Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:06:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XVE] "The Vegan Initiative" [TRADING BOT + MULTIMEDIA] WEBSITE COMING SOON  (Read 43628 times)
bolivarcoin

Activity: 590
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 09:52:37 AM

What i said months ago its happening now.

Unsold coins of ico are for sale on Yobit and Coinexchange

The original XVE VenezuelaCoin has pumped while TheVeganInitiative who stole the XVE has crashed almost to 1 shitoshi.
And both coins VenezuelaCoin and TheVeganInitiative are showing on some site as they both are one coin creating confusion to traders wanting to make some money of leverage.

Dev still dnt say nothing about the tiker thing and the confusion.

I assume dev has think about this before and buy VenezuelaCoin when it was cheap then dump TheVeganInitiative and pump VenezuelaCoin, Bots and ignorant that dsnt know about it will do the job and as result, the dev get rich...

Crypto268

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 12:40:27 PM

Hope this project can be resurrected. It is becoming more frustrating to invest in all these new coins because 90% of the time people get burned. how to differentiate between real projects and fakes? Wallet still works fine though so happily staking 
zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 07:45:45 PM

Investors can alwayz take over projects. First buying up all cheap coins . Then makeing new blockchain, and make swaping. So they legimately have most of coins and can start developing features and rising coin price.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
bolivarcoin

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 08:13:44 PM

So we are talking now to do a takeover then a swap to a new chain?

Im following this scam from the beginning and watching it develops.

Just a few weeks ago dev was talking about a new website and tshirts before all unsold coins were put for sale.

This type of scams is what we are all against, we should ask for a removal from coinmarketcap and list Venezuelacoin instead.

Investors can alwayz take over projects. First buying up all cheap coins . Then makeing new blockchain, and make swaping. So they legimately have most of coins and can start developing features and rising coin price.

zincra

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 08:26:04 PM

Just a few weeks ago dev was talking about a new website and tshirts before all unsold coins were put for sale.

This type of scams is what we are all against, we should ask for a removal from coinmarketcap and list Venezuelacoin instead.

That was just my thought, couse some people have invested money in it. And thouse who have invested considerble ammount, maybe they want to safe their investments. Every coin can be saved, if someone is going to develop it. If you havent invested in This coin then its easy you to say, remove it to the trash and be done with it. But some people have invested in it. So i offered thought.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
bolivarcoin

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 11:35:35 PM

When you say invested a big amount of money what you exactly means?
Only 0.3 btc on ico
So you want to spend more money than the money you will recover?

That was just my thought, couse some people have invested money in it. And thouse who have invested considerble ammount, maybe they want to safe their investments. Every coin can be saved, if someone is going to develop it. If you havent invested in This coin then its easy you to say, remove it to the trash and be done with it. But some people have invested in it. So i offered thought.

knuckle sandwich

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 11:47:16 PM

Waiting on fork to MeatCoin  Grin

zincra

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 06:49:09 AM

Only 0.3 btc on ico

oh i havent invested big ammount money i only have 2M XVEs, but there is certainly people who have invested some money, hoping as coin will develop they get nice profit from it. And i dont mean only in ico but also on market. But as we see, seems like coin development has been stopped there is only 2 ways abadon your money and forgot the coin or Pick up project and start developing it own or find a team to do it.

If someone wants to develop project it is only sensible strategy to buy up cheap coins and have monopol, so 3th partys cant destroy price and market by dumping alot of coin. I have no intention to buy more coins, if i dont see it developed. I could buy like 10M or more couse idea behind it was nice. If you havent invested, then you dont care. I havent invested much so i dont have a itch to develop it. i Offered it as change to thouse who want they investion back or make nice profit on it.

Seems you have other agenda. XVE users your beloved coin ticker, so you want this coin to be destroyed, and you dont care about thouse who invested in it.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
MajinErnest

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 07:25:40 AM

Only 0.3 btc on ico

oh i havent invested big ammount money i only have 2M XVEs, but there is certainly people who have invested some money, hoping as coin will develop they get nice profit from it. And i dont mean only in ico but also on market. But as we see, seems like coin development has been stopped there is only 2 ways abadon your money and forgot the coin or Pick up project and start developing it own or find a team to do it.

If someone wants to develop project it is only sensible strategy to buy up cheap coins and have monopol, so 3th partys cant destroy price and market by dumping alot of coin. I have no intention to buy more coins, if i dont see it developed. I could buy like 10M or more couse idea behind it was nice. If you havent invested, then you dont care. I havent invested much so i dont have a itch to develop it. i Offered it as change to thouse who want they investion back or make nice profit on it.

Seems you have other agenda. XVE users your beloved coin ticker, so you want this coin to be destroyed, and you dont care about thouse who invested in it.

We still have to wait for the dev to respond. The site is underconstruction in the meanwhile.. So if the dev doesnt respond when the count-down is finished. We, and I are probably scammed. But, don't want to judge too early eh Smiley
10foldtony

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 10:05:00 PM

Only 0.3 btc on ico

We still have to wait for the dev to respond. The site is underconstruction in the meanwhile.. So if the dev doesnt respond when the count-down is finished. We, and I are probably scammed. But, don't want to judge too early eh Smiley

And while we wait for a response our investment becomes worth less and less until there are no buyers to dump a worthless scam coin.
Im optimistic that we will get something but Ive been burnt way too many times by these snakes to maintain that optimism below 10sat.
I know that the website is due on the 15th but we havent heard ANYTHING from dev...while other real coin devs are active daily. Every day that passes without something I am leaning toward believing what bolivarcoin dev has been saying all along.

What say you vegan initiative dev.....what say you?
knuckle sandwich

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 02:33:33 PM

Only 0.3 btc on ico

And while we wait for a response our investment becomes worth less and less until there are no buyers to dump a worthless scam coin.
Im optimistic that we will get something but Ive been burnt way too many times by these snakes to maintain that optimism below 10sat.
I know that the website is due on the 15th but we havent heard ANYTHING from dev...while other real coin devs are active daily. Every day that passes without something I am leaning toward believing what bolivarcoin dev has been saying all along.

What say you vegan initiative dev.....what say you?

pls tell us no scam pls vegan dev  Huh  Huh  Huh
MajinErnest

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 11:10:29 AM

There we go, 1 day to go.. Time will learn us haha. Really hope, that this won't be a scam..
bolivarcoin

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 10:15:16 AM

3 Hrs 46 Minutes and 46 Seconds to know if The Vegan Initiative its a scam or not

shadabahmed

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 10:38:06 AM

3 Hrs 46 Minutes and 46 Seconds to know if The Vegan Initiative its a scam or not

wtf for me its
 00 DAYS
07 HOURS
52 minutes

Am I spamming? Report me!
MajinErnest

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 06:54:12 PM

Yes 3 hours left for me..
bolivarcoin

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 11:00:24 PM

The site now says

www.theveganinitiative.info

THE VEGAN INITIATIVE OFFICIAL WEBSITE

XVE OFFICIAL WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT HAS BEGUN! PLEASE FOLLOW US ON BITCOINTALK, OUR WEBSITE WILL LAUNCH SOON!

I propose to contact yobit, coinexchange, coinmarketcap and any other site were is listed to proced to remove it due its a scam and stole the XVE ticker on purpose to sell the coins on the confusion created by the leverage between diferent coins with same ticker

VenezuelaCoin

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 11:14:17 PM

Please help the world know that the vegan initiative stole XVE from VenezuelaCoin.
We also have the same issue with RandyBritoCoin an asset created by Randy Brito used to scam Venezuelans on an exchange he owns "vipplex" and on his Facebook group "BTCVEN" he maybe also behind the vegan initiative, he is well know for asking donations for the protest in Venezuela and then don't give back the founds.

Please help us contact coinmarketcap and follow us here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1663150.0;all
bolivarcoin

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 11:22:06 PM

Maybe the right thing to do its to create a scam accusation post and let the users know that The Vegan Initiative used the coin to dump the unsold ICO on yobit while VenezuelaCoin was pumped at the same time and to make clear that Randy Brito has also tried to stole the ticker to be used on his scams.

10foldtony

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 11:44:20 PM

Well surprise, surprise....no live website and dev remains silent.  Huh Huh
Fkn joke
bolivarcoin

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 12:42:05 AM

I knew something dirty was going on when they stole the ticker, they sayd VenezuelaCoin was a dead coin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: