Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:09:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XVE] "The Vegan Initiative" [TRADING BOT + MULTIMEDIA] WEBSITE COMING SOON  (Read 43622 times)
zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 08:04:47 AM

Please help the world know that the vegan initiative stole XVE from VenezuelaCoin.
We also have the same issue with RandyBritoCoin an asset created by Randy Brito used to scam Venezuelans on an exchange he owns "vipplex" and on his Facebook group "BTCVEN" he maybe also behind the vegan initiative, he is well know for asking donations for the protest in Venezuela and then don't give back the founds.

Please help us contact coinmarketcap and follow us here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1663150.0;all

i dont undrestand why you whine The Vegan Initiative was first to register XVE as they ticker. If VenezuelaCoin is older why havent they worked to register XVE as they ticker on coinmarketcap. In world there, everything is competition so The Vegan Initiative won this competition by registring its desired ticker first.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
10foldtony

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 08:10:00 AM

Please help the world know that the vegan initiative stole XVE from VenezuelaCoin.
We also have the same issue with RandyBritoCoin an asset created by Randy Brito used to scam Venezuelans on an exchange he owns "vipplex" and on his Facebook group "BTCVEN" he maybe also behind the vegan initiative, he is well know for asking donations for the protest in Venezuela and then don't give back the founds.

Please help us contact coinmarketcap and follow us here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1663150.0;all

i dont undrestand why you whine The Vegan Initiative was first to register XVE as they ticker. If VenezuelaCoin is older why havent they worked to register XVE as they ticker on coinmarketcap. In world there, everything is competition so The Vegan Initiative won this competition by registring its desired ticker first.

The vegan initiative has won nothing until it gets back to ico at the very bare minimum. This is not a race and if bolivarcoin dev is right like he has been saying all along then obviously vegan initiative is a scam and any registration with coincap is irrelevant.
And still....no word from dev! Fckn SCAM!
Crypto268

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 08:24:22 AM

I have learned my lesson with these new coins being run by only 1 newbie dev. Be careful. A  project being developed by only 1 person will most likely turn out to be  a scam. Look for good projects with reputable development team. You will do much better.
10foldtony

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 08:25:48 AM

I have learned my lesson with these new coins being run by only 1 newbie dev. Be careful. A  project being developed by only 1 person will most likely turn out to be  a scam. Look for good projects with reputable development team. You will do much better.

Believe me...I have learnt my lesson.
bolivarcoin

Activity: 590
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 09:13:44 AM

VenezuelaCoin dev dont know why he didnt register XVE on  coinmarketcap. But as the other guy say, thats irrelevant, before the vegan initiative started with the ico I realized that they toke XVE and I proceed to inform the dev and the people here interested in vegan, I was accused of scammer by the vegan initiative dev and everybody ignored me.
What im concerned and nobody pay attention is that this group of scammer maybe out there behind another scam, I belive that they take coins like Venezuelacoin who are not on coinmarketcap and take the tiker to create confusion. There was another one recently, chococoin CCC and someone started an ann of CharlieClappinCoin CCC now there are two coins with same CCC ticker and the story its repeating every day.
Its up to us to stop these scams and warn coinmarketcap and exchanges about it.
If you dnt agree with me well maybe you are an anarquist or scammer.

Cbx.Bet

Activity: 152
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 07:32:56 PM

sniff  Cry I will eat a good steak to recover from this scam

zincra

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 06:37:00 AM

no coin is scam so long as it has live blockchain. Everyone can develop and promo it and make it live. DOnt undrestand people who but few hundread bucks in and belive they are worth big profit tomorrow.

If you think this project is lacking website make one for yourself.
If you think this project lacks spending abilitys create one yourself.
If you think project has small or no exposure. Promo it.

By that you can rise its value and trustworhtiness.

There is alot of projects where community does their own part to ensure projects success.

Dont forget that devs have live too and if dev is alone it can take years to make this coin succesful, so instead of whing help them out even if you cant contact with them

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
ifyousmell

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 08:10:36 AM

So shall we do a community takeover?  Grin
MajinErnest

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 09:15:22 AM

no coin is scam so long as it has live blockchain. Everyone can develop and promo it and make it live. DOnt undrestand people who but few hundread bucks in and belive they are worth big profit tomorrow.

There is alot of projects where community does their own part to ensure projects success.

Dont forget that devs have live too and if dev is alone it can take years to make this coin succesful, so instead of whing help them out even if you cant contact with them

Yes but atleast the dev can respond to us.. Itll just a small piece of his time just to login and keep us updated..
silversmith

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 02:44:51 PM

So shall we do a community takeover?  Grin

I have connections to high profile people in the vegan community. They may be interested in promoting. Has anyone download the wallet? Is it safe?
silversmith

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 03:02:11 PM

Nodes?
Cbx.Bet

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 07:22:27 PM

So shall we do a community takeover?  Grin

I have connections to high profile people in the vegan community. They may be interested in promoting.

If they have exclusive product like  https://www.impossiblefoods.com/

The project would become very interesting

Cbx.Bet

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 07:32:51 PM

All agreed but I am only an investor in this project

bolivarcoin

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 07:39:33 PM

Now this post starting to get very active again, some users are posting that they want to do a takeover, the secondary stage of the scam has begun.

silversmith

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 08:00:56 PM

Is anyone running a node? Please list your node address. Thanks
bolivarcoin

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 08:06:00 PM

Why this suddenly interest on an abandoned coin were all the zillion of unsold coins were dumped adter the ICO and stoled the tiker from another coin?

Is anyone running a node? Please list your node address. Thanks

silversmith

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 08:11:14 PM

I am working on getting a website and block explorer for this coin up and running very soon if the current Dev doesn't do anything.
bolivarcoin

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 08:32:25 PM

There are about 40 millions XVE for sale at yobit and coiexchange, how many coins do you have?
And how did you get those coins?

So are you the new takeover?

You are the new dev?

I am working on getting a website and block explorer for this coin up and running very soon if the current Dev doesn't do anything.

silversmith

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 08:43:11 PM

There are about 40 millions XVE for sale at yobit and coiexchange, how many coins do you have?
And how did you get those coins?

So are you the new takeover?

You are the new dev?

I have over 1 million. I've been buying them up on Yobit. I have buy orders to buy 5 million more if anyone wants to dump them.

Yes, I'm going to take over the coin if the Dev doesn't show up.

I believe this coin could easily go to 5000 sats in this altcoin craze!
zincra

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 09:10:24 PM

i have 2 millions and i intend to keep them. i will not run after few coins my average buying price is 79 sat.
there is total moneysupply" : 50010655 .

but as ia m not blockchain expert so i dont know is it protected against airdrops.

If someone intends to take over, and intends to develop this project i would be intrested to join team.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: