Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:24:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO website - fully functional tool for the ICO campaign  (Read 767 times)
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Full stack ICO tools & services

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 11:26:23 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2017, 03:26:41 PM by Sergey_Inchain

Hi, after we closed the Inchain ICO round we decided to offer the ICO website to them who want to go through ICO. We offer the ICO website that decides all needed tasks for ICO campaign:

1)   Sign up
    a.   A user fills in the form with general personal data and then is required to verify their email.
    b.   An administrator has access to the full user information and may manage their personal data. The option of adding a user to a blacklist is available. Such users cannot log into the website.
    c.   Password difficult check & captcha included.

2)   Log in
    a.   Email and password are used to log in. The user also may switch on the option of advanced protection, in this case, web wallet requires 2-factor authentication (2FA) when the user logs in.

3)   Password (account) recovery
    a.   Password recovery is available for a user account.

4)   Investments
    a.   An investor may use following investment tools:
        i.   Bitcoin (BTC) transfer,
        ii.   Ethereum (ETH) transfer,
        iii.   most popular Altcoin transfer,
        iv.   wire transfer.
    b.   Every cryptocurrency & wire transfer investment is automatically bound to an investor and you don't need to make anything for it.

5)   Investments tracking
    a.   Any investor has full information about their investments.

6)   Time bonuses
    a.   It is possible to set up the time bonuses (%) for early investors, that will be added to each of the early investments.

7)   Token price
    a.   There are two types of token price form:
        i.   Fixed price based on most popular currency (USD, EUR, BTC, or ETH).
        ii.   Calculated price based on total amount of investments.

Cool   User profile management
    a.   A user can enable/disable login 2FA.
    b.   A user can change the password.
    c.   A user can link their social network profiles, which is useful for bounty campaign participants.

9)   Promo codes
    a.   A user can activate a promo code and get additional bonuses for their investments.

10)   Automatic calculation of tokens purchased by every investor with bonuses

11)   Additional website parts
    a.   FAQ
    b.   Contact form
    c.   Terms & Conditions, User Agreement, Privacy policy

12)   Administrative tools
    a.   An administrator has a comprehensive information about each registered user including all user’s investments.
    b.   An administrator can generate promo codes with different value and track who and when activated them.
    c.   An administrator can manage wire-transfer invoices: accept payment, deactivate and activate invoices as well as tracking invoice-linked information.
    d.   An administrator can manage referral program: assign referrers, set referral bonus, deactivate referrers.
    e.   An administrator can block a user and prevent them from accessing the website.

13)   Multi-language
    a.   Every website content can be translated into any language.

The price is $3500 including deployment & configuration on a customer hosting.
Demo available by request on sergey@ambisafe.co.

Additionally, we offer the ICO token tools, like:

1)   Administrative web management tool including token issue module
2)   Web & mobile wallet
3)   Blockchain explorer
4)   API
5)   Exchange listing

Using our tools, you can issue fully compatible ERC20 Ethereum tokens.
The price is depending on components you need.

AMBISAFE.CO
Website for ICO investors, token issuing tools, web & mobile wallets, blockchain explorer, API, exchange listing
email me at sergey@ambisafe.co
Loepuenkyou

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 01:02:09 AM

how much youre price ico website script
and can buy use new altcoin in create client or not, example is client create loepuenkyou coin, and pay use service use loepuenkyou coin
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 01:09:45 AM

and can buy use new altcoin in create client or not, example is client create loepuenkyou coin, and pay use service use loepuenkyou coin
The price is $3500 including deployment & configuration on a customer hosting.
Im think this is the total price of this ICO website script.

The price is depending on components you need.
But it said too that will depend on the components that you need
StratisKing

Activity: 938
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 02:26:50 AM

You have money to develop a new site, but still not pay us Inchain translation bounty, if you fail in ICO, you should pay us the translation fee in bitcoin. We can't do all work in vain.

I ask you to pay my English-Chinese OP translation fee, you still not pay me or other translators:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1633718

It seems you have fund to pay people, otherwise you would not make a new project.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 03:42:37 AM

Impressive truly, a very well thought of and fully covered of every corner of a project you are offering as a service, but don't you think if you could've make your services available sooner like 3 years sooner you would've been way ahead and well established?
As I understand you are able to launch on ETH platform correct? all you are offering is something of value but only if people actually care to use them to reach the potential useful token not just a cash grab for pump&dump purposes on yobit and other alike exchanges.
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 06:19:11 AM

We don't offer the script, we offer the website with deployment & configuration, the price is $3500

AMBISAFE.CO
Website for ICO investors, token issuing tools, web & mobile wallets, blockchain explorer, API, exchange listing
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 06:20:03 AM

You have money to develop a new site, but still not pay us Inchain translation bounty, if you fail in ICO, you should pay us the translation fee in bitcoin. We can't do all work in vain.

I ask you to pay my English-Chinese OP translation fee, you still not pay me or other translators:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1633718

It seems you have fund to pay people, otherwise you would not make a new project.

It's Inchain ICO website

AMBISAFE.CO
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: