Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:07:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Skype credit for sale at cheap rate  (Read 2655 times)
mujanalam (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 11:57:09 PM

I Have some Skype credit like 200 USD into my Skype account I want to sell that credit like 200 USD in 150 Dollars limited time offer  if any one need it plz just connect me through pm
I will also send it in little amounts like 2 USD or 5 or 10 or 20 ......
Payment method bitcoin and paypal but if use paypal then I only receive friends and family because of paypal refund policy I prefer bitcoin
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 07:41:17 AM

Can you please tell us how you got these credits and why are you selling at a lower price? Also if you can send me a proof of funding to your account, then I may buy either some or full of this credit. If it is bought from any credit card, then I may not buy it. Also reply to my personal message.
pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 11:23:59 AM

I Have some Skype credit like 200 USD into my Skype account I want to sell that credit like 200 USD in 150 Dollars limited time offer  if any one need it plz just connect me through pm
Payment method bitcoin and paypal but if use paypal then I only receive friends and family because of paypal refund policy I prefer bitcoin
You are a marketer and you are suppose to be smart do not babble with your words simply accept btc only and leave the rest of the stories.
You are a brand new account yet trying to sell something that is delicate at $150; you really have to obey what klf said in order to be able to make any sales and that is the blank truth.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 06:00:35 AM

You are a marketer and you are suppose to be smart do not babble with your words simply accept btc only and leave the rest of the stories.
You are a brand new account yet trying to sell something that is delicate at $150; you really have to obey what klf said in order to be able to make any sales and that is the blank truth.

He has just sent a personal message to contact him on skype and didn't give any other details in the personal message.

If anyone dealing better be careful and get all the proofs before sending him money and don't send money first.
fightingchacha

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

I sell .EDU Email and Digital Ocean Coupon $50...

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 08:38:08 AM

Can you giving proof?

..I sell .EDU Email and Digital Ocean Coupon $50..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: