Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:14:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Green Apple(u=898269) Selling leaked guides  (Read 588 times)
moonlight (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 07:51:07 AM

Pretty straightforward Green Apple is just downloading leaked guides/methods to earn money

The "Learn how i earned A+ grades without doing any homework again" was leaked in nulled and leakforums.
The ">>>> (BTC REVENUE) <<<< Its time to discover how i earned $5000 within 6 months" is the http://ebookleaks.org/bitcoin-make-thousands-per-month-off-bitcoin-semi-autopilot/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6125

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 08:02:18 AM

I'm afraid a lot of people are using known methods to sell stuff on the digital goods section with one way or another. It's the buyer responsibility to search before buying anything, and I'm not defending Green Apple or anything but It could be that he is a reseller or associated with the original seller somehow.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 08:34:48 PM

I'm afraid a lot of people are using known methods to sell stuff on the digital goods section with one way or another. It's the buyer responsibility to search before buying anything, and I'm not defending Green Apple or anything but It could be that he is a reseller or associated with the original seller somehow.

Doesn't mean he still deserves a tag for it right?
He is basically reselling already available/** sources which aren't created by him.
That's what you call stealing and plagiarizing.

Just because a lot of other people get away with it, doesn't justify what he is doing, or am i seeing it wrong?

This A+ grades ebook/Story for example is bullshit and a scam. There is no "secret solution" to get A grades in university if you're not einstein or studying hard. It's clickbaiting and false.

-> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1809051.0

Also his publishing new e-books so fast, i am starting to think these aren't new nor created by him.

-> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1816678.0

What is he still doing here trying to sell his ebook for 10$ when you can make 10k from it? Huh? Am i missing something?

Jartsu

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 07:26:17 AM

Finally another user who made post about it. I also did while ago but he just said that Im a shitposter and I bought my account and I have autism
Green Apple

Activity: 389

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 02:34:19 PM

like what i said on previous thread. Not my own responsibility how it got leaked as long as i have rights to resell them.
Jartsu

Activity: 421

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 02:40:36 PM

like what i said on previous thread. Not my own responsibility how it got leaked as long as i have rights to resell them.

You are just a liar, you never bought any resale rights. You downloaded the method and wrote "your own". All your methods are exactly the same way.
pixelpowered

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 03:11:55 PM

Doesn't mean he still deserves a tag for it right?
He is basically reselling already available/** sources which aren't created by him.
That's what you call stealing and plagiarizing.

Just because a lot of other people get away with it, doesn't justify what he is doing, or am i seeing it wrong?

This A+ grades ebook/Story for example is bullshit and a scam. There is no "secret solution" to get A grades in university if you're not einstein or studying hard. It's clickbaiting and false.

-> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1809051.0

Also his publishing new e-books so fast, i am starting to think these aren't new nor created by him.

-> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1816678.0

What is he still doing here trying to sell his ebook for 10$ when you can make 10k from it? Huh? Am i missing something?

A second scam accusation thread has been made about the user.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1832594.0

This time it involves trading an Amazon gift card.

Marking two threads now inside a month.

cosmicblue

Activity: 282

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 04:19:11 PM

But this is!
This thread he is selling VCC which are not physical cards.
http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1834773

Still shady practices to still be said against him and any scam accusations that can arise from dealing with him with those cards.

You very well know if they get busted they are going to be liable for paying any fines and possibly jail time for using false identification on those cards you are selling.
This is what's dragging down the forum with vile things like these being readily available to unknown forum members of what they are getting themselves into with your sales of these vcc.

Big dom the donkey destroyer.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 06:56:20 PM

Who the fuck gave you rights to resell that shit ? Just like me,100 other random fuckers can claim to be having original rights to that guide.Do you have a way of proving that you have made deal with the original owner ?

And btw,you could be the new kid on the block but don't tell me most of the guides you have been stealing are originally your creation and not actually posted for free on blackhatworld.
Someone please tag hm.

Finally another user who made post about it. I also did while ago but he just said that Im a shitposter and I bought my account and I have autism
Having autism is actually way better than stealing random free guides on the internet and reselling them.
step_mike
Copper Member

Activity: 1283
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 10:11:47 AM

I also was scammed by him. Selling public script.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1869594.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: