Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:48:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW I EARN $500 PASSIVE INCOME MONTHLY JUST SITTING IN MY OWN ASS.  (Read 80450 times)
Green Apple (OP)

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 06:08:09 PM

Green Apple immediately sent me a vouch copy to review. I personally don't have interest in this particular method, but I will say that it is very well written, with step-by-step instructions, and even an addendum for recommended tips on how to generate sources for utilizing this method.

It's definitely not blackhat, though. It's greyhat, and requires some time on your part. If you do what is entailed in the method, you could expect to spend an hour or two doing so per day, or even more, depending on how much you want to make.

All in all, for $10, you could easily make that back within the first time you do what is in this method. If you're looking to make money by putting in a little bit of time and effort, then this is worth the $10.

As for making $10,000/year with this? If I was to do this for an hour or two per day, I could easily make, hmm, $50/day. 5 days a week = $250/week. $1,000/month. $12,000/year. Yup, definitely plausible to make $10,000/year.

This question is for anyone with the knowledge... After said hour or two, earning ~$50, when can you send btc to wallet?

Thanks

you can send it to your wallet anytime Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tomashta

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 03:23:53 PM

Thanks
Green Apple (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 04:08:00 PM

Thanks

No problem
Bighero76

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 02:08:51 AM

Green apple = disco dancer.

Guy has same indian grey hat methods.

Most will earn you $10 by putting 40 hours a week. I would stay far far away. He can never show proof of earnings as he never does the methods himself. Just copies and pastes from the web and resells for profit.

nqchien2406

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 02:27:41 AM

hmm, i'm curios your black hat method. How does it work ?
Green Apple (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 02:36:14 AM

hmm, i'm curios your black hat method. How does it work ?

Will pm you the details
Vixmore

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:24:13 AM

Most will earn you $10 by putting 40 hours a week. I would stay far far away. He can never show proof of earnings as he never does the methods himself. Just copies and pastes from the web and resells for profit.

Yeah I am quite curious as to what he is offering. I have gone to a couple of his other threads and people are showing him a lot of hate. Along with the fact that he has a very bad trust rating, I am pretty scared to buy anything from him. Some people say they earn a lot of money while others say they earn nothing. Do you have a response to this Green Apple?
Green Apple (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:51:15 AM

Yeah I am quite curious as to what he is offering. I have gone to a couple of his other threads and people are showing him a lot of hate. Along with the fact that he has a very bad trust rating, I am pretty scared to buy anything from him. Some people say they earn a lot of money while others say they earn nothing. Do you have a response to this Green Apple?

Iam no way affiliated to disco dancer, if you want the item buy it if you dont want then dont buy. I already show proof of customer and vouches and its up to you.
Vixmore

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:59:03 AM

Iam no way affiliated to disco dancer, if you want the item buy it if you dont want then dont buy. I already show proof of customer and vouches and its up to you.
Ok doubt I will buy this method because it is most likely a leaked method like your CSGO method. I saw that you have a scam accusation out about you. Maybe you should check that out and stop selling leaked methods.
Green Apple (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:46:49 AM

Ok doubt I will buy this method because it is most likely a leaked method like your CSGO method. I saw that you have a scam accusation out about you. Maybe you should check that out and stop selling leaked methods.

Not a leaked method. I show a proof of concept in the op and proof of customer vouches
Vixmore

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:50:55 AM

Not a leaked method. I show a proof of concept in the op and proof of customer vouches
Oh. Let me guess, you bought the resale rights off your "friend". I think I will definitely buy the ebook now with that rock solid evidence.
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:49:01 AM

I am interested to try out this method. How much you charge for your service. If its costly i wont take it. If its sure that i can make some passive income then ok I will try it. Also I want to know something. Do it require investment such as website creation or anything like that? Or is it internet marketing? Because I am not good in marketing.
Green Apple (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:36:34 AM

I am interested to try out this method. How much you charge for your service. If its costly i wont take it. If its sure that i can make some passive income then ok I will try it. Also I want to know something. Do it require investment such as website creation or anything like that? Or is it internet marketing? Because I am not good in marketing.

It does not need any website creation nor investments.
BluOrb

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:55:52 PM

vouch copy? i've given honest vouches before
Green Apple (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:37:19 AM

vouch copy? i've given honest vouches before

Sorry all vouch copies has been given out!
btctube

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:43:23 AM

Really not worth risking when someone with a red trust is selling something here in the forum. You have scammed people already the chance of scamming again is very high, though I can't force people to make deal with you, I would suggest not doing so still. Pcoin who gave a a testimonial to you was tagged of scamming too. Things like these are hard to ignore in this forum, there are just people you can't trust.  Sorry Can't help but to WARN people.
Green Apple (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:17:02 PM

Really not worth risking when someone with a red trust is selling something here in the forum. You have scammed people already the chance of scamming again is very high, though I can't force people to make deal with you, I would suggest not doing so still. Pcoin who gave a a testimonial to you was tagged of scamming too. Things like these are hard to ignore in this forum, there are just people you can't trust.  Sorry Can't help but to WARN people.

Have u ever seen my red trust? Yes from jelous people who cant afford my scripts LOOL
infoandfix

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 01:01:27 PM

<b>About InfoAndFix</b>
We are an independent company InfoAndFix who has been working on providing latest trivia running around the globe in regards to technology. We, as a whole, cover every bit of latest information regarding technology- news, new launches, what’s trending and many more. If you’re one of a tech-geek who keeps on searching for more tech-related news, or someone who doesn’t know much about the tech world and want to explore, then you’re at the right place!. We dig deep and explore the concepts of technology like no other. You’ll learn in-depth about the happenings in the world of technology, including useful tips and tricks to keep yourself at bay from any mischievous activity. http://infoandfix.com/

Facebook is the most popular social media platform to chat with your friends, to upload pictures, etc.
But except these features, Facebook is a great platform to earn money.
Click on the link below and find out more about it👇
<b>How to earn money from Facebook</b>:- http://infoandfix.com/earn-money-from-facebook-how/
striveforum

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:29:56 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 11:17:54 AM by striveforum

I personally do not believe in making money with black hat methods. Because You cannot survive for the long run.  Undecided

Rather, You should sell your skills online or help people. It will take some time but it would last for years.

Do not use shitty methods instead be real, solve problems of the users, help them to achieve something.  Wink

If you want the legitimate ways to making money online, check out this https://strivemoney.in/how-to-earn-money-online/.

You'll definitely find some good ideas.  Wink
Green Apple (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:44:37 PM

Cash Overflow
Blackhat/Grayhat money making technique

Thread design soon.

Buy: https://rocketr.net/buy/96f1fb4ae97f

I am privileged to receive a vouch copy of this product and here is my honest review.
The method is actually a grey hat and not a black hat in actual sense, there is a large market to sell the by-product but people that can actually make a good earnings from this method are those that have brain and can think outside the box.
The method is well explained, it can work anywhere because you only sell online and the ebook layout is good. 

Green Apple immediately sent me a vouch copy to review. I personally don't have interest in this particular method, but I will say that it is very well written, with step-by-step instructions, and even an addendum for recommended tips on how to generate sources for utilizing this method.

It's definitely not blackhat, though. It's greyhat, and requires some time on your part. If you do what is entailed in the method, you could expect to spend an hour or two doing so per day, or even more, depending on how much you want to make.

All in all, for $10, you could easily make that back within the first time you do what is in this method. If you're looking to make money by putting in a little bit of time and effort, then this is worth the $10.

As for making $10,000/year with this? If I was to do this for an hour or two per day, I could easily make, hmm, $50/day. 5 days a week = $250/week. $1,000/month. $12,000/year. Yup, definitely plausible to make $10,000/year.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: