Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:40:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: e-Currency and Bitcoin online exchanger PayBis  (Read 11827 times)
Paybis (OP)

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 11:35:32 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2017, 08:29:47 AM by Paybis

Greetings!

PayBis - is an online e-Currency and cryptocurrency exchange point.
We are a fast growing company of experienced professionals and our goal is to provide one of the best international e-Currency exchange services.

We exchange :
Cryptocurrency : Bitcoin, BTC-e code
e-Currency : Perfect Money, Payeer, Paxum, Payza, Advanced Cash,  Webmoney, Yandex.Money, Callcoin code, OKpay, Skrill, PayPal, Epay
Bank Transfers : SEPA Bank Transfer, Wire Bank Transfer.
Gift cards : Amazon Gift Cards Walmart Gift Card, Target Gift Card or any other US Gift Card.
Cash transfers : MoneyGram, Western Union.

Buy Bitcoin with Credit Card
Also, you can buy Bitcoin using your Credit Card, please note that our CC commission is one of the lowest!
Daily and weekly limits for Credit Cards
Weekly limit 5000 USD
Monthly limit 20000 USD

You can find complete list of payment methods here
Some of payment methods require additional verification
Verification Levels and Limits

Referral program
Also, you can make an additional profit using our Referral program!

We will share 10-20% of our profit from each transaction that your referrals will generate!

Cooperation with affiliate programs
We will be glad to cooperate with many Affiliate Programs to provide them with different financial services such as payout to their webmasters and many other. Don't hesitate to contact us to discuss the possibilities.

We can also accept PayPal and Skrill for a small fee from verified members, let us know if you want to sell on a regular basis or just once.

Our services reviews
You can find our clients reviews on Trustpilot.com and Bittrust.org
Paybis on Trustpilot
Paybis on Bittrust

Feel free to contact our Live support if you have any questions

Working hours and contacts
24/7
email : paybis.contact@gmail.com

Just SIGN UP and make your first exchange!

▬▬▬▬    █ BUY SELL EXCHANGE BITCOIN
PaybisBuy Bitcoin with Credit Card     Sell bitcoin for Bank transfer     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬  Buy Bitcoin with Perfect Money Buy Perfect Money with Bitcoin █ digital & cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Soul Reaper

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 05:54:46 PM

Greetings!

We are a fast growing company of experienced professionals and our goal is to provide one of the best international e-Currency exchange services.

We exchange :
e-Currency : Perfect Money, Payeer, Paxum, Payza, Advanced Cash,  Webmoney, Yandex.Money, Callcoin code, OKpay
Gift cards : Amazon Gift Cards Walmart Gift Card, Target Gift Card or any other US Gift Card.

Also you can buy Bitcoin using your Credit Card, please note that our CC commission is one of the lowest!
Weekly limit 5000 USD
Monthly limit 20000 USD

Referral program
Also you can make an additional profit using our Referral program!

We will share 10-20% of our profit from each transaction that your referrals will generate!

We will be glad to cooperate with many Affiliate Programs to provide them with different financial services such as payout to their webmasters and many other. Don't hesitate to contact us to discuss the possibilities.

We can also accept PayPal and Skrill for a small fee from verified members, let us know if you want to sell on a regular basis or just once.

24/7

Really nice work .Great initiative.
I went through your website and saw that ,
Your main aim is to make the work of people easy ,
By helping them to use bitcoins in their daily life via -
1) gift cards
2) exchanging bitcoins for fiat.
And various other things like -
Letting people earn by referring etc
I appreciate your effort and look forward to use your services quite frequently and work with you.
Thank you.
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 12:35:43 PM

Hi,
On your website we can find PayPal logo, but i can not find option to exchange from there. Also in this thread is no information about coopertion with PayPal, but in your Russian thread PayPal is on the list:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1818021.msg18109711#msg18109711

Дocтyпныe нaпpaвлeния

Bиpтyaльнaя вaлютa :  Paypal,

Does this mean that this option is available only in Russia?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 12:37:35 PM

Greetings!

We exchange :
e-Currency : Perfect Money, Payeer, Paxum, Payza, Advanced Cash,  Webmoney, Yandex.Money, Callcoin code, OKpay

Also you can buy Bitcoin using your Credit Card, please note that our CC commission is one of the lowest!
Weekly limit 5000 USD
Monthly limit 20000 USD

Referral program
Also you can make an additional profit using our Referral program!

24/7

Hello sir, do you have plan in the future to accept netteler and skrill ? Yes I know they are revisible payment method and high risk for your service but at least the payment method use skrill and netteler be used for costumers can be trusted because there are not many exchangers that supports skrill and netteler for buy bitcoin. Thank you very much
Paybis (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 01:39:55 PM

Hi,
On your website we can find PayPal logo, but i can not find option to exchange from there. Also in this thread is no information about coopertion with PayPal, but in your Russian thread PayPal is on the list:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1818021.msg18109711#msg18109711

Дocтyпныe нaпpaвлeния

Bиpтyaльнaя вaлютa :  Paypal,

Does this mean that this option is available only in Russia?

Usually we accept PayPal, but temporarily this option is disabled. It will be back soon. Meanwhile we can do the exchange, please specify the sum and what you want to get for your PayPal.

PaybisBuy Bitcoin with Credit Card     Sell bitcoin for Bank transfer     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬  Buy Bitcoin with Perfect Money Buy Perfect Money with Bitcoin █ digital & cryptocurrency exchange
Paybis (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 01:44:57 PM

To gribble

We might accept payments from Skrill or Netteler on a manual basis from trusted clients. We will not accept payments from untrusted and new customers via Skrill/Netteler for now, but this might change in the near future.

dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 04:34:18 PM

Usually we accept PayPal, but temporarily this option is disabled. It will be back soon. Meanwhile we can do the exchange, please specify the sum and what you want to get for your PayPal.

Don't worry, now I have only $6 on my PayPal account, so it is not something important nor that i need now Smiley  But i'm looking for some easy, fast and especially trustworthy service to exchange PP to BTC. (Just like your looks Wink )
Can you say what is your fee for exchange PP -> BTC?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 05:33:08 AM

To gribble

We might accept payments from Skrill or Netteler on a manual basis from trusted clients. We will not accept payments from untrusted and new customers via Skrill/Netteler for now, but this might change in the near future.
Thank you very much for your answers about my question, it will be good for your service and getting the costumers of netteler and skrill and I am waiting until skrill and netteler be accepted on your service, I hope you can give us the fees for exchange netteler and skrill to bitcoin too on the website, thank you very much  Wink
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 03:10:10 PM

To gribble

Thank you very much for your answers about my question, it will be good for your service and getting the costumers of netteler and skrill and I am waiting until skrill and netteler be accepted on your service, I hope you can give us the fees for exchange netteler and skrill to bitcoin too on the website, thank you very much  Wink

Neteller are directly having option of deposit Bitcoin so i dont think that will be much benefited ya but just now i had enquired in your site and it is stated that you are accepting deposit and withdraw through skrill
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2017, 11:22:22 AM

You still using gmail for your customer support which looks a bit odd.It is easy to set up own domain for email like support@paybis.com etc.
It looks more professional and gives good impression about your service.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 02:42:40 PM

I can see that you guys touch all almost all means of online transaction/currency and it good I'm part of this great thing and together we are going to make a history. Keep up the good work paybis you're the bomb.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
fxaddicted

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 09:41:37 AM

does anyone tries those sockers and vote for them ?
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 10:33:30 AM

You still using gmail for your customer support which looks a bit odd.It is easy to set up own domain for email like support@paybis.com etc.

Exactly, many people need transparency because daily many exchanges are being launched, we don't know how long they can give support to their members. And also better stay away from PayPal investment because you need to face some problems with them in near future. So please allow only withdrawal to PayPal.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 11:00:07 AM

I can sell 1 bitcoin for $1160 to receive in paypal you're taking $58 dollars as commission. if I deposit $1200 with credit card I can only receive 0.8656BTC and the rest is gone with the extremely high fees. depositing with walmart gift card if amount is $1200 then I only receive 0.73077BTC and you can send me paypal but I can't in fact buy bitcoin using my paypal and as stated that you'll do that manually and only with trusted members then please be a trusted member first yourself so that I could accept paypal from you.

Just the fees and commissions are an alarming signs, TOS of paypal is against using bitcoin transactions as currency trade another alarming sign.
My incentive to use your services please, what would it be?
Addisonbt

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 11:51:08 AM

fee bad, bro
$58 dollars as commission
Paybis (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 11:57:37 AM

We are not using gmail for customer support, we have support@paybis.com that you can use anytime. This gmail account was just created for that specific forum.

Paybis (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 12:00:27 PM

I can sell 1 bitcoin for $1160 to receive in paypal you're taking $58 dollars as commission. if I deposit $1200 with credit card I can only receive 0.8656BTC and the rest is gone with the extremely high fees. depositing with walmart gift card if amount is $1200 then I only receive 0.73077BTC and you can send me paypal but I can't in fact buy bitcoin using my paypal and as stated that you'll do that manually and only with trusted members then please be a trusted member first yourself so that I could accept paypal from you.

Just the fees and commissions are an alarming signs, TOS of paypal is against using bitcoin transactions as currency trade another alarming sign.
Thank you for your review. Those payment systems you have just mentioned are HIGH RISK payment systems. Those are average fees on the market. We are working on our trusted member level in the meantime. Also we have 10000+ feedback score on paxful/localbitcoins. On our website there lot of other payment directions with much lower fees, feel free to use them.

Minimii

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 12:04:00 PM

Thank you for your review. Those payment systems you have just mentioned are HIGH RISK payment systems. Those are average fees on the market. We are working on our trusted member level in the meantime. Also we have 10000+ feedback score on paxful/localbitcoins. On our website there lot of other payment directions with much lower fees, feel free to use them.
You mind stating the fee's here?

Thanks,
Best Regards,
Paybis (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 12:11:41 PM

You can find all fees here.

Addisonbt

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 12:59:59 PM

You can find all fees here.

localbitcoins will be better
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: