Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:44:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: e-Currency and Bitcoin online exchanger PayBis  (Read 11833 times)
Paybis (OP)

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 09:59:22 AM

New payment system Epay added.

▬▬▬▬    █ BUY SELL EXCHANGE BITCOIN
PaybisBuy Bitcoin with Credit Card     Sell bitcoin for Bank transfer     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬  Buy Bitcoin with Perfect Money Buy Perfect Money with Bitcoin █ digital & cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptor0th

Activity: 218

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 07:25:50 PM

Spoke to user. Seemed very friendly and professional. Will use in the future for paypal.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 09:19:53 PM

You can find all fees here.

localbitcoins will be better
https://paybis.com/ do have a lot of  good feedback result on local bitcoin social networking site and if you really do want to trade with them on there you could find them through this link
https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/www.paybis.com/

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Paybis (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 08:29:01 AM

You can find all fees here.

localbitcoins will be better
https://paybis.com/ do have a lot of  good feedback result on local bitcoin social networking site and if you really do want to trade with them on there you could find them through this link
https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/www.paybis.com/

we also have an account on paxful.com - it's trading platform similar to localbitcoins
https://paxful.com/user/PayBis

But rates are better on our website.

PaybisBuy Bitcoin with Credit Card     Sell bitcoin for Bank transfer     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬  Buy Bitcoin with Perfect Money Buy Perfect Money with Bitcoin █ digital & cryptocurrency exchange
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 09:15:50 AM

To gribble

We might accept payments from Skrill or Netteler on a manual basis from trusted clients. We will not accept payments from untrusted and new customers via Skrill/Netteler for now, but this might change in the near future.
Thank you very much for your answers about my question, it will be good for your service and getting the costumers of netteler and skrill and I am waiting until skrill and netteler be accepted on your service, I hope you can give us the fees for exchange netteler and skrill to bitcoin too on the website, thank you very much  Wink

Neteller are directly having option of deposit Bitcoin so i dont think that will be much benefited ya but just now i had enquired in your site and it is stated that you are accepting deposit and withdraw through skrill
Yes you are right but make deposit fiat currency on neteller via bitcoin is just about $500 maximal,
it will be difficult for the users who need more than $500 in neteller / skrill also
there are not fetures to exchange fiat currency to bitcoin on neteller and skrill.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 07:03:09 AM

Just saw this thread from your signature campaign. Your service looks promising as so many option to buy Bitcoin. May I know how do you handle payments in Paypal and avoid being scammed? Thanks
Paybis (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 09:01:31 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2017, 09:27:54 AM by Paybis

Just saw this thread from your signature campaign. Your service looks promising as so many option to buy Bitcoin. May I know how do you handle payments in Paypal and avoid being scammed? Thanks

Hello!

We have a very strict verification rules and limits for new or untrusted users.
For example :

Level 1
Daily limit:
70 USD
Weekly limit:
210 USD

Level 1 - VERIFY
Personal Information
Address Verification
PayPal Information
Government ID
Photo with ID in hands
Backside of ID Document (not mandatory)

Please check our verification and limits page for more info.

Paybis (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 08:17:34 AM

Official announcement

Dear Paybis clients,

We are happy to announce that our fee for Perfect Money withdrawal to Bitcoin has been lowered significantly!

Now you can sell Perfect Money for Bitcoin for just 3.8%, that is one of the lowest fees on the market and we feel that our clients deserve the best. But that's not all, Paybis clients can now also make fully automated payment with Perfect Money, feel free to start new transaction now or anytime you need it.

Also don't hesitate to ask our support in case of any questions.

Paybis.com - digital and cryptocurrency exchange

Paybis (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 10:50:16 AM

Paybis.com wants your opinion about our services, you can now leave your feedback about us on Trustpilot.com

Trustpilot is an online review community and one of most trusted and popular review websites. Here you can read and share your experience about any service.

Please check our review page on Trustpilot and give us your feedback. It is very important for us to know your opinion.

gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 07:11:50 AM

There is good news for costumers paybis launches bitcoin credit card facility
Buy bitcoin use credits card will become easy with paybis. Congratulation
http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/04/10/paybis-launches-bitcoin-credit-card-facility/
Paybis (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 01:43:31 PM

Fees slashed by 50%! Spend your Gift Cards to buy Bitcoin or other digital currency!

Dear Paybis.com clients,

We are happy to announce that we have slashed our fees for spending Gift Cards balance by 50%! Now you can use any Gift Card to purchase Bitcoin or other digital currencies. The best rate offer is for Amazon gift card. Don’t hesitate to create your first transaction right now. Please be aware that this service is available to USA residents only.

Please be aware that processing time may be up to 24h for Gift Cards worth up to $100 and 48h for Gift Card worth up to $300

https://paybis.com/news/fees-slashed-by-50-spend-your-gift-cards-to-buy-bitcoin-or-other-digital-currency/

Paybis (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 12:40:45 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2017, 01:13:27 PM by Paybis

Dear Paybis.com Clients and Webmasters,

New promo materials have been added to our Referral Program. Now Paybis.com banners are covering the following sizes: 468x60, 160x90, 300x250, 728x90, 712x80. Banners are available in English and Russian languages, more languages and promo materials will be added soon.

You are welcome to drive more traffic to our website and get lifetime commission from every exchange that your referral makes.
If you have lot of traffic please, contact isers@paybis.com for special commission rates and offers. We can work out some special terms for big webmasters.

Few banner examples:
https://paybis.idevaffiliate.com/media/banners/712x80-paybis-set02-v2.gif
https://paybis.idevaffiliate.com/media/banners/712x80-paybis-set01.gif

https://paybis.com/news/new-cool-promo-materials-have-been-added-grab-yours-now/

OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6130

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 02:40:46 PM

The whole verification process seems confusing to me. If we (the customers) are using bitcoin for anything else (say PayPal), do we have any limits and need an ID? I also want to know how fast the transaction are being handled.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Paybis (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 08:10:52 AM

The whole verification process seems confusing to me. If we (the customers) are using bitcoin for anything else (say PayPal), do we have any limits and need an ID? I also want to know how fast the transaction are being handled.

Hello!
We do not have any limits/verification on btc > paypal exchange.
Transaction will be done in ~10 mins after bitcoin transaction has 1 confirmation.

OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:06:13 PM

Hello!
Transaction will be done in ~10 mins after bitcoin transaction has 1 confirmation.

I appreciate the answer, do you have any plans to start supporting Payoneer or Neteller because that are really used within the bitcoin community but almost no services accept them (at least not without ID verification).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:47:47 PM

Hello!

I appreciate the answer, do you have any plans to start supporting Payoneer or Neteller because that are really used within the bitcoin community but almost no services accept them (at least not without ID verification).

No legit service would want to be hit down with chargebacks. Hence, they do not support buying btc using these methods w/o verifying ID

OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:49:04 PM

No legit service would want to be hit down with chargebacks. Hence, they do not support buying btc using these methods w/o verifying ID

I was planning to sell (I guess my request make sense in that case) personally and as for the buying, they could do the same thing they are doing for PayPal and other payment methods, asking for ID and setting some limits should protect them.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Paybis (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 09:17:44 AM

Hello!

Yes, we're planning to add these systems in future, but can't tell you when exactly. We will update our topic about that right after we add Neteller / Payoneer.

OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 08:02:58 AM

I see that both PayPal and MasterCard are no longer available, is for the deposit, withdrawal or both? and when are you planning to add them back. I'm just hoping that you don't stop accepting them, I'm assuming that some people are doing some chargebacks?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Paybis (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 10:05:08 AM

I see that both PayPal and MasterCard are no longer available, is for the deposit, withdrawal or both? and when are you planning to add them back. I'm just hoping that you don't stop accepting them, I'm assuming that some people are doing some chargebacks?

Due to some technical problems, MasterCards are temporarily not supported by our processing partner.
The problem shall be fixed within the next few days.
P.S. VISA and Maestro cards are working properly.
https://paybis.com/news/mastercard-cards-temporarily-not-supported/

We would like to inform you that PayPal payment method will be temporarily unavailable for buy and sell offers.
We are doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.
https://paybis.com/news/paypal-is-temporarily-unavailable/

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: