Bitcoin Forum
September 21, 2024, 11:27:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Auction] Full Member accounts with 320+ potential  (Read 586 times)
lazyhorse (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 03:41:03 PM

I have my 2 Full member accounts which have potential of 320+. Post quality is good and it is not on any blacklists.
Here are the stats from bcaccountpricer.

https://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/?token=at9d8u2t

Activity: 120+ (Full Member)
Potential Activity: 320+ (Potential Sr. Member)
Weeks to Next Potential Rank: 23
Potential Activity to next Potential Rank: 158
SMAS Blacklisted: No
Trust: Neutral
Estimated Price: 0.040

Both the accounts have similar stats. I'm accepting bids for 1 or both the accounts. Min bid 0.035BTC for 1 and 0.067 for both. This Auction will be on for the next 48 hrs.
lazyhorse (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 06:08:44 AM

Still considering bids.
lazyhorse (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 04:46:36 PM

Bids still accepted.
lazyhorse (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 04:48:22 PM

I have my 2 Full member accounts which have potential of 320+. Post quality is good and it is not on any blacklists.
Here are the stats from bcaccountpricer.

https://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/?token=at9d8u2t

Weeks to Next Potential Rank: 23
Potential Activity to next Potential Rank: 158
Estimated Price: 0.040

You can easily make the money back from signature campaigns in 1 week. 
Both the accounts have similar stats. I'm accepting bids for 1 or both the accounts. Min bid 0.035BTC for 1 and 0.067 for both. This Auction will be on for the next 48 hrs after the first bid.
lazyhorse (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 08:37:45 AM

Considering bids.
MargonCreatives

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 11:20:53 AM

Both the accounts have similar stats. I'm accepting bids for 1 or both the accounts. Min bid 0.035BTC for 1 and 0.067 for both. This Auction will be on for the next 48 hrs.

Guess You should value your words and close this thread. Open a new auction and a little suggestion, keep the initial bid small so people interested can actually bid .. setting a initial bid close to actual estimate is quite unexpected. Also those estimated price are just informational don't get carried away mate.

░░▒░     
        ░░▒▒▒░     
        ░▒▒▓▓░░   
░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▒░░   
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░
▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░ ░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░    ░▒▓▓▓▓
░░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓
▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒
▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░
░░▒▓▓▓░░           
 ░▒▓▓▒░           
lazyhorse (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 02:17:56 PM

Guess You should value your words and close this thread. Open a new auction and a little suggestion, keep the initial bid small so people interested can actually bid .. setting a initial bid close to actual estimate is quite unexpected. Also those estimated price are just informational don't get carried away mate.
The accounts are still good and clean. Not part of any scam, neutral trust and I'm giving full access to the accounts including email. I'm in no hurry to get the accounts sold off and I know that I'm providing good value and not overpricing them.
magemist

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 03:18:26 PM

Would you be willing to disclose the accounts to me for my review of them before I buy?
If so then i will consider buying both instead of my original intent on just buying one for your set fourth price one or both of them.
Awaiting your response in a pm with account details. Personal token from bctalkaccountpricer.info accepted.
lazyhorse (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 03:44:10 PM

Would you be willing to disclose the accounts to me for my review of them before I buy?
If so then i will consider buying both instead of my original intent on just buying one for your set fourth price one or both of them.
Awaiting your response in a pm with account details. Personal token from bctalkaccountpricer.info accepted.
Im sorry but the description is clear enough. You can buy one and see for yourself if you want another account or not. With your trust rating, its incredibly hard for me to accept the offer. I'm ready to use escrow and give everything attached to the account as well.
lazyhorse (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 04:39:55 PM

Update on one of the account's pricerinfo:
https://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/?token=nsbk0rcd

Weeks to Next Potential Rank: 21
Potential Activity to next Potential Rank: 144
Estimated Price: 0.041

Accepting Min bid of 0.035BTC
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: