Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:12:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Method FREE unlimited VPN [Sr. Vouched]  (Read 16308 times)
User365 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

physics, mathematics and engineering

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 04:24:06 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2017, 05:52:12 PM by User365

Ok i have found a free VPN tool which IS actually free, but for a reason I have never heard of it anywhere else (found it because i was lucky)

I sell the name of the tool, because I can 99% guarantee you that you don´t know this tool. If you think you already have a good free tool, then pls don´t buy.
(at the moment there are ~150 people using it, but don´t worry it is very well developed)

Features and Specs:
  • Windows only (sorry for that)
  • You can set up your own server very easy too  Smiley
  • Public or Private Servers
  • Fast free servers
  • unlimited traffic

Price: 9$ in BTC
Selly link: https://selly.gg/p/5e6513e4

Feel free to ask any questions (just PM me please)

FAQ:
Q: Why do I sell this, if it is actually free ?
A: I think nobody knows this, otherwise nobody would buy a VPN  Cheesy and I always see people buying VPN subscriptions on this forum.

Vouches:
Got my vouch copy from OP really quickly.

So far I tried installing this on my PC, I thought it was similar to the VPNs I know like hidemyass, pureVPN, ZenMate, etc. It wasn't. I guess it is an alternative to the openvpn, so I think that is why the name was unknown to anyone since openVPN is quite popular already. I haven't gone through the whole setup as I need to create a server for the VPN, which will require me to put it on another PC or VPS, which I can't do right now. Also, I think you need some basic knowledge of setting up this kind of VPN, as it is not actually newbie friendly in my opinion. I don't think it is worth the $9 though, as there are plenty of free VPNs available of this kind, like openVPN.

Edit: Read though the home page of the program. Would say that this is much more powerful than openVPN as they have a chart comparing the two. But still, this is not newbie friendly. They is, however, can be used in most device's native VPN settings, though that can be done in openVPN using their app.

[could be your ad]
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
manekari

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 04:53:05 PM

I can take a vouch and review it. PM me. *if the tool supports MAC*

Smiley
User365 (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 04:57:50 PM

Pm sent,

pls vouch within an hour  Smiley

[could be your ad]
User365 (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 05:19:15 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2017, 05:37:48 AM by User365

Ok I have learned it only supports Windows (OSX has only an unstable beta) I give out another vouch copy for a windows user with same conditions (Sr.Member+, review within a few hours)

[could be your ad]
manekari

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 05:20:56 PM

Pm sent,

pls vouch within an hour  Smiley

Thanks buddy. but got to know MAC is not supported. They have CLI tool which is very hectic to setup in mac. Better I suggest you to give a second vouch copy to a Windows user.

Thanks btw, good luck for your sale.

Smiley
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 10:35:22 AM

I can also take a vouch copy if you still have one. I would love to get a new VPN, mine sucks right now because it's really slow. Hope this one will do the trick. I promise to give you an honest review once I get the vouch copy, will give it within 24hrs I get the vouch copy. Thanks OP, looking forward to this! Cheesy
User365 (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 10:45:08 AM

I can also take a vouch copy if you still have one. I would love to get a new VPN, mine sucks right now because it's really slow. Hope this one will do the trick. I promise to give you an honest review once I get the vouch copy, will give it within 24hrs I get the vouch copy. Thanks OP, looking forward to this! Cheesy

PM sent.

24h is ok but the faster the better  Smiley

[could be your ad]
LuanX3

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 11:18:21 AM

So far I tried installing this on my PC, I thought it was similar to the VPNs I know like hidemyass, pureVPN, ZenMate, etc. It wasn't. I guess it is an alternative to the openvpn, so I think that is why the name was unknown to anyone since openVPN is quite popular already. I haven't gone through the whole setup as I need to create a server for the VPN, which will require me to put it on another PC or VPS, which I can't do right now. Also, I think you need some basic knowledge of setting up this kind of VPN, as it is not actually newbie friendly in my opinion. I don't think it is worth the $9 though, as there are plenty of free VPNs available of this kind, like openVPN.

Edit: Read though the home page of the program. Would say that this is much more powerful than openVPN as they have a chart comparing the two. But still, this is not newbie friendly. They is, however, can be used in most device's native VPN settings, though that can be done in openVPN using their app.
User365 (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 01:25:18 PM

Thank you for the vouch,

I added a selly.gg link now  Smiley

[could be your ad]
LuanX3

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 02:33:10 PM

Thank you for the vouch,

Anyway, thank you for the vouch copy OP.

I still do hope you could sell some of your products to people. Well, good luck selling and my you earn something for your efforts!

Thanks again!
User365 (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 08:01:56 PM

Thank you for the vouch,

Anyway, thank you for the vouch copy OP.

I still do hope you could sell some of your products to people. Well, good luck selling and my you earn something for your efforts!

Thanks again!

no problem,

honest voucher always appreciated  Smiley

[could be your ad]
fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 05:23:52 PM

Is this you creating your own VPN or is it a legit VPN service?
User365 (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 05:40:56 PM

It is legit, as the OP says, there are public, legit, official servers, but the software enables the users to startup their own servers too.

I am not associated with the software, i just had the luck to find this one gem, it is an extremly good tool, but it is not popular because of a simple reason, which i can not reveal.

Please feel free to ask any more questions, i hope i have answered your question appropriate, i somethimes have language difficulites.

[could be your ad]
User365 (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 08:40:36 AM

up

[could be your ad]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: