Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 03:14:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Analyzing All 700 Altcoins  (Read 2207 times)
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 02:27:33 AM

Analyzed? In which way? The colour of their logo or what exactly do you mean? Also, how do you write a "quick overview" of a 700 item-list?

Lol, i can't determine if the altcoin is good investment by logo Grin, but analysis of the tech behind them, potential, innovation would help allot.
I guess the most full information can be seen on 'coinmarketcap' site but there is no general overview there. And I guess there are about 30 currencies worth recalling when we speak about alts. So, you can find the information in ANN threads on this forum and some information about each on other sites.
I don't know about any deep analysis of at least 15 currencies. And how can it really be made? Potential is a very uncertain thing.

There may be 30 coins that have some sort of real world value (I'd argue that number is lower), but in terms of trading, there are more than 30 coins that are worthwhile to look at. Any coin with non-negligible volume has potential for the trader to turn a profit from. I'd argue that number is closer to 200 or so.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 03:36:56 AM

Maybe someone already analyzed all 700 altcoins and can write quick overview?

who wants to analyzed all 700 altcoins? i think it will need more times to do this and while we make analyze, some of the altcoin will getting increase and we are too late to buy and sell the altcoin. its not good to make all 700 altcoins, but i will suggest to analyze top 10 or at least top 20 of altcoins so we can have option to buy and sell the altcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 06:00:33 AM

I really surprised to know that fact there is 700 altcoins have been created until this day. But I was more surprised when you ask someone to analyze all that 700 coin and recap it and also write on this thread. Honestly dude, you don't need to analyze all that 700 coins to know how good they are or to know which altcoins that good to trade. Just look at some coin that have age more than 2 years, and see which coins that can be trade in more than 5 exchangers. After you do that, then you will see which coins that have good future and best to trade or save.

BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 10:29:13 PM

I really surprised to know that fact there is 700 altcoins have been created until this day. But I was more surprised when you ask someone to analyze all that 700 coin and recap it and also write on this thread. Honestly dude, you don't need to analyze all that 700 coins to know how good they are or to know which altcoins that good to trade. Just look at some coin that have age more than 2 years, and see which coins that can be trade in more than 5 exchangers. After you do that, then you will see which coins that have good future and best to trade or save.
Besides it is not like anyone here has the money to invest in 700 different coins, and even if someone did then it will be a waste of time to split yourself that thin, since it will be better to concentrate on just 5 different coins.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: