Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:11:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [VOUCHES]►Developing service◄ Order now ! Pay after you receive  (Read 3818 times)
Zaizoun (OP)

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 06:03:24 AM

What type of vouch you can provide to check?
I already provided the vouches :/ Sorry.
If you are interested in a service , contact me and we will discuss :p

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 11:56:37 AM

Hey , I'm still facing some problems with google play but you can still access my portfolio with this link :
https://apkpure.com/developer/DIGISOFT%20Tunisie
Thanks .

Can I know that why you are facing such type of problem in your google playstore account?
Is that because of your apps or the reason is something else. We need to know that reason so that people will remain alert from that issue while using your apps on their google playstore accounts.
Zaizoun (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 05:17:21 PM

Hey , I'm still facing some problems with google play but you can still access my portfolio with this link :
https://apkpure.com/developer/DIGISOFT%20Tunisie
Thanks .

Can I know that why you are facing such type of problem in your google playstore account?
Is that because of your apps or the reason is something else. We need to know that reason so that people will remain alert from that issue while using your apps on their google playstore accounts.

I didn't receive any email from Google yet .
And they didn't answer to my mail .
I don't know myself the reason Smiley...
Lbyron

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 05:51:20 PM

I've have worked with Zaizoun for over 3 weeks. He has provided me some of what my coworkers called "Clean Code". I assume this is great as I'm not a developer myself. His work was always great and always responded to everyone on the team as we work remotely. Each week we would have a meeting and discuss what needs to be done. Each week Zaizoun never let us down.

We will be using Zaizoun's services in the future.. I don't post much but Zaizoun deserves the feedback.

Zaizoun (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 11:55:28 AM

I've have worked with Zaizoun for over 3 weeks. He has provided me some of what my coworkers called "Clean Code". I assume this is great as I'm not a developer myself. His work was always great and always responded to everyone on the team as we work remotely. Each week we would have a meeting and discuss what needs to be done. Each week Zaizoun never let us down.

We will be using Zaizoun's services in the future.. I don't post much but Zaizoun deserves the feedback.

You're welcome Smiley

Have a project in mind ? Send a pm and I will give you a quote !
btc2usd.biz

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 02:28:40 PM

just started a project with this guy ! i will keep you updated guys with his work !  hope he is the one he is pretending to be ! have make d him a small starting payment for project ! lets see wha he is capable of !  Grin Grin Grin
Zaizoun (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:40:39 PM

Small bump guys Smiley
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 08:55:55 PM

Small bump guys Smiley

You are here working from about two months but I have not saw anyone who have provided a review about your work. If you have created something for someone on this forum then they have to come to review about your work. So we will be satisfied with your work while giving you the order.
Zaizoun (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 09:08:45 PM

Small bump guys Smiley

You are here working from about two months but I have not saw anyone who have provided a review about your work. If you have created something for someone on this forum then they have to come to review about your work. So we will be satisfied with your work while giving you the order.
If you don't see anyone who has posted a review , then I advise you to reread the topic.
There are about 3 persons or more that have posted reviews .
Colt22

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 09:26:01 PM

Small bump guys Smiley

If you don't see anyone who has posted a review , then I advise you to reread the topic.
I saw one hero member having a website from you and one a newbie. But I am searching for an app developer about which no one have posted that you have given them. Can you show the app that some of the members have ordered?
Zaizoun (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 09:30:28 PM

Small bump guys Smiley

I saw one hero member having a website from you and one a newbie. But I am searching for an app developer about which no one have posted that you have given them. Can you show the app that some of the members have ordered?
I'm not supposed to send you that without demanding them , But I will pm you the latest app I finished
Colt22

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:04:43 PM

Small bump guys Smiley

I'm not supposed to send you that without demanding them , But I will pm you the latest app I finished
I got the apk and checked that apk and I found that app as a better look and that is the exchange app for gulf exchange. I do not know about that term much that is it your personal app or it is by some company but the look is better.
Zaizoun (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:13:14 PM

Small bump guys Smiley

I got the apk and checked that apk and I found that app as a better look and that is the exchange app for gulf exchange. I do not know about that term much that is it your personal app or it is by some company but the look is better.

Thank you for your review,
If you wish to order , don't hesitate to contact me .

BTW , here is a part of code coming from the app I made , so you can be sure I created it Smiley  http://imgur.com/a/FvFxG
Colt22

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:16:35 PM

Small bump guys Smiley

BTW , here is a part of code coming from the app I made , so you can be sure I created it Smiley  http://imgur.com/a/FvFxG
Ok that is good. Now I found that it is your code but still I am not much good at coding.
I am also asking that are you also good in creating an exchange sites like yobit site? If you can create then I will be interested to look at your work. I am asking this question because I saw you have the app for exchange.
Zaizoun (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:39:05 PM

Small bump guys Smiley

BTW , here is a part of code coming from the app I made , so you can be sure I created it Smiley  http://imgur.com/a/FvFxG
Ok that is good. Now I found that it is your code but still I am not much good at coding.
I am also asking that are you also good in creating an exchange sites like yobit site? If you can create then I will be interested to look at your work. I am asking this question because I saw you have the app for exchange.
I can absolutely create a website like yobit , to exchanges cryptos and fiats.
I created the app for the exchange because the admin wanted that.
i just had to adapt files and transform the website into an app.
Zaizoun (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 12:29:27 PM

Hey !
Just added a special offer !
Message me now and get your quote Smiley
Zaizoun (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 01:53:07 AM

Small bump !
Avaible for your work ^^
btc2usd.biz

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 01:56:25 PM

Small bump guys Smiley

friend please don't bump more threads and start new projects until u not finish what you have promised !
i not want post all the conversation first here i am waiting you in icq to discuss !

i just warn others already

be careful with this guy he is fast at asking money ...
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 09:45:54 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2017, 11:02:04 PM by s1lverbox

Small bump guys Smiley

friend please don't bump more threads and start new projects until u not finish what you have promised !
i not want post all the conversation first here i am waiting you in icq to discuss !

i just warn others already

be careful with this guy he is fast at asking money ...

I would say stay away. two reasons:

1. he tried to sell me showed me ready made script from codecanyon saying thats his which was ordered by someone from btctalk.
2. in telegram message he said he is just learning. studying.

i asked also for something which seems was to difficult to do so contact was broken.

There is no vouch from anyone that actually will confirm how legit this developer is.

I asked 3 or 4 times and thats all. cannot ask for more.
Zaizoun (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 12:46:29 AM

Bump ! I'm free now Smiley

Some of my new projects : 
http://topdowninvestment.xyz/
http://easycryptopacks.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: