Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:07:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Tattoocoin & Tattoocoin Ltd. Ed. - Running on Twin Chain - First Time Ever!  (Read 13217 times)
eddyfly

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 02:22:31 AM

+1

This feature its amazing, to be able to have my own personalized TATO wallet  Cheesy
amazing , and unique

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gawlea

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 06:29:56 AM

abvhiael

Activity: 722
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 03:01:50 PM

it would be great to have an android wallet available so that someone like myself who does tattoos could set up a transaction with a client in-store and complete the transaction with a quick QRcode scan. an included widget with market prices would be great as well, so that one doesnt need to check with coinmarketcap for the present average. i love the idea of this currency, and i hope that you see decent adoption. as for myself, ill definitely be looking at ways to implement accepting TATO from my clients, and will talk up the project to them. i love the idea that its a stakable currency, meaning that i can simply deposit my wages and let them grow, hoping for a stable enough market to sell them as needed towards new grips, needles and ink, the constant overhead of the tattoo business.

how much, in TATO, would you pay for someone to have the Tattoocoin logo displayed prominently on their skin? to be honest i just like the design, but was thinking what a perfect wallet, to have ones QRcode access to their wallet available as a tattoo on their skin? i have a program and supplies for printing off "temporary tattoos" for my son, might be another way to issue a cold wallet or simply have access to ones wallet, either temporarily or permanently.

already staking close to 2000 TATU, will certainly be watching this project and getting more, by whichever means - trade of altcoin or services - that i can. keep up the great work!
tattoodev

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

www.tattoocoin.net

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 04:28:08 PM

it would be great to have an android wallet available so that someone like myself who does tattoos could set up a transaction with a client in-store and complete the transaction with a quick QRcode scan. an included widget with market prices would be great as well, so that one doesnt need to check with coinmarketcap for the present average. i love the idea of this currency, and i hope that you see decent adoption. as for myself, ill definitely be looking at ways to implement accepting TATO from my clients, and will talk up the project to them. i love the idea that its a stakable currency, meaning that i can simply deposit my wages and let them grow, hoping for a stable enough market to sell them as needed towards new grips, needles and ink, the constant overhead of the tattoo business.

how much, in TATO, would you pay for someone to have the Tattoocoin logo displayed prominently on their skin? to be honest i just like the design, but was thinking what a perfect wallet, to have ones QRcode access to their wallet available as a tattoo on their skin? i have a program and supplies for printing off "temporary tattoos" for my son, might be another way to issue a cold wallet or simply have access to ones wallet, either temporarily or permanently.

already staking close to 2000 TATU, will certainly be watching this project and getting more, by whichever means - trade of altcoin or services - that i can. keep up the great work!

Very glad to hear about your interest ; never announced about android wallet but we know how important is for TATO purposes.Working on it like a priority , but can not make promises about when it could be ready.About the widget is a really interesting idea , but since yobit.net does not figures anymore like partner exchange , you'll need to double check , however  this idea merit a study from our team.
To be honest we wave a massive load of work now , with delegates selection, possible coin swap , and more stuff , so we'll be finishing jobs towards to gather new targets.
I would like to have a longer conversation with you if this is possible , check pm.

Something else:Due my low profile at forum , is taking ages to post or send pms , guys ; (translators) please post at general thread and we can assign jobs faster and better . besides to remind you that we keep on looking for paid country delegates , see : https://tattoocoin.net/infoandnews/index.php?blogid=1  and press article writters to introduce TATO to magazines and general public .

olib

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 05:54:06 PM

Coins come to me for wallet screen and registration. Ths.

ShooterXD

Activity: 924

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 06:40:54 PM

I want to join at TattooCoin as portuguese/brazilian delegate.

Regards, Shooter

tattoodev

www.tattoocoin.net

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 06:46:47 PM

I want to join at TattooCoin as portuguese/brazilian delegate.

Regards, Shooter

Is confirmed @ShooterXD like brasil-portugal delegate .We're starting to work 15.03.2017 I'll forward you details , be ready .

adamgud

Activity: 1204
Merit: 521

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 07:33:42 PM

I sent an hour ago coins from my wallet and there is not a single confirmation.

Disappeared from the wallet...and no coins in the blockchain(.
TomVelvetPaws

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 09:50:31 PM

I am watching this coin closely.It seems to be pretty good so far.Still going to wait a bit though to see if any problems rear their ugly head as sometimes happens even with the best of cryptos.

CRAVE Embrace the privacy movement    ◥
   Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.     ◥
matejac1

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 10:17:04 PM

My contribution to the design contest of the TATO coin I hope you will like it  Grin as I'm new here I'm not sure if the picture will show properly but the link to imgur is there so you can get to it that way.

https://i.imgur.com/Gchi3wq.jpg
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 11:11:26 PM

I would like more info about local delegates. Would you need a local delegate for Italy? I know many tattoo studios in my city and know a lot of guys in that space.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
kenko

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 11:40:22 PM

today a lot of people interested by tattoo in their body. And now was born tattoo coin. Its good and I tatoo lover also
daideneg

Activity: 89

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 01:26:54 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2017, 01:48:26 AM by daideneg

I want to join the people of TATO as a delegate from Russia
hesdeadjim

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 03:47:36 AM

that is beautiful Smiley

Awesome New Exchange  -  http://www.cryproquo.com/addcoin.html  -  Awesome New Exchange
Put  -  Referred By hesdeadjim  -  In The Box Marked Additional Notes And Receive 1/2 Off Listing Fees From 07/01/18  -  07/07/18
gawlea

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 06:12:16 AM

Thanks! I'm glad you like it. I can make it gold like (color i mean), I did it, but this one is looking much better.
ShooterXD

Activity: 924

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 03:57:10 PM

TattooCoin ANN translated to portuguese

All portuguese speakers people are welcome to join us at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1826565

gawlea

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 06:46:53 AM

How much is the bounty for ANN translation? Cheesy
tattoodev

www.tattoocoin.net

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 02:46:23 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2017, 02:57:40 PM by tattoodev

Delegate for Russia assigned . He will make the flyers also , working currently on that , he has the skills http://imgur.com/a/asiwl and he is also compromised now with us like team member with a graf designer position .
Well come new team members.There are more international delegate positions to cover , please apply.
Want to remind that we are looking for press article writers ASAP. Contact team or post here your candidature.Thank you.

Delegates already stand by ready to start work as everything is ready:

Russian
Filipino
Brazil-Portugal

New faucet to be announced.

Publicity  banner will be launched soon . Do yo want it for your Web Site? contact us.

Please vote TATO at Crypto currency exchange
https://c-cex.com/?id=vote  we are TOP 8 right now. We want to buy some votes too.Contact team for more info

Our Web Site is updated as well.

Regards

tattoodev

www.tattoocoin.net

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 02:58:25 PM

Delegate for Russia assigned . He will make the flyers also , working currently on that , he has the skills http://imgur.com/a/asiwl and he is also compromised now with us like team member with a graf designer position .
Well come new team members.There are more international delegate positions to cover , please apply.
Want to remind that we are looking for press article writers ASAP. Contact team or post here your candidature.Thank you.

Delegates already stand by ready to start work as everything is ready:

Russian
Filipino
Brazil-Portugal

New faucet to be announced.

New ANN under construccion

Publicity  banner will be launched soon . Do yo want it for your Web Site? contact us.

Please vote TATO at Crypto currency exchange
https://c-cex.com/?id=vote  we are TOP 8 right now. We want to buy some votes too.Contact team for more info

Our Web Site is updated as well.

WWW.TATTOOCOIN.NET

Regards

Thank you

tattoodev

www.tattoocoin.net

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 05:58:22 AM

Almost there ccex ! top 5 now , we buy more votes , free and paid ones ,get on touch with us

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

once we are at ccex  we'll go for bittrex and livecoin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: