Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:49:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitxoxo withdrawal trouble UPDATE: solved now  (Read 1648 times)
Arjunking (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 11:55:49 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2017, 04:47:27 PM by Arjunking

Hi
I had sold over 4btc on bitxoxo yesterday and had requested for a withdrawal immediately. Its been 24 hours but they still haven't processed it.
I contacted them over chat, email and phone but there was no response from them.
Has anyone else faced similar problems?
Is bitxoxo dead? Are they planning to run away with the money?

Update: They have sent the payment now.
cryptoheadd

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 12:07:01 PM

That sucks.
Bitxoxo is a relatively new exchange but they seem trustworthy.

Try sending a PM to techsuvidha.

More information about them here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1679573.0

bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 12:13:06 PM

Well this is the first time getting to know some negative news about Bitxoxo. Till now there was no trouble . I hope the team responds to the problem that is being faced by you and resolves it quickly and hope all is well within the Bitxoxo.
Arjunking (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 01:39:04 PM

Even I have used them in the past. Never faced any issues. But this time something seems fishy. No response on all communication channels
bitcoinisbest

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 03:08:48 PM

Even I have used them in the past. Never faced any issues. But this time something seems fishy. No response on all communication channels

Did you checked with your friends if they are using this site and facing same issues. Because nobody on this forum yet have faced this issue. This should be for all if there is any issue being faced internally which does not seems so. Did you tried calling them?
Arjunking (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 04:23:16 PM

Yup tried calling them 5 times.
Every time it initially asks me to hold. After that the automatic answering machine tells me that they have noted down my number and will call me back. But I am yet to receive any call back
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 09:06:09 PM

That sucks.

More information about them here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1679573.0

Trustworthiness and poor service are two different things.If your service is poor and not according to industry standards,nobody is going to use it no matter how trustworthy and big name you may have.I hope such technical glitches and bugs should be fixed on priority basis

bitcoinisbest

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 06:10:05 AM

That sucks.

Trustworthiness and poor service are two different things.If your service is poor and not according to industry standards,nobody is going to use it no matter how trustworthy and big name you may have.I hope such technical glitches and bugs should be fixed on priority basis

Well it could be seen this way as well like if you become trustworthy which is the first thing for any business to be grown. And if you are trustworthy then automatically you will ensure that things are in pipeline and best and fast service is provided to customers so that they do not go to other competitors.

Here it is one of the case itself and also we haven't heard yet other side of the story from Bitxoxo that due to which the payment was delayed. So let us wait for their comment.
cryptoheadd

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 09:09:39 AM

I agree.

Well it could be seen this way as well like if you become trustworthy which is the first thing for any business to be grown. And if you are trustworthy then automatically you will ensure that things are in pipeline and best and fast service is provided to customers so that they do not go to other competitors.

Here it is one of the case itself and also we haven't heard yet other side of the story from Bitxoxo that due to which the payment was delayed. So let us wait for their comment.

What he said. ^^
zahra4577

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 09:53:51 AM

That sucks.

Have you contacted customer support regarding this?Haven't they informed you about the reason? All reputed Indian exchanges are getting huge traffic these days and most of them goes down for this reason.
Maybe they process withdrawal/deposit manually and this could possibly the reason.

cryptoheadd

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 10:00:59 AM

Maybe they process withdrawal/deposit manually and this could possibly the reason.

Yes, it probably is.
All the fiat deposits and withdrawals are manual in all exchanges. Bitxoxo shouldn't have claimed to complete withdrawals in 30 mins.

Not really feasible.
zahra4577

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 12:34:41 PM

Yes, it probably is.
All the fiat deposits and withdrawals are manual in all exchanges. Bitxoxo shouldn't have claimed to complete withdrawals in 30 mins.

Not really feasible.
They must have made this claim when there was less number of withdrawal request at their exchange and now with increasing number of users,their withdrawal request must have increased as well.
They should now make it automated.

cryptoheadd

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 02:23:04 PM

They must have made this claim when there was less number of withdrawal request at their exchange and now with increasing number of users,their withdrawal request must have increased as well.

I don't think they should've made this claim at all. Because it's not feasible at all.
There's no way to automate Fiat deposits & withdrawals at the moment. They have to be processed manually.
bitcoinisbest

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 02:57:28 PM

I don't think they should've made this claim at all. Because it's not feasible at all.
There's no way to automate Fiat deposits & withdrawals at the moment. They have to be processed manually.

Absolutely right. Its not feasible with the increase number of users across all exchanges in India. Well I think unless they do have quite a few staff who are just looking after withdrawals and deposits will be able to manage it else they will have to change the policy in coming time.
zahra4577

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 12:07:35 PM

Absolutely right. Its not feasible with the increase number of users across all exchanges in India. Well I think unless they do have quite a few staff who are just looking after withdrawals and deposits will be able to manage it else they will have to change the policy in coming time.
The other option is to make it automated but I do not know why Indian exchanges are reluctant to do so.

michaelbatan

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:05:41 PM

I have been using bitxoxo since they started a few weeks back they got some bug to their website that took time for delay in service but they have always been on time for every service for me. As I have recommended my friends too about the website to use. Bitxoxo always comes up with solutions, we need to understand this every internet portal may have some issue it's not right to shame them for delayed transaction and services sometime. If they are giving us the replies and trying solving issues for us.

For me bitxoxo is the best exchange in India at least they reply and do things better than other exchanges like zebpay, coinsecure and unocoin. I can say this because I have used zebpay and unocoin before.
karan1498

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:51:17 AM

Very poor support from bitxoxo
patrickcoin

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:29:07 AM

I really liked the service of bitxoxo exchange, guys I have not believed it until I was facing an issue with my bank on transaction process. These Bitxoxo guys are so helpful in the middle of the night they sort my problem and help to transfer my funds. Heads of to you guys, I bet no exchange gives this sort of service to their customers. They all have the fix working hours and nobody replies on other exchanges. But I'm surprised to see the support of Bitxoxo, they are superb and for me the best bitcoin exchange in India. Will surely prefer bitxoxo to other also!!
btcdamnit

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:18:11 AM

Yeah The Support from BitXOXO is fairly POOR
hitesh123

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:40:32 PM

Superb customer support I have received from Bitxoxo exchange. They are always attentive and best thing they operate 24/7 all days. Other exchanges have fixed day and hours which became big problem for me sometime. but now I switched to Bitxoxo exchange and I liked it, will recommend the exchange to everyone.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: