Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:59:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [GoshenCoin]  (Read 5008 times)
genny2kuk (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

It Can Only Get Better

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 05:35:06 PM

Goshencoin now on novaexchange https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_GXP/

Content Writing Service: Let's Craft Engaging Crypto Articles For You. 
 We create high quality & SEO Optimized Web Contents. Content Types include Article rewrites, Regular blog posts, Reviews & Copywriting services.
 Send me PM if in need of our services.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 05:54:18 PM

Goshen chain being one of the biggest chains created by human hands is moving forward while hairy baboon is sitting on ur face. Does this mean anything to the crypto economics? No. Sometimes u see things no other people are aware of and that makes u a forecaster. I know how much effort has been put into creating goshen chain but having this knowledge bothers me.
synthgauge

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 06:57:23 PM

Is goshen still around? Im confused about nova still keeping this shit,,,, thought it will be delisted the second hour after its addition. Can we expect goshen to land on kraken or bitfinex? Since bitfinex fully reimbursed everyone holding bfx token, bfx will be eventually delisted and a new vacant place will be open. Goshen is viewed as one of the possible candidates to fill that vacant place.
genny2kuk (OP)

It Can Only Get Better

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 07:25:09 PM

Is goshen still around? Im confused about nova still keeping this shit,,,, thought it will be delisted the second hour after its addition. Can we expect goshen to land on kraken or bitfinex? Since bitfinex fully reimbursed everyone holding bfx token, bfx will be eventually delisted and a new vacant place will be open. Goshen is viewed as one of the possible candidates to fill that vacant place.

Definitely poloniex. But haven't thought about kraken and bitfinex. But now that you mentioned them, expect to see goshencoin there soon

We create high quality & SEO Optimized Web Contents. Content Types include Article rewrites, Regular blog posts, Reviews & Copywriting services.
synthgauge

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 02:02:55 PM

Just like I thought. Piece of crap with a retarded name that means "bollocks" in hebrew language. I was just kidding trying when I told u about bitfinex addition. But I do have influence over them and can throw out a suggestion to list a legit coin, and they will if it has utility. Last time I told them to add dash and eth which indicates that they indeed listen to me.
bitfawkes

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Would you be willing to buy a sealed bonnet car?

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 03:51:45 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2017, 06:38:00 AM by bitfawkes

[ANN] [STRATUM] [VDIFF] [MULTICOIN] [1% Fee] New goshencoin Pool launched

Hello fellow Goshencoin,

i'm happy to announce that official goshencoin mining pool is alive!

Features:

Url = pool.goshencoin.org
Server Location= Strasbourg
Var Diff = 2048 - 65536
Pool Fees = 1%
Pool Layout = UNOMP
Payout = automatic every 60 minuts

Join our pool!

feel free to ask for new coins add...

Sometimes people who no one imagined could do certain things, those who do things that no one can imagine.
bitfawkes

Activity: 336

Would you be willing to buy a sealed bonnet car?

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 06:28:58 AM

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just like I thought. Piece of crap with a retarded name that means "bollocks" in hebrew language. I was just kidding trying when I told u about bitfinex addition. But I do have influence over them and can throw out a suggestion to list a legit coin, and they will if it has utility. Last time I told them to add dash and eth which indicates that they indeed listen to me.

"I'm smart man with big black dick! I'm this, I'm more that this, I'm something you can't imaging... At two years old I made my first miracle, you can hear of it from people... Bitfinex added DASH and ETH 'cause I said to add both (not for excellent work made by developers). I have supernatural influence!"

Please come down from pedestal crappy man... To many hand job between a post and the other, blood lags in your dick's head and becomes hard for you to use the brain. Envy is a bad beast, boast of bullshit and falsehood is common attitude here. Let people work peacefully, clean your own ass before claim that others asses stink.

Sometimes people who no one imagined could do certain things, those who do things that no one can imagine.
sanydevira

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 06:33:49 AM

congrats because Goshencoin now on novaexchange but i hope it will listed in a bigger exchange
genny2kuk (OP)

It Can Only Get Better

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 09:07:47 AM

Goshencoin Added

1% Fee

yourminer -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://minerlab.eu:3007 -u yourwalletaddress -p x

port 3007 vardiff 1-8  port 3053 vardiff 8-512

Happy mining

Can you please increase difficulty on goshencoin mining? Need to mine with higher hash power

indika

Activity: 489

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:06:02 AM

Goshencoin Added

1% Fee

yourminer -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://minerlab.eu:3007 -u yourwalletaddress -p x

port 3007 vardiff 1-8  port 3053 vardiff 8-512

Happy mining

not working but official pool working and im mining with cpu maybe i can catch some bloks
fitbobcat

Activity: 218
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:08:46 AM

Please make sure to update your nodes to:

addnode=45.55.77.68

16XxqtX2AcfRt8J4KGWLxQbs8CQVA1HaDW
kamarul.jutawan

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:18:41 AM

no windows wallet, only online wallet....
genny2kuk (OP)

It Can Only Get Better

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:19:35 PM

no windows wallet, only online wallet....

You can download from links below, though it can also be found on github

qt
https://mega.nz/#!yYAkzZoB!CGHuRCvONWUxgkEB2A45WbsUwjg-aHUlhk_SJX0PZvY

source

https://mega.nz/#!yJBEACoZ!myaUM6YZufjrOG8k8xnistTQF9ElXiA-3ntnj3VRhsc

Victorreach

Activity: 377
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:15:18 AM

Hello! All the pools mentioned earlier do not work, are there any other working pools?
SteamOctanePool

Activity: 84

sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 02:33:22 AM

SOpool.us has added GXP, only 1.25% fee!

Mine on one of the fastest most reliable pools on the net!  We are hosted on the top cloud platform, with built in DDOS resistance!

Multi-Pool is now enabled!
Use your wallet address as your username, and c=GXP as your password.

No Registration required.  Rewards will be sent to your address every 3 hours!

Example config below

To get paid in GXP:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://sopool.us:3433 -u GWPBoK7GzHAHfuzEBsjXD5wNH1UtbqBu71 -p c=GXP 

To get paid in BTC:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://sopool.us:3433 -u 1274XcaSZaYhHkgEVS6h98UyTwoyk5ZKsZ-p c=BTC 
Donation Address: GWPBoK7GzHAHfuzEBsjXD5wNH1UtbqBu71

Sopool.us - High performance cloud pool | DDOS Protection | Auto Load Scaling | Pool build & hosting services | Node Hosting Service | Need a pool for your favorite coin?  PM us and let us know about it!
Rsj91

Activity: 199

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:51:40 PM

Hello! Hello!

Dead? Ohh looks like that Tongue
gominer2018

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:16:02 PM