Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:43:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥 LUNYR 🔥 Decentralized World Knowledge Base on Ethereum / OPEN BETA 🚀  (Read 297394 times)
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 07:40:26 PM

Update March 20, 2017: We'd like to announce our new advisory board member, Dr. Greg Colvin, who works on the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) for the Ethereum Foundation. See his biography in the OP.

Wow, this is a great addition to the team, the team just get better. I believe this ICO will be huge success.

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 12:32:01 AM

Just read the pm about the new sig.

Good idea, this old one I'm wearing looks faded.
And aaah... we need to get some hype going!
I'm gonna flood steemit with some blogs, some rich people hang out there

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
arnpham

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

Check out LUNYR at https://lunyr.com

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 01:23:54 AM

Any information about escrow? I did not find these details on the first page,is it mentioned elsewhere?

The crowdsale works through an Ethereum smart contract (the token contract) with programmed distributions to ensure transparency and predictability. Because of that, there's no escrow needed. The downside is that you can't send BTC. Only ETH will be accepted since you can't send BTC to an Ethereum smart contract.

-Legendary-

Activity: 413
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 01:34:25 AM

Guys can we keep this small and not share it on Social media much because if we want a profitable ICO, don't invite your friends, invite your friends AFTER the ICO.
Friends then take offense at you  Smiley
atrain262

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

Lunyr - Decentralized World Knowledge Base

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 02:31:59 AM

Guys can we keep this small and not share it on Social media much because if we want a profitable ICO, don't invite your friends, invite your friends AFTER the ICO.
Friends then take offense at you  Smiley

I'd be upset too.  Grin

cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 02:49:33 AM

what a funniest quote here,,
if you don't like this project ,, just do not follow this thread and do not follow all bounty camp,, thats easy right,,
you know,, if all of crypto users know this project and they are interesting, they will invested their BTC or TEH here,, and the goal is reached, all participant will happy, and this project will be huge  Smiley
I do like this project, but I want to profit from it too and so if there's too much money raised the individual price might be too high.

Many ETH projects turned out to be very profitable, this one is also likely to be no exception.

yes,, all eth project dominate the ICO on crypto industryfor now ,, and i think this one will get good respond from crypto investors  Wink

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
victorhab1

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 03:15:36 AM

If you do have bounties, on me if you need text or audio translations to Portuguese.
I have TOEFL certification.
atrain262

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 03:27:12 AM

If you do have bounties, on me if you need text or audio translations to Portuguese.
I have TOEFL certification.

Looks like the Portuguese translation has been done, but you can still participate in other bounties such as newsletter, Twitter, and blog posts. Check out the bounties thread.

Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 07:18:28 AM

Any information about escrow? I did not find these details on the first page,is it mentioned elsewhere?

The crowdsale works through an Ethereum smart contract (the token contract) with programmed distributions to ensure transparency and predictability. Because of that, there's no escrow needed. The downside is that you can't send BTC. Only ETH will be accepted since you can't send BTC to an Ethereum smart contract.

Agreed, but do we have someone to audit the smart contract, any well know person???

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 09:52:25 AM

Agreed, but do we have someone to audit the smart contract, any well know person???
This sounds like an important step to ensure full trust in this project.
Hope it won't be too much complicated code, nobody wants an other DAO desaster.
I am sure this team will manage everything well, though.

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 10:07:37 AM

But I don't think without any trusted escrow people would invest in any project we have some bad examples with happened recently.
arnpham

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 04:09:13 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2017, 10:56:43 PM by arnpham

This sounds like an important step to ensure full trust in this project.
Hope it won't be too much complicated code, nobody wants an other DAO desaster.
I am sure this team will manage everything well, though.

Our auditors is Mikko Ohtamaa

arnpham

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 04:14:28 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2017, 04:29:53 PM by arnpham

But I don't think without any trusted escrow people would invest in any project we have some bad examples with happened recently.

There's no escrow because we don't hold any ether during the crowdsale. The smart contract automatically distributes tokens and holds the ether until the crowdsale is over. If the crowdsale fails to meet the minimum then the smart contract refunds purchasers.

Rostadom

Activity: 713
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 05:52:33 PM

I want to joine LUNYR project and invest my bitcoin
thank you

You don't have to ask permission here. Go ahead and read the whole post so you know what is the plan of the coin and then carry on by visiting the website. Read the whitepaper and other information that seems to be useful for you to identify if it has a good potential. Next thing, if you're confident with your decision, then invest by reading how to do so in their website.

There's plenty of time to invest, everyone. Crowdsale ends on 26th of next month (April). Smiley
atrain262

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 09:29:24 PM

I want to joine LUNYR project and invest my bitcoin
thank you

You don't have to ask permission here. Go ahead and read the whole post so you know what is the plan of the coin and then carry on by visiting the website. Read the whitepaper and other information that seems to be useful for you to identify if it has a good potential. Next thing, if you're confident with your decision, then invest by reading how to do so in their website.

There's plenty of time to invest, everyone. Crowdsale ends on 26th of next month (April). Smiley

Lunyr will release the crowdsale instructions next week, a day before the crowdsale starts. Keep an eye out for the updates.

Lunyr

Activity: 120

LUNYR.com - Decentralized World Knowledge Base

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 09:48:53 PM

Just read the pm about the new sig.

Good idea, this old one I'm wearing looks faded.
And aaah... we need to get some hype going!
I'm gonna flood steemit with some blogs, some rich people hang out there

Thank you Mr.Ease for a great blog post about Lunyr. Check it out on Steemit: Discover Lunyr – A world of Decentralized Knowledge.

MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 10:29:15 PM

Oh it is really good idea that a blog about Lunyr be published in SteemIt . Looking forward to it. Makes Lunyr visible to the readers and obtain more knowledge about this project.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
dfd1

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 10:44:05 PM

So why people will use your scam with advertising instead of ad free wikipedia and that's wrong with centralized wikipedia (you will download "your" articles from anyway)?
arnpham

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 11:52:14 PM

I think this project will be really great for blockchain adoption. Hopefully this ICO doesn't sell out too fast.

Thanks! One huge benefit we are bringing to Ethereum is a dapp that everyone can use and get value from.

Flomess

Activity: 705
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 12:00:28 AM

So why people will use your scam with advertising instead of ad free wikipedia and that's wrong with centralized wikipedia (you will download "your" articles from anyway)?

You can check their WP, it solves centralization, censorship and reliability problems that a single "host" could and will eventualy have.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: