Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:00:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥 LUNYR 🔥 Decentralized World Knowledge Base on Ethereum / OPEN BETA 🚀  (Read 297394 times)
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 12:58:48 AM

Crowd sale is looking good.. few days in and already over 9K eth, almost 40% of min without early investor bonus.
I forsee massive FOMO buying at the last few days, so all around this project is looking well established...

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ninjabiz

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 01:00:48 AM

If you can't raise 25000 ETH, you will refund and announce the project is failed, right? I am pessimistic on your ICO.
Zechis966

Activity: 350

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 01:04:04 AM

8k ether is not so bad for a start i believe. Ether prices will effect also this ico. If ether price going to stable people will invest more on this project.
Lets see

Where are you ETH whale friends? You say you organize the ETH meetup in Bay area, but only 8k ETH funded, so did you brag about the truth? If you have whale friends they can fund you a lot.

The more investment will come into this crowdsale there is no bonus offer for this ICO. A lot of people trading at the moment so it will reach in final week than we will see big investment into this project.
This exactly. If an ICO doesn't have a bonus structure, you'd be incentivized to wait until the last moment. There is absolutely no benefit to going first. If you put money towards the end, you have a chance to value the project based on the money sent so far, and make a more informed decision towards the end. I suspect a majority of the funds will be raised in the last day or so.

this is the only thing I'm thinking would make it hard to succeed, and if they just alter any ratios now (LUN/ETH) it might cause some friction.

I at first thought damn why didn't I wait in case eth drops, but now I'm really thinking ETH is going to go much higher. As soon as mainstream adoption/speculation occurs these coins can hit 300 no prob because it's nothing to most people interested in new technology/ventures. You think about it many 'coins' only had like 900 people or 2000 people that the networks consist of, and thats when they're under a penny or whatever.

TL:DR I wouldn't bet on ETH staying stable or crashing for more than a day. I think ETH is gaining mainstream space, and while it still might be a minute before it shoots (if it didn't already  Cool ) I now think kinda firmly that ETH will hit 300 easily if it doesn't have some sort of fatal error exposed. Everyone brings up the DAO but those people are also apparently afraid to learn and improve their mistakes.

If this project succeeds then I think all those who invested early will be happy they did so, because I've heard 'normal' blue collar people talking about bitcoin and ether now...I'm diversified into many tokens but asap when I get some more work irl I'm getting ether with the checks

That's not how it works though. If you invest later, you have more knowledge. The first day investor cannot know as much as the last day investor. For example, you may think LUN is worthy of an investment at a valuation of $10 million. It makes sense then to wait till the last moment to invest, as you know more about the project valuation then than on the first day. If it's already more, then you can skip the investment. It is not a hope of waiting for ETH to crash, because I suspect most people already hold ETH. It's a matter of getting more market information that can be used to make a decision of whether to participate in the ICO or not.

you can't just say 'that's not how it works'. Having more knowledge does obviously offer the better edge (considering the price is stationary) if you're thinking of this as a future profitable venture but that edge is moot if eth hits $75 (and Lun remains at 44) now it's like the DAO 1.5 eth scenario.

obviously, for people who believe in the project for the LONG term don't really care about price, they care about the message and the idea, but we all know that's not the ICO game for 75%+ of investors. You understand risk/reward obviously, you don't sound uneducated (like myself), so the person investing with the least information stands to lose the most, or reap the highest gains.

I guess my point was, and we ALL know this or we're lying, you know how the ICO scene works for MOST people. So obviously the Lunyr ICO seems like it's structured to offer incentive for people to wait for more information, but with the way crypto's work, and have worked for a while, ETH could go much higher in a night...we in the US never fully know what Korea is going to be buying...and vice versa. So for everyone who thought 'hey ETH is remaining stable, I'll get in later when I have time' might find themselves getting 44 LUN for $100 or more, while many people like to take the better safe than sorry approach, countless people have gotten straight up stupid gains by betting on more than just evolving project valuation, because then you'll be in before the majority of investors realize the project is undervalued.

You bet big, you can win big...but hopefully (for them) no one is planning on getting LUNYR in a week and sees ETH hit a steady 60 or 70 or more by Weds...

Like I said I agree with the waiting factor being the reward itself for gaining more knowledge...but I think you're playing too rational in an industry that has proven time and time again that it will remain illogical longer than you'll remain solvent...that is if you're trying to play it instead of just hodling....big, intuitive bets followed with months of hodling is what made me and many others nice nice modest gains in value, and I suspect will continue to at least while this industry is the wild west of tech

Crowd sale is looking good.. few days in and already over 9K eth, almost 40% of min without early investor bonus.
I forsee massive FOMO buying at the last few days, so all around this project is looking well established...

^^^ this but hope that ETH doesn't pull moves like it did from 40 to 50....I traded my last btc and advised friends the same right before the ~42-~49 leap and we all got decent chunks.

Ever since ETH hit MSN you should just be ready to diversify wisely, or trade the waves down and lock in even more

awds1th

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 03:24:03 AM

I joined with a few ETH. Sounds awesome a bit like steemit. Do you think you guys will reach the liit and sell out?

well, the crowdsale is 4 wks long and just 4 days in it's over 1/3 funded. the sale will be completed.

MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 05:39:06 AM

So far so good for the ICO . Many had contributed their Ether as part of their support to the project. Keep the wheels turning yahoo.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 09:04:33 AM

Done with the steps of the ICO, After the ICO process the Lunyr tokens will be transfered, but where? at lunyr website?

irukandji

Activity: 629
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 09:18:12 AM

Has anyone downloaded Parity? Is it safe?

Do I need to download the entire Etherium blockchain on my computer?
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 10:03:41 AM

I joined with a few ETH. Sounds awesome a bit like steemit. Do you think you guys will reach the liit and sell out?

well, the crowdsale is 4 wks long and just 4 days in it's over 1/3 funded. the sale will be completed.
I agree, no doubt the sale will hit more than its target.
Well, comparing it with Steemit is in parts possible, but advertisements, moderated high quality content and the distribution model make it a totally different beast.

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 10:21:56 AM

Parity is the Ethereum client Gavin Woods team developed.

ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 10:29:42 AM

You just need a wallet whose private keys you control. If you don't want the hassle of Parity, MyEtherWallet is a good option, although it's web-based and arguably less secure.
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 10:38:37 AM

Crowdsale Lunyr Bounty Campaign!
                     YouTube Video manual: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V7de5k_5kQ&feature=youtu.be  for Russian-speaking people

mummybtc

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 11:55:38 AM

Only 25K ETH is needed for the crowdsale to be successful so I guess we have a pretty great start although the more people invest in it, the better.

Yeah, I am very confident the team will raise the minimum fund, I think alot of factors are into play hear, there is no early bonus to attract early investors also some people are betting against the price of Ether hoping to enter the market at low barrier
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 12:19:36 PM

Only 25K ETH is needed for the crowdsale to be successful so I guess we have a pretty great start although the more people invest in it, the better.

Yeah, I am very confident the team will raise the minimum fund, I think alot of factors are into play hear, there is no early bonus to attract early investors also some people are betting against the price of Ether hoping to enter the market at low barrier

I also strongly believe that LUNYR will make its goal. Almost at 50% now! And almost a month left still.
ninjabiz

Activity: 247

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 12:21:41 PM

I also strongly believe that LUNYR will make its goal. Almost at 50% now! And almost a month left still.

Almost? I don't think so, it is 9,327 eth, the goal is 25000 ETH. So it is 37% only.
topesis

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 12:23:31 PM

It is a pity you invest into a project with basic understanding of what the project does. It is a decentralised Wikipedia not Steemit in any way
TheKB

Activity: 315

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 12:44:04 PM

what incentive do Lunyr give to readers to visit a "Wikipedia" full of Advertisements??? all the contact on Wikipedia has references to original sources too.
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 12:48:26 PM

Lunyr will surely reach to its goal now there is not big money to collect more. All this slowing is because of of fix and flat rate which let many people to trade with other alternative coins to make profit and many people are suing their money to make more. there will be huge interest in last phase of the crowdsale.
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 12:55:14 PM

Almost? I don't think so, it is 9,327 eth, the goal is 25000 ETH. So it is 37% only.

Ooops you sir are correct. The point is its getting there. Cheesy
bluedeep
Legendary

Activity: 977
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 01:22:02 PM

If I want to buy LUNYR, can I use https://www.myetherwallet.com ? ( I have full access on it) or it works only with Mist/Parity wallets ?

||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 01:38:51 PM

If I want to buy LUNYR, can I use https://www.myetherwallet.com ? ( I have full access on it) or it works only with Mist/Parity wallets ?

I don't know why some people underrate the value of myetherwallet.com, the simplicity of use is one of the best in the space and compatible with almost all Ethereum based tokens

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: