Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:32:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥 LUNYR 🔥 Decentralized World Knowledge Base on Ethereum / OPEN BETA 🚀  (Read 297394 times)
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 05:55:13 AM

Promising LUNYR ICO already raised 10k+ ETH. I would love to put some money on it. Is there any bonus available for investor if they invest today?
Thanks in advance.

There is no bonus for investor, it is a flat rate of 1Ether = 44 Lunyr tokens. I think this is even the time to invest because the price of Ether has dropped and you will be investing at discount rate when compared to early investors

Only if you haven't bought ETH yet. But if you were holding ETH ever since, there's no effect on you at all. You didn't save or lose anything at all. I think some people are still waiting for Lunyr to get to the minimum 25K ETH so they know that the crowdsale is already a success. Since there's no bonus for early investors anyway, it will be wise to have this strategy. Although I doubt that Lunyr will not reach 25K ETH since we're already at 10K and we are just starting out.
With the rate that it's going, I'm pretty sure that will be possible, maybe by next week.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
onemanatatime

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Aluna.Social

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 09:43:41 PM

Nice roadmap and interesting fund usage breakdown. But don't you think 15% is too much for founders and employees and advisors? Especially since you're getting that ON TOP of the ICO payment.

It will be fair if you lock up funds for longer periods of time, and unlock only after hitting some milestones. Otherwise this seems too greedy for my liking, basically another project promising the sky and saying they'll deliver it next year after collecting millions of dollars and paying off everyone in the team.

Hi devs, I have yet to get a reply about my statement.

What are your plans for the funds you received from the ICO?

Sure, I know you already broke down how the funds will be used in this post:

[
Initial LUN Supply Distribution

Funding Usage Breakdown

But I believe investors have the right to know more than just simply, %'s.

Unless you start sharing more information about how you would use these funds, and also propose an incentive to get work done without getting cash upfront, as proposed in my post above, this looks like an obvious money grab to me.

Right now, you have ZERO product, and you're selling a DREAM. Nothing more than that. Do you have any platform to demo or for us to beta/alpha test? Why not? By now, as a business trying to get investment, how do you not have any product? Do you try getting investments based on pipe dreams and pipe dreams alone?

Why do you need to pay such a high sum, 15% to "Founders, employees, and advisors"?
What constitutes "Research & Development", or "Benefits", or "Operations", or "Legal"?

Also, how can we confirm that the Smart Contract does exactly what you say it's supposed to do, like refund in the case of not meeting the minimum sum?

This time it's different.
romeorickl64

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 10:32:17 PM

Over 11,300 ETH Raised so far! worth of 450+ BTC.

awds1th

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 12:01:09 AM

I don't understand these people who ask questions that can easily be found in their whitepaper, blog posts, or in their slack channel. Even in the code of their crowdsale contract itself. This team has gone above many projects I've seen in terms of communication and transparency.

If a company receives no income, how can they continue to develop? People have to eat. Makes no sense...

Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 12:38:12 AM

10000ETH now sound is good for next week Wink
keep raised
nice news.i also  hope it can keep raise.

Almost half of minimum, with 3 weeks to go. I'll stick with my original guess of 40K raised.

I'm betting a rush will come in the last week.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 01:58:16 AM

Over 11,300 ETH Raised so far! worth of 450+ BTC.

Keep it up lunyr! Looking forward for the success of this project.
MoneyJ

Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 02:03:03 AM

We have a decent initial raise for an ICO . Just a couple of weeks more and then we can see how much the total raised.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
arnpham

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

Check out LUNYR at https://lunyr.com

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 02:15:58 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2017, 03:17:53 AM by arnpham

The money will be primarily used to develop and grow the project. There's no money to "grab" considering the large number of people supporting the project, are working behind the scenes, and must be paid. The true reward we are all relying on comes from building and growing the project to be successful.

onemanatatime

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Aluna.Social

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 03:28:39 AM

The money will be primarily used to develop and grow the project. There's no money to "grab" considering the large number of people supporting the project, are working behind the scenes, and must be paid. The true reward we are all relying on comes from building and growing the project to be successful.

Why not implement some ways to keep the funds HELD IN RESERVES for a period of time.

This can alleviate some of the investors fears of the devs receiving the FUNDING and just LEAVING the project shortly after cashing out.

Implementing something can serve to prove that you guys mean business, and will be working for the long term to reach your goals.

This time it's different.
arnpham

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

Check out LUNYR at https://lunyr.com

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 03:46:54 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2017, 05:36:06 AM by arnpham

I understand your viewpoint and do agree that it appears to add the feeling of safety. However, it's hard to predict how much ETH to periodically release given that the price is extremely volatile. You've seen it drop to $7 at one point and go up to $50 at another. At any given moment it could be either too much or not enough and kill the company, which is actually unsafe for investors. We've had a lot of discussions internally and it's something we seriously considered.

However, I assure you that we're not going anywhere. We live here in Silicon Valley and we've been teaching Ethereum development (for free) to the community for close to 7 months. The company is incorporated in the U.S. and abides by proper rules and regulations. We've spent a lot of our own resources and given up huge opportunity costs. We're extremely transparent and our address (right beside NVIDIA btw) is all over our legal materials. You're welcome to take a look. We're here because we truly love the project and want to grow it into a real success.

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 07:18:17 AM

I understand your viewpoint and do agree that it appears to add the feeling of safety. However, it's hard to predict how much ETH to periodically release given that the price is extremely volatile. You've seen it drop to $7 at one point and go up to $50 at another. At any given moment it could be either too much or not enough and kill the company, which is actually unsafe for investors. We've had a lot of discussions internally and it's something we seriously considered.

However, I assure you that we're not going anywhere. We live here in Silicon Valley and we've been teaching Ethereum development (for free) to the community for close to 7 months. The company is incorporated in the U.S. and abides by proper rules and regulations. We've spent a lot of our own resources and given up huge opportunity costs. We're extremely transparent and our address (right beside NVIDIA btw) is all over our legal materials. You're welcome to take a look. We're here because we truly love the project and want to grow it into a real success.

That was my point when Ether price started pumping, Altcoin is a very volatile market and before you say jack robinson is has pumped or dumped. I have no doubt the target will be reached, I can see this has a blessing for investors because that means the token is not oversold and again prevent dumping since there is no bonus for early investors

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 02:45:03 PM

That was my point when Ether price started pumping, Altcoin is a very volatile market and before you say jack robinson is has pumped or dumped. I have no doubt the target will be reached, I can see this has a blessing for investors because that means the token is not oversold and again prevent dumping since there is no bonus for early investors
Totally agree. We will also probably see a huge bump of ETH invested during the last few days of the ICO as people don't have much incentive to invest early (no bonus structure).
When the developement begins this project will grow slowly but steadily. It can actually become one of the biggest in the crypto-space imo.

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
rgornik

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 06:32:33 PM

Totally agree. We will also probably see a huge bump of ETH invested during the last few days of the ICO as people don't have much incentive to invest early (no bonus structure).
When the developement begins this project will grow slowly but steadily. It can actually become one of the biggest in the crypto-space imo.

i really hope that statement of yours is gonna hold. because cosmos had full funding so looks like a lot of people waited for that ICO. maybe now people consolidated and will invest here more

Axy

Activity: 811
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 07:31:37 PM

How can I find the specification?
PoS? PoW? Min. Staking Age? Block Rewards?
atrain262

Activity: 95

Lunyr - Decentralized World Knowledge Base

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 07:45:21 PM

How can I find the specification?
PoS? PoW? Min. Staking Age? Block Rewards?

Lunyr is built on top of the Ethereum blockchain, which is currently PoW and will be PoS soon (hopefully). Please check out the website at lunyr.com and read through the white paper for further detail. Direct link to white paper: https://github.com/Lunyr/Lunyr/blob/master/Lunyr_White_Paper_ENG.pdf. The white paper is also available in other languages as well.

dnz gns

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 09:38:39 PM

I support the project because your team is really hard working. The local moderator told me that I started to follow.
I hope you will collect 25k ETH. Smiley
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 10:45:40 PM

I support the project because your team is really hard working. The local moderator told me that I started to follow.

25K is a small goal, I hope they hit 100K. The more the merrier

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
MoneyJ

Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 12:21:13 AM

25K is a small goal, I hope they hit 100K. The more the merrier

I think that is a minimum for the ICO to continue. The amount is fair enough to start a decent cryto project. As there are plenty of rooms to grow.

████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
awds1th

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 01:43:48 AM

i really hope that statement of yours is gonna hold. because cosmos had full funding so looks like a lot of people waited for that ICO. maybe now people consolidated and will invest here more

when you hear about ICOs selling out fast, you should also think about how much of that money came from VCs. This crowdsale seems to be an actual "crowdsale" by numerous individuals rather than a few millionaire investors. I think when many individuals are invested it's a good indication that there could be more potential usage.

andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 11:51:58 AM

However, I assure you that we're not going anywhere. We live here in Silicon Valley and we've been teaching Ethereum development (for free) to the community for close to 7 months. ... We're extremely transparent and our address (right beside NVIDIA btw) is all over our legal materials. You're welcome to take a look. We're here because we truly love the project and want to grow it into a real success.

We love to see pics or videos posted here of your "Silicon Valley" office.  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: