Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:22:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥 LUNYR 🔥 Decentralized World Knowledge Base on Ethereum / OPEN BETA 🚀  (Read 297394 times)
matsud2

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 03:39:31 AM

i do not think minimum eth should be changed. the price has been anywhere from the 30s to 40s these past 3 wks, so it is far from stable. they should just keep it as is.

It jumped from 10$

I doubt eth will make it back under 30$
It's more probable to explode to 100$...

Just my opinion tho
I think eth is going to be 100$ , It is growing every time. Lynyr should be good project if they will receive 25k eth .

how much ethereum collect so far? the eth price always up down and if eth price going to $100 the treshold already achieved?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 04:20:29 AM

Lunyr indeed has an impressive backers testament to its 12 k ETH funding. Still growing as the ICO goes down to a little more than 2 weeks to go before it ends. The timing is great considering Ethereum is also propelling its steam ahead.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
kalpit

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 04:55:49 AM

I have a question,
Can Lunyr import all the Wikipedia articles which have CC License ?

CC  licence articles are free to be copied. Most of the articles on Wikipedia are CC  licenced.

If Lunyr imports all those articles , Lunyr will already become very large database. Later the contents may be modified by others.
arnpham

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

Check out LUNYR at https://lunyr.com

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 05:29:53 AM

I have a question,

CC  licence articles are free to be copied. Most of the articles on Wikipedia are CC  licenced.

If Lunyr imports all those articles , Lunyr will already become very large database. Later the contents may be modified by others.

Any content that is freely and publicly available can be written into Lunyr. However, just like all content submissions to the knowledge base, you must provide the source for reviewers to examine.

jiangsuren

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 05:36:37 AM

mini goal is 25000 ETH but now still half to reach  the gold

i am afraid the ico will fail Undecided
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 05:40:54 AM

If we want to buy in this ICO can we use our MYETHERWALLET to buy? The other wallet seems too complicated for non tech people like me. I think if there was an easier way to purchase more people would come in and a BTC option as well. Just my 2 eths..  Smiley. Lay people like me find those instructions for that other wallet going way above my head.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
arnpham

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 05:52:30 AM

If we want to buy in this ICO can we use our MYETHERWALLET to buy? The other wallet seems too complicated for non tech people like me. I think if there was an easier way to purchase more people would come in and a BTC option as well. Just my 2 eths..  Smiley. Lay people like me find those instructions for that other wallet going way above my head.

Yes there are MyEtherWallet instructions here.

blocks.explorer

Activity: 473

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 05:53:34 AM

Dev should make the ICO investments less complicated. Then it will probably reach it's 25000 ETH minimum faster.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 05:55:25 AM

Yes there are MyEtherWallet instructions here.

Ah that's good to know, as I have a myetherwallet address..I will double check that today and see what to do as this is a good project and needs more eyeballs.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
kalpit

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 05:55:42 AM

I have a question,

Any content that is freely and publicly available can be written into Lunyr. However, just like all content submissions to the knowledge base, you must provide the source for reviewers to examine.

Sources can be "Wikipedia" and 'References' in Wikipedia.

I'm not in favour of importing each article one by one by users.
Instead, Lunyr can use a bot that does that. Bot can also ignore controversial topics, automatically add references at bottom, etc.

The imported content may be edited by reviewers.

Afterwards, new content from publishers could replace the articles of Wikipedia.

This way Lunyr would become big enough for users to shift from Wikipedia to it. So, more publishers would be interested in published new matter on Lunyr as it would have a good user base.

This I think is a better solution to the chicken or the egg problem.
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 06:18:08 AM

mini goal is 25000 ETH but now still half to reach  the gold

i am afraid the ico will fail Undecided

Why are you afraid of, this project is going to succeed, there is good incentive to attract more investors since this is a flat ICO, no advantage to early investors. I forsee seen more investment on the last day than the first day. This is a great project
gracia0023

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 06:48:51 AM

Wow 12,020 ETH has been collected so far. I'm really to glad to be a part of this wonderful project.
Maybe I would like to invest some of my bitcoin to this project  Wink
i also invest some of my money to the project.good luck.

This is quite promising. With these investments, we all hope for the great success for Lunyr  Smiley
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 09:33:15 AM

Great to see LUNYR raising half the money required. However, we have just 14-15 more days till the ICO ends and what happens if 25k ETH is not raised by then?

awds1th

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 10:03:47 AM

Great to see LUNYR raising half the money required. However, we have just 14-15 more days till the ICO ends and what happens if 25k ETH is not raised by then?

I believe this question was already answered in the previous page of thread. They would try and continue the project

rgornik

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 11:02:03 AM

I have a question,

Instead, Lunyr can use a bot that does that. Bot can also ignore controversial topics, automatically add references at bottom, etc.

Afterwards, new content from publishers could replace the articles of Wikipedia.

This way Lunyr would become big enough for users to shift from Wikipedia to it. So, more publishers would be interested in published new matter on Lunyr as it would have a good user base.

content will have to be revised by others so even if bot does that it will still have to go through man's hands

kalpit

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 11:38:47 AM

I have a question,

CC  licence articles are free to be copied. Most of the articles on Wikipedia are CC  licenced.

content will have to be revised by others so even if bot does that it will still have to go through man's hands

I mean, the content should be added from Wikipedia. And slowly , people will edit it or completely replace the article (it will slowly go through man's hand)
Bot will do the work in a day. So a quick start for Lunyr.

I am waiting for a short comment on this by Lunyr.
Cipalino

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 03:22:17 PM

I have a question,

If lunyr will be only 1 mil coins .It will grow quickly x5 in price .Wiki lynyr is something new and interesting now .
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 03:30:08 PM

Even I have same opinion that the remaining half amount will be raised and this project will meet it's minimum goal. On the other hands if this doesn't happen due to any reason then team should keep continue will collected funds to develop the platform. I think quality and effectiveness of the content will help the market grow fast.
arnpham

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 06:32:37 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2017, 01:43:48 AM by arnpham

Lunyr teams up with Airbitz to increase adoption of the Lunyr platform

We’d like to announce that Lunyr has teamed up with Airbitz to increase technology adoption and usability of the Lunyr platform. This partnership represents a major step forward for our vision of creating a next generation world knowledge base that anyone can access.

“This is a very exciting project for us at Airbitz. Lunyr has an exceptional team and they have a vision that is both highly useful and ideologically exciting for those of us in the blockchain space. Knowledge and information is power. We think everyone in the world should be able to easily access and contribute to reliable, accurate information while at the same time being able to secure their own personal information and value while doing it. The partnership between Lunyr and Airbitz is an example of where technology is heading. Decentralized, open, secure, and liberating.” — Paul Puey, Airbitz, CEO

The user experience of managing private keys in Ethereum makes it difficult for a mainstream audience to adopt the platform. To solve this problem, we’ve teamed up with Airbitz, which has been working on a decentralized, secure, peer-to-peer synchronized, cryptographic key management system since 2014. With Airbitz, Lunyr users will have the ability to login and manage their accounts through a traditional username and password experience while maintaining a high level of cryptographic security. Users remain in full control of their private keys. With this partnership, Lunyr strives to become more easily adopted by a mainstream audience.

https://medium.com/lunyr/lunyr-teams-up-with-airbitz-to-increase-adoption-of-the-lunyr-platform-f9bd3dc26bdb

arnpham

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 07:19:42 PM

I have a question,

CC  licence articles are free to be copied. Most of the articles on Wikipedia are CC  licenced.

I mean, the content should be added from Wikipedia. And slowly , people will edit it or completely replace the article (it will slowly go through man's hand)
Bot will do the work in a day. So a quick start for Lunyr.

I am waiting for a short comment on this by Lunyr.

It would be difficult to create a bot that will add content since at some point you would still need human intervention. In the future, that may be more efficient to do for the type of data we'd like in the knowledge base later on, but we haven't made any decisions about it yet.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: