Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:43:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Women's day  (Read 380 times)
Tekna (OP)

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 04:58:41 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2017, 05:29:15 PM by Tekna

Hi everybody

I don't know how many girls are there and from which country they are from, but, as a woman, I want to celebrate this day with the bitcoin community as well.

Some of the women are here, and has known bitcoins, due to their passion in this field; others are here because of financial difficulties. To all of you, I just want to say to stay passionate or keep up in your struggle, because innovations and financial "B plans" need minds from both genders as need different theories and strategies, for which every one of us can give a great contribution!  

Thanks to every man and woman who sees the life as a great challenge to be faced acting as a strong team, whatever the gender or the ethnicity of its members is!  

Bye!
BadhanRoy

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 01:38:29 PM

International Women's Day held on 8  march every year..Every yer this is a global day celebrating the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women. The day also marks a call to action for accelerating gender parity.

International Women's Day (IWD) has been observed since in the early 1900's - a time of great expansion and turbulence in the industrialized world that saw booming population growth and the rise of radical ideologies.
SlaughterGirl

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 02:35:46 PM

Women`s day is quite adversarial. It is a symbol of women fight for the equality with man, but on the other hand now we have situation that women have its own holiday and men dont.
I am the woman, but I think that this holiday need to be repealed. If we want to prove to the world that we ARE equal indeed, than we don`t need any special holiday when we receive gifts from man.

faatipoke

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 06:51:27 PM

Women`s day is quite adversarial. It is a symbol of women fight for the equality with man, but on the other hand now we have situation that women have its own holiday and men dont.
I am the woman, but I think that this holiday need to be repealed. If we want to prove to the world that we ARE equal indeed, than we don`t need any special holiday when we receive gifts from man.

btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 09:31:02 PM

I remembered my professor back in college days, we are all fighting for women's lib, but when we are in a train, we expect men to give us a sit  Smiley  You are fighting for equal rights, but then you expect men to be courteous to you. Its a double standard.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████