Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:01:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2017-03-08] Mt Gox Trustee Wishes to Proceed to the Distribution Process  (Read 250 times)
TwoTimes (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 05:23:00 PM

The latest Mt Gox creditors’ meeting trustee has revealed payment claims for customers have all been approved or rejected, but the bankruptcy investigation is still ongoing.

“Now that all bankruptcy claims have been accepted or rejected, henceforth, I wish to proceed to the distribution process as soon as possible,” concludes the 18-page trustees’ report. “At present, the possibility of carrying out a distribution and the timing and method thereof, has not yet been determined. — I will continue to consider whether, in the case where a distribution is possible, a distribution will be made by way of distributing BTC.”

Read More Here: https://news.bitcoin.com/mt-gox-trustee-proceed-distribution-process/
TraderTimm
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1121

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 01:06:59 PM

Someone wake me up when this actually happens.

Also, why is Mark Karpeles out of jail? What the hell is happening over there? I have to wonder what kind of system allows someone to mismanage an exchange so badly and lose so much money - yet there is no penalty incurred. Sure, he sat in a cell for a while, but what is a couple of months compared to the people he ripped off?

fortitudinem multis - catenum regit omnia
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: