Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:07:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Need 18 of bitcoins using paypal  (Read 1222 times)
tech72 (OP)

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 05:53:19 PM

Hello I need 18 BTC asap before the btc price keep increasing even more.

I will pay using paypal.

For safety issue, we can use escrow or any 3-party, or even moderator on this forum.

Money is not the issue for me. Since I banked  hard with my daily internet marketing business.

Currently I own around 120 BTC back to 2013. Suddenly I sell 8 of it when I was panicking.

And now I want to refill  the amount back since I read, the BTC price will be increase to $3000+ by the end of this year or maybe another year.

I invest on btc for my future financial backup. When I get old and instead wait for pension, I will use btc.

Thanks again.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 05:58:02 PM

I will pay using paypal.

For safety issue, we can use escrow or any 3-party, or even moderator on this forum.

Money is not the issue for me. Since I banked  hard with my daily internet marketing business.

Currently I own around 120 BTC back to 2013. Suddenly I sell 8 of it when I was panicking.

And now I want to refill  the amount back since I read, the BTC price will be increase to $3000+ by the end of this year or maybe another year.

I invest on btc for my future financial backup. When I get old and instead wait for pension, I will use btc.

Thanks again.

You're brand new, and you want to buy 20.000$ worth of bitcoin using PAYPAL?
 These two things are huge red lights.

First of all you have no reputation you have no reputation/accounts to lose if you scam someone.
Secondly paypal is reversible up to 180 days, even if you sent as family and friends. Escrow isn't going to matter in this case.

You currently have 112 bitcoin and want to buy another 18? Uhumm. Please give us an adress if you really want to be believed..
Sorry, but your story looks fake, i can't help it. If you're serious, open up a bank account, or use something like Skrill ( which is irreversible to buy btc i think) to buy the bitcoins.

tech72 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 06:07:17 PM

I know i'm new.
I have account on this forum back to 2013.
But I just forgot the password. I tried reset password with my email, but my email receive nothing.

Here the proof of my current BTC: https://gyazo.com/bcd33aae758392b3af6ffce56735a0dd

Here my paypal money ready to be send to someone that have BTC: https://gyazo.com/0e4b8b4490c3a07f1607202adf3651e1

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 06:10:44 PM

I will pay using paypal.

Money is not the issue for me. Since I banked  hard with my daily internet marketing business.

And now I want to refill  the amount back since I read, the BTC price will be increase to $3000+ by the end of this year or maybe another year.

Thanks again.

First of all you have no reputation you have no reputation/accounts to lose if you scam someone.
Secondly paypal is reversible up to 180 days, even if you sent as family and friends. Escrow isn't going to matter in this case.

You currently have 112 bitcoin and want to buy another 18? Uhumm. Please give us an adress if you really want to be believed..
Sorry, but your story looks fake, i can't help it. If you're serious, open up a bank account, or use something like Skrill ( which is irreversible to buy btc i think) to buy the bitcoins.
That's wrong. Skrill is also reversible.

AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 06:21:50 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2017, 08:48:25 PM by AdolfinWolf

I will pay using paypal.

Thanks again.

That's wrong. Skrill is also reversible.
Didn't knew that. Never used it but some persons previously told me it was safe to trade with, guess i've learned something today.

Either way this guy is infact holding 102 bitcoins, SEE; https://blockchain.info/address/15oxooEow17gnEmy4NBL6MPahdxi6Gs9eS

so thats makes his story alot stronger.
I still would advise to use a bank account in your case, or you should make a deal with a highly trusted member which can hold your paypal for 180 days, and then give you the BTC.

Not sure if you still know your old account, but i believe you can recover it if you stacked your adress somewhere.

EDIT; I WAS WRONG THIS SCREENSHOT DOES NOT PROVE THAT HE INFACT OWNS THE 102 BTC IN THE ADRESS. TWC

I see, @Ecua. I guess its better if i go off to bed.

EDIT EDIT EDIT; HE NOW HAS CONFIRMED HE IS INDEED THE OWNER OF THE ADRESS.

tech72 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 06:24:54 PM

I know, what ever I talk, its pointless.
But I can give u guys my user account info in another from (VIP member since 2007). Blackhatworld.com member.
My facebook account etc.

You guys can also give me some idea about how we can make this transaction for both of us 100% secure.

U no need to scare about me, because i'm not the scammer, 20k+ is not a big deal for me.

But I scare the person that sell me btc moreeeee...... Sad

Zeru.com
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 06:41:20 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2017, 08:23:59 PM by EcuaMobi

Here the proof of my current BTC: https://gyazo.com/bcd33aae758392b3af6ffce56735a0dd

You know a screenshot doesn't prove anything, right?
Please sign a message with the address 15oxooEow17gnEmy4NBL6MPahdxi6Gs9eS. It must contain your username and the date.

Most probably doing it won't grant you the trade, but it may help. Not doing it may grant you negative trust.
Just in case you don't know how to sign a message: https://blockchain.info/wallet/wallet-faq

Either way this guy is infact holding 102 bitcoins, SEE; https://blockchain.info/address/15oxooEow17gnEmy4NBL6MPahdxi6Gs9eS
No, actually he hasn't proven yet he owns that address and therefore those bitcoins.

Edit: He has now

tech72 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 07:56:14 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2017, 08:07:58 PM by tech72

You know a screenshot doesn't prove anything, right?
Please sign a message with the address 15oxooEow17gnEmy4NBL6MPahdxi6Gs9eS. It must contain your username and the date.

Most probably doing it won't grant you the trade, but it may help. Not doing it may grant you negative trust.
Just in case you don't know how to sign a message: https://blockchain.info/wallet/wallet-faq

No, actually he hasn't proven yet he owns that address and therefore those bitcoins.

Done......................

G84jVXaOL8ugvNasROiBEjCCtqJn+5b9I7hbMTj+wjmgZXdj6eWn8gJIVgLIK2Y1lBnoPtvK9o17jT+Ei5jdb48=

Zeru.com
tech72 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 08:15:58 PM

This thing kinda make me confused.

Lets do it again after reading from few blog.

acccount:
15oxooEow17gnEmy4NBL6MPahdxi6Gs9eS

signature:
HBaGLpUOPrNnwCHrWFh4RosXxostGJoEwcNuKDBPmfVdVCGm7hV+TziEK36HD0d1RXE4d7/n2zmT6vo9D/86g8o=

Zeru.com
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 08:20:44 PM

acccount:

signature:
HBaGLpUOPrNnwCHrWFh4RosXxostGJoEwcNuKDBPmfVdVCGm7hV+TziEK36HD0d1RXE4d7/n2zmT6vo9D/86g8o=

Verified. I didn't expect that to be honest. Sorry about that.

Still, I'd recommend you to withdraw the money from PayPal and buy the BTC18 using a non-reversible payment method.

tech72 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 08:36:27 PM

acccount:

signature:

Still, I'd recommend you to withdraw the money from PayPal and buy the BTC18 using a non-reversible payment method.
No problem, as usual its still almost impossible to buy BTC through paypal. :/

Zeru.com
takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 05:18:14 AM

Your only option would be to send someone trusted the paypal, and wait 6 months to get your bitcoin. Aside from that it would never happen.
Have done this and would do it for you, but do you really want me holding $20,000 of your money for half a year?
We can work it out if you like. But you would be better off withdrawing the cash and using another method.
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 06:49:56 AM

acccount:

signature:

You don't see that everyday
bobby88

Activity: 147

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 08:17:42 AM

i can exchange you 18 btc partially  what % do you prefer?
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1240

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 08:21:28 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2017, 09:07:03 AM by BayAreaCoins

Just cause someone has 18 BTC doesn't mean they aren't a Paypal scammers... business is good for these bastards.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 08:55:49 AM

No problem, as usual its still almost impossible to buy BTC through paypal. :/

Wahou now that's something I'd like to handle sir.

PMed you

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
gial1949

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 11:56:06 AM

Sent a pm with details .check and reply .
tech72 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 12:00:35 PM

Btw I need 20 BTC.

I want using any 3-party.

I cant make u hold my money for 6 months before u transfer the bitcoin.

I know what ever I say people will not trust me.

I WILL NEVER, EVER DISPUTE THE PAYMENT ONCE I SEND YOU THE MONEY.

I can send you the money, and then I will confirm to paypal that I receive the service/product.

Paypal will release the payment after 3 days. And you can straight withdraw it.

This is what I did yesterday sending 10k to new paypal account. But this is my trusted business partner.

So I've no problemto  sending the money first before receive the item.

But for BTC, I need you to send the BTC first.

Or if  you're living in south asia maybe we can meet.

Proof: https://gyazo.com/ebfd7165c468ce9c2089f4fe443a9f34

I'm not try to show-off or something. The reason I showed you all this transaction, just to confirm you that i'm legit business guy.

My paypal account is legit, and vip type of account.

20k is not the problem for me and i have no point to dispute you once I receive the BTC.

I also receive a lots of scammer message in my inbox, please I'm not stupid LOL.

Zeru.com
COINMAN1

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC PLEASE VISIT MY THREAD

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 12:07:15 PM

Btw I need 20 BTC.

I want using any 3-party.

I cant make u hold my money for 6 months before u transfer the bitcoin.

I know what ever I say people will not trust me.

I WILL NEVER, EVER DISPUTE THE PAYMENT ONCE I SEND YOU THE MONEY.

I can send you the money, and then I will confirm to paypal that I receive the service/product.

Paypal will release the payment after 3 days. And you can straight withdraw it.

This is what I did yesterday sending 10k to new paypal account. But this is my trusted business partner.

So I've no problemto  sending the money first before receive the item.

But for BTC, I need you to send the BTC first.

Or if  you're living in south asia maybe we can meet.

Proof: https://gyazo.com/ebfd7165c468ce9c2089f4fe443a9f34

I'm not try to show-off or something. The reason I showed you all this transaction, just to confirm you that i'm legit business guy.

My paypal account is legit, and vip type of account.

20k is not the problem for me and i have no point to dispute you once I receive the BTC.

I also receive a lots of scammer message in my inbox, please I'm not stupid LOL.

hey can you transfer your funds in skrill or nettler or perfectmoney ??
if yes i can help about paypal i am really very sorry i canot handle that much payment
but if you can transfer your funds i can do this like 1 to 2 BTC daily for example we trade for 2 BTC daily and in 10  days you have 20BTC
and about 20BTC at once the problem is i dont have that much cash so i canot buy 20BTC therefore i am saying

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC AT BEST RATES WITH DIFFERENT KIND OF PAYMENT METHODS LIKE PAYPAL, SKRILL, NETLLER, PERFECTMONEY, AND MANY MORE MORE PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1746893.0
takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 08:23:38 PM

No body will give you this deal, NO ONE the risk is to great,
You've been given options. use them or withdraw the money.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: