Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:22:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitbox (gambling platform - www.bitbox.site) - SCAM - many users scammed  (Read 2983 times)
IGCGamers

Activity: 555
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 05:23:26 AM

I don't know a trusted programmer who could do this type of project unfortunately.

I am not even sure if you can all download the installed games on your servers and get a programmer to fix it all.

I dont think we can get the games from their servers.  Instead we should develop from the scratch...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coingamblingreviews
Legendary

Activity: 1043
Merit: 1032

★Bitcoin Gambling Reviews★

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 05:24:44 AM

I don't know a trusted programmer who could do this type of project unfortunately.

I am not even sure if you can all download the installed games on your servers and get a programmer to fix it all.

I dont think we can get the games from their servers.  Instead we should develop from the scratch...

I mean if you paid for it, it must be on your server right? Or did you pay for something and get absolutely nothing? That is worse than what most people are saying...

IGCGamers

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 05:37:55 AM

I mean if you paid for it, it must be on your server right? Or did you pay for something and get absolutely nothing? That is worse than what most people are saying...

I paid and got nothing.  They said they will give free server and deliver the moneypot version first on 5 march and the other one in next 30 days.  But nothing is delivered yet.  I didn't get anything from them yet.  Now it is like i gave them the money for free.. That too 1700 USD approx is really huge...
IGCGamers

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 08:27:32 AM

That's the problem with external/ready made scripts, you can never know what are the bugs in it. It is really better to have your own developer, in house, which you've known or been in the industry for a long time. Bitbox is a total mess.

yes i am looking for a trusted developer now
superiorus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 09:40:23 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2017, 10:03:38 AM by superiorus

That's the problem with external/ready made scripts, you can never know what are the bugs in it. It is really better to have your own developer, in house, which you've known or been in the industry for a long time. Bitbox is a total mess.

The problem is that we can't find a good (and trusted) one.
I never understand that:  there are many Moneypot applications but nobody know who made these ... I only get "offers" from scammers or guys which try to sell me free scripts.

IGCGamers

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 10:24:47 AM

The problem is that we can't find a good (and trusted one) one.
I never understand that:  there are many Moneypot applications but nobody know who made these ... I only get "offer" from scammers or guys which try to sell me free scripts.

yes very true.  I am also searching for good developers.  Ill let u know if i find some one.  You also inform me if you find some one
Seraph1980

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 12:35:34 PM

To develop a simple dice game or roulette game is not that hard. Its just getting rolled some really fair randomizer, but that will make you lose your money as hosters / bank. And taking part in something unfair, would ruin a developers karma, and thats not acceptable to me.  Grin
IGCGamers

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 01:09:05 PM

To develop a simple dice game or roulette game is not that hard. Its just getting rolled some really fair randomizer, but that will make you lose your money as hosters / bank. And taking part in something unfair, would ruin a developers karma, and thats not acceptable to me.  Grin

Can you please tell me what do you mean by unfair.  We are doing everything provably fair and there is nothing unfair here.  If a player wins its his good luck.  If he loses its his bad luck.  There is nothing done intentionally here...
Seraph1980

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 04:00:36 PM

Its no problem at all, to configure a randomizer less random supporting the bank. Or in your special topic, to scam the bank.
IGCGamers

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 04:09:50 PM

Its no problem at all, to configure a randomizer less random supporting the bank. Or in your special topic, to scam the bank.

Can you please explain more clearly in PM
BlueishGore852

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 03:42:16 AM

Do you have the script at all or no? Paid them $540 and ghavent headdd anything in 2 weeks
IGCGamers

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 05:11:57 AM

No script was given...
superiorus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 09:24:33 AM

Maybe someone can help/guide us how/where to report this fraud (someone which is familiar with this kind of problems - a lawyer, etc)
I mean I can go to my local police office in my country and make a complaint, but I don't know if this is the right way (the best way to get a result).
For Europe I have found this:  https://www.europol.europa.eu/report-a-crime/report-cybercrime-online

IGCGamers

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 10:28:22 AM

Maybe someone can help/guide us how/where to report this fraud (someone which is familiar with this kind of problems - a lawyer, etc)
I mean I can go to my local police office in my country and make a complaint, but I don't know if this is the right way (the best way to get a result).
For Europe I have found this:  https://www.europol.europa.eu/report-a-crime/report-cybercrime-online

We should check if some one in this forum lives in munich?  If yes, they can complaint on our behalf. I don't know if the complain on the above link will work.  Anyway no harm in trying
superiorus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 11:13:19 AM

We should check if some one in this forum lives in munich?  If yes, they can complaint on our behalf. I don't know if the complain on the above link will work.  Anyway no harm in trying
You don't need to live in Munchen to place a complaint.
You can do it in your country (where you are resident)
And their main office is in Croatia.

IGCGamers

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 11:41:45 AM

We should check if some one in this forum lives in munich?  If yes, they can complaint on our behalf. I don't know if the complain on the above link will work.  Anyway no harm in trying
You don't need to live in Munchen to place a complaint.
You can do it in your country (where you are resident)
And their main office is in Croatia.

If he file a complaint it in our country the action taken will be slow.  By that time they may escape also.  It is better to file a complaint in his country
BlueishGore852

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 11:50:23 AM

There email now no longer works
superiorus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 12:11:10 PM

There email now no longer works

Nothing works now, but we have all the proofs: payments, pictures, invoices, emails, Skype chat, etc.
They are naive if they think they can delete a website and go away Smiley

BlueishGore852

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 12:19:10 PM

If anyone gets updates please  pm me cause they scammed $540 out of me
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 04:28:51 PM

If anyone gets updates please  pm me cause they scammed $540 out of me

Did you buy their platform as well? The owner is still active till today, but he did not say something about this serious accusation against him. He is completely ignoring the issues, not a good behavior and he deserve to get the red trust. Hope no other people being scammed by this bad guy.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: