Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:46:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VISIO COIN - ultimate video streaming & sharing platform | UNMODERATED  (Read 1868 times)
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 07:31:18 AM

I made some profit with this and steal have if sold.
rosso2

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 07:39:12 AM

Novus has been attacking Visio even before launch out of insane insecurity

I haven't seen one post about visio in novus thread.
On the other hand I have seen you many times spamming accusations about novus being a scam with huge wall of texts and some document doxxing innocent people.

TRANSACTION ON THE 23RD:

You are look at 198abhmxJaZnNZJDNc8H4gshncgjna1ZFS  .898...

198abhmxJaZnNZJDNc8H4gshncgjna1ZFS is not even an ICO address..

https://blockchain.info/tx/76587b4e2f406379596bba8f2bda60ba87399d69ce4706feeb39bb31c4b92b98

1BMavWdyWZeWAyp8iYNgbnEF8G54wTWiqE  - IS THE ICO address. And the amount sent on the 23rd? .001 BTC

This is a TEST TX the dev asked from someone who was given preference, the ICO announcement was the next day. Why the hell would dev SELF BUY 4 days before THEN PUBLISH THE ICO ADDRESS?  Grin Grin

Go look at how many trolls were targeting vidz when devilsadvokat spent day and night to try to revive it. He is the one the few that funded the attempts at reviving it and he only stopped comments on the thread when pv didnt show up after over a week

When we try to revive vidz see HOW MANY troll attack EVERYDAY. Everyday the troll kill but we kept working kept working kept working

Why do you think all troll come from visio now? The trolls were there from the DAY of the split, you see pikachu how much he attacked vidz even though he buy the ICO? In the end pikachu ended up to be correct but there were at least 10 different troll attacking vidz on a DAILY basis and the same people you are accusing were the ones trying to save the community

We were all there together trying to build kodi integration even after vidz fell below 500 - we still had the hope that pv would return

Devil is the one who had the verification of the api, he is the one who brought the community together to support vidz and novus until he realize pv was not coming

There are many people in support of visio who were in the vidz working with devil and sindren. Do not make useless accusation of which account is who

You cannot ignore the amount of work these people put in to try to prop vidz. See how many people from the groups on vidz were trying to fund developer bounty and were building apps for vidz

In the end no one knows what happened to vidz and no one can say that pv = asphyxia. Whoever tries is lying because there is always chance that asphyxia is unique and he has talent. Those who have talent always dont have best intention - as you can clearly see

The only fact about vidz we can agree on is that asphyxia took the BTC from the ICO, and he didn't spend anything on Vidz and he left. He made over $50k USD from a scam coin and that does not even account for the amount he dumped of vidz before the decision. He showed only that he had 7 million vidz but if you see wallet there is at least 5 million vidz that was sent to yobit wallet

The facts remain that asphyxia took the ICO from vidz even before vidz completed escrow conditions

I am a long time member of the Crypto community. The ICO is real and I also participated after seeing Sindren's ability during the problem with Vidz.
ICO was announced in a thread of purevidz early.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1696889.msg17949098#msg17949098

Because I trusted his ability, ESCROW was not necessary for me.
The investor in other early stages is same, too.
So ICO was sold-out early.
azzlack

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 07:39:24 AM

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: IPFS HASH ADDITION ONTO VISIO PLATFORM - UNDER 30 SECONDS PROCESS (without the manual moderation that will begin at the beginning of launch**)

https://azzlack-protonmail.tinytake.com/sf/MTM5NDcyMF81MDQxMzAx

Novus trolls are going to hard scared that the release of the product is today

Any coincidence that this concerted fud effort is coming right at the release of the full scale website?

Just ask yourself, why the hell would the dev post the ICO address if he knew people would FUD

AT THE TIME OF THE ICO:

https://visiogroup.slack.com/archives/general/p1488196446001447

FLAD: no you cant.. there is many fresh addrs, ico funds will be transfered later, we don't need to withdraw/use them now.

MCA: yeah i got in. Had to be insanely fast though
like, everything was prepped and ready to click, click, click

GAME OVER: https://visiogroup.slack.com/archives/general/p1488812994003549

BEFORE ODRAK REQUESTED FOR ADDRESSES - Azzlack:
"flad can u post the email ID of whoever has not withdrawn in the general"
"or is that privacy infringement ?"
"flad must show community the transparency of the ICO process for this all withdrawal must be finish asap guys"

FLAD:
i'm posting deposit addrs 1FMZHJngr2Jatmj7FomeZ25opy5GugfhFR
15pD1MAMkmZ6BZE6TmzxGReNAqaLiooBXs = 85014

Supporter of hardworking strong $$ coins. if dev work hard and community is strong huge $$ will follow

wir leben schnell und wir sterben jung
mach1

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 07:50:31 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2017, 08:44:05 AM by mach1

Thank you for damiano, free advertising
I will buy VISIO to 2000 again today. Grin

I understand you want VISIO.
but You should not bet your life on FUD.
Price doesn't fall at all by your FUD.
In fact the price would rise.

If you want VISIO, you should buy it early.

I buy it earlier than you.
Don't loss of opportunity.
It is still very cheap.

This is a diamond in the rough.
mach1

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 09:01:59 AM

I bought visio to 2000.
I will soon buy up to 4,000.  Wink
azzlack

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 09:09:57 AM

HERE IS THE DEV BTC ICO FUND https://ibb.co/bsTLiv

TX: 623506cf01550b08d956d05bf8ebbf8fb76dcceda3d1072f75c592970e2bbd72

ALL YOU SEE IS DIRECT BTC GOING FROM CLAIMED ICO ADDRESS TO THE DEV WALLET. IF IT WAS INSIDE SELF BUY WHY WOULD DEV KEEP ALL BTC WITHOUT REDISTRIBUTING IT.

IT IS NO ESCROW, MANY PEOPLE FROM THE PUBLIC HAVE ADMITTED THAT THEY HAVE BOUGHT IN. THIS IS PERFECT PROOF. FUD OVER

Now time to stop the bullshit boys

Supporter of hardworking strong $$ coins. if dev work hard and community is strong huge $$ will follow

wir leben schnell und wir sterben jung
damiano (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 09:00:25 AM

HERE IS THE DEV BTC ICO FUND https://ibb.co/bsTLiv

TX: 623506cf01550b08d956d05bf8ebbf8fb76dcceda3d1072f75c592970e2bbd72

ALL YOU SEE IS DIRECT BTC GOING FROM CLAIMED ICO ADDRESS TO THE DEV WALLET. IF IT WAS INSIDE SELF BUY WHY WOULD DEV KEEP ALL BTC WITHOUT REDISTRIBUTING IT.

IT IS NO ESCROW, MANY PEOPLE FROM THE PUBLIC HAVE ADMITTED THAT THEY HAVE BOUGHT IN. THIS IS PERFECT PROOF. FUD OVER

Now time to stop the bullshit boys

The two are not mutually exclusive for each other. Simply because you can show the bitcoin on a single address does not mean there isn't collaborative insider trading between the developer and a small group of traders and neither does the fact that you have a side. The evidence speaks for itself and anyone with a brain can see it for what it is.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: