Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:56:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PLEASE HELP.. I sent a transaction with a 2.5 BTC transaction fee  (Read 6420 times)
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 8103

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 01:26:45 PM

I am pretty sure. This is an act by ANTPOOL itself lol.
The OP only posted once and even after getting his money back didn't cared to say thanks to Antpool? I bet this is all done by antpool itself to show how good hearted they are  Grin

It was the ticket I opened pleading OPs case which was answered by Bitmain and it was that response that I posted here in the forum.  Were it not for that post from me,  I doubt you would have known about the socially responsible nature of Antpool/Bitmain.
I have no connection with Bitmain or Antpool; I simply went to their website and opened a ticket on behalf of the OP.

Stop assuming the worst as your thoughts shape your physical reality, my cynical friend.

It is quite obvious antpool won't give anything on thier own as they already distributed the reward to miners.It is clear it's the setup by antpool to praise themselves Grin
Stop arguing and start doing something productive,as your work will determine your future,my arrogant friend.

Well in light of this factual evidence, I'll open another ticket with Antpool/Bitmain asking them to close this thread as a selfless act of kindness to save the forum from my arrogance after which I will seek gainful employment.

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 03:16:35 PM

I am pretty sure. This is an act by ANTPOOL itself lol.
The OP only posted once and even after getting his money back didn't cared to say thanks to Antpool? I bet this is all done by antpool itself to show how good hearted they are  Grin

It was the ticket I opened pleading OPs case which was answered by Bitmain and it was that response that I posted here in the forum.  Were it not for that post from me,  I doubt you would have known about the socially responsible nature of Antpool/Bitmain.
I have no connection with Bitmain or Antpool; I simply went to their website and opened a ticket on behalf of the OP.

Stop assuming the worst as your thoughts shape your physical reality, my cynical friend.

It is quite obvious antpool won't give anything on thier own as they already distributed the reward to miners.It is clear it's the setup by antpool to praise themselves Grin
Stop arguing and start doing something productive,as your work will determine your future,my arrogant friend.

Although you might be, Not everyone is that greedy.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: