Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:48:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn .015 BTC by Testing New Mac OSX Wallet! :P  (Read 240 times)
MicroGuy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 11:20:43 PM

Our developers are working on building a new MAC wallet and we're looking for 2 testers.

https://www.gldtalk.org/index.php?topic=3775.0

https://www.gldtalk.org/index.php?topic=3775.0

We are paying .015 BTC for a complete test (sync, transaction test, etc.) of the wallet and write-up. The write-up must be posted in the thread on gldtalk.org.

If you would like to participate, please reserve a spot by replying to this thread. Please do not begin work until I give you the go ahead.

~~

Note: You must be running OSX 10.12 to test the wallet.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MicroGuy (OP)
Legendary

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 11:24:17 PM

May I reserve? How long will it take?

It could take a couple of hours to sync the blockchain. Then sending and receiving transactions have to be tested.
MicroGuy (OP)
Legendary

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 11:38:46 PM

May I reserve? How long will it take?

It could take a couple of hours to sync the blockchain. Then sending and receiving transactions have to be tested.

ok let me know when I can do this job.

Okay. You are the first tester. Please let me know if you have any trouble getting an account on the forum.

Then when the client is synced, I can send you some GLD for testing.
Continuous

Activity: 1064
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 11:39:02 PM

Sorry for the 'spam' post but I'm really interested in testing this new wallet out.

Unfortunately I'm running 10.11.4 so I'm guessing that won't be possible, correct ?

Best of luck with your wallet anyhow!

P.S: I could always upgrade my MacBook version as I'm really interested in testing this out.
MicroGuy (OP)
Legendary

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 11:39:58 PM

Sorry for the 'spam' post but I'm really interested in testing this new wallet out.

Unfortunately I'm running 10.11.4 so I'm guessing that won't be possible, correct ?

I'm not knowledgeable in the area of MACs but I think it might be possible to update the OS depending on your hardware?
Continuous

Activity: 1064
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 11:41:39 PM

I'm not knowledgeable in the area of MACs but I think it might be possible to update the OS depending on your hardware?

Yes, I can do so.

If I can reserve a spot I'll work on updating my Macbook straight away.

Let me know!
MicroGuy (OP)
Legendary

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 11:44:10 PM

Yes, I can do so.

If I can reserve a spot I'll work on updating my Macbook straight away.

Let me know!

Okay. You are the second tester! Cheesy  You guys can just send me a PM if you have any questions.

~~

I'm going to lock this thread now and will reopen it if something happens and one of the original testers is unable to complete his work.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: