Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:45:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 day ASICMINER auction: 400 shares starting at 1 BTC each  (Read 6575 times)
Rodyland

Activity: 499
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 08:27:54 PM

I too have sent a PM to you and burnside. 

Beware the weak hands!
1NcL6Mjm4qeiYYi2rpoCtQopPrH4PyKfUC
GPG ID: E3AA41E3
ineededausername (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 09:55:46 PM

Confirmed Rodyland arrangements, batcoin payment received.

(BFL)^2 < 0
ineededausername (OP)

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 09:56:09 PM

Haibi: payment confirmed.

(BFL)^2 < 0
VJain

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2013, 10:13:15 PM

Payment sent, along w/ my info on info for Friedcat.

Making Apps and Websites for people. I charge reasonable rates ($30-40/hour in BTC).
fpgaminer

Activity: 560
Merit: 517

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2013, 10:36:25 PM

Payment sent: 2cc70c56731c1f12d58a485157deea55db254eb791eef8478d742bacd4f5558a

"Address for direct share transfer: 1KhXxbNcEsWPcySK5XC2BHnZBBfRGyAURo"
Signature: GzvOgwKINaY8LczpZ0ki+9+hfOIQLCW8ftpob6yxuucz10hTRvznt5PXbk+5LnTHmbOwz+vW+LfWFRcU8MDPwkI=
Signed with: 1NT4RyJMqtRuDRr6zHdXdKSpmX3SR5he6z (one of the source addresses in the above transaction, my public forum address).

Thank you again, ineededausername.  If you could do me a favor and drop a rating on my bitcoin-otc (fpgaminer), that would be splendid (trying to bootstrap it's ratings).

ineededausername (OP)

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 12:04:53 AM

Payment sent: 2cc70c56731c1f12d58a485157deea55db254eb791eef8478d742bacd4f5558a

"Address for direct share transfer: 1KhXxbNcEsWPcySK5XC2BHnZBBfRGyAURo"
Signature: GzvOgwKINaY8LczpZ0ki+9+hfOIQLCW8ftpob6yxuucz10hTRvznt5PXbk+5LnTHmbOwz+vW+LfWFRcU8MDPwkI=
Signed with: 1NT4RyJMqtRuDRr6zHdXdKSpmX3SR5he6z (one of the source addresses in the above transaction, my public forum address).

Thank you again, ineededausername.  If you could do me a favor and drop a rating on my bitcoin-otc (fpgaminer), that would be splendid (trying to bootstrap it's ratings).

ok, got it!

(BFL)^2 < 0
ineededausername (OP)

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 12:55:33 AM

Name : Payment due : Payment address.

VJain : 10.5 BTC due : 1JxHfyaX3PUkFqHhGBX8GAXP31U2ue5o4N : paid
rottenchris : 10.5 BTC due : 1PnTJZFiLTnbApK6bh5GJPDbyQochsujMa : paid
Line : 15.75 BTC due : 1G862ZJX9brh2ztsnwkcadRMqh12H7KwjG : paid
Melbustus : 20.8 BTC due : 1K6NpyCDS7JBKcJ5LaU86KYSUyCkMBbqJX : paid
SilentSonicBoom : 1.04 BTC due : 1LNmXCGAbBbPLzVvKeiSXezXJUzFg5Zaw3 : paid
obom29 : 10.3 BTC due : 1J84CxWD3qkm7kxbQhztfXvkVHQMjtLDuU : not paid
Haibi : 10.3 BTC due : 1PDhju1ymLz8t2cksXqXtVWD9pUGm8mcbb : paid
gog1 : 103.0 BTC due : 1Dx7wD76ArFTSztueEB68ymNi19x1VDuFv : paid
lagmo : 30.6 BTC due : 1AzsLnJjxq7JvE1X68PotcXCCo6QRaUvHy : not paid, burnside
fpgaminer : 10.2 BTC due : 1Ktnas8Lhd11yir5LnSS3hX8Wi6mH7Va2L : paid
Rodyland : 20.4 BTC due : 124e5feuHsGhoWJ8etQgaSoAFou87ww8dc : not paid, burnside
batcoin : 10.2 BTC due : 1M9ek5YfHS9p8GGmGJ2CroiWHCwaYM1Zjn : paid
twobits : 20.4 BTC due : 18EWXEfF3qB3dtEgHvZhUkFAqbMcYJJKjo : not paid, burnside
furuknap : 11.22 BTC due : 18PaDhk3pcuKhZPEMQjktURSo92rh21tim : not paid, burnside
aahzmundus : 75.75 BTC due : 1Bt9fKZeP28Gxu9NHPpVsMyduLxG5EP2fb : paid
penta : 48.48 BTC due : 14K9NEesyx64agfj4JPTBh4xtc8CDMo9QX : not paid

This burnside stuff was somewhat annoying, probably won't be doing it again in another auction.  Please tell me if there has been a mistake here.
If you are dealing with burnside, please forward me a copy of all burnside correspondence and copy me on future correspondence, if you don't mind.  Some people told me they PMed burnside but I don't know what's going on.

(BFL)^2 < 0
lagmo

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 01:33:02 AM

This burnside stuff was somewhat annoying, probably won't be doing it again in another auction.  Please tell me if there has been a mistake here.
If you are dealing with burnside, please forward me a copy of all burnside correspondence and copy me on future correspondence, if you don't mind.  Some people told me they PMed burnside but I don't know what's going on.

Looks to me like burnside CC'd you on all our correspondence, only had one other PM asking if I'd received a previous PM. Dunno why it should drag out so, but I am sorry that it's been this much trouble for you, only really moved those shares to BCT-TC as a matter of convenience. Sad

I've already paid burnside the 30,6BTC, maybe he just can't pay you yet cause he went over the ~3BTC/day withdrawal limit on BCT-TC?  Cheesy Roll Eyes
ineededausername (OP)

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 02:08:06 AM

Looks to me like burnside CC'd you on all our correspondence, only had one other PM asking if I'd received a previous PM. Dunno why it should drag out so, but I am sorry that it's been this much trouble for you, only really moved those shares to BCT-TC as a matter of convenience. Sad

I've already paid burnside the 30,6BTC, maybe he just can't pay you yet cause he went over the ~3BTC/day withdrawal limit on BCT-TC?  Cheesy Roll Eyes

lagmo: He hasn't paid me because he will pay me once I transfer all the shares to him, but I have to make sure everyone is on the same page before doing the share transfer to him, so it's dragging on.

(BFL)^2 < 0
gog1

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 02:14:26 AM

Just want to confirm - if this thing drags out, do I get Wed's dividend?
furuknap

Activity: 294

http://coin.furuknap.net/

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 02:23:45 AM

Same here, burnside just sent confirmation to you Cc'ing me that he has the money just waiting for your to email friedcat confirming the transfer. I'm not sure what you mean by 'on the same page' but I don't see why you can't just send the shares for which burnside has received payment.

Please acknowledge; you have not responded to any of the PMs I've sent, nor as far as I can see, the ones that burnside sent.

.b

Rodyland

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 02:26:17 AM

Same here, burnside just sent confirmation to you Cc'ing me that he has the money just waiting for your to email friedcat confirming the transfer. I'm not sure what you mean by 'on the same page' but I don't see why you can't just send the shares for which burnside has received payment.

Please acknowledge; you have not responded to any of the PMs I've sent, nor as far as I can see, the ones that burnside sent.

.b

Do we have some confusion as to how escrow is supposed to work?

Beware the weak hands!
twobits

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 02:43:26 AM

I thought it would make it easier, to be able to batch them and also gain some liquidity later.    It may have gotten delayed due to me unfortunately.  My bitcoin client decided it needed to rebuild the block index and that took around four hours. 

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Rodyland

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 03:05:03 AM

I thought it would make it easier, to be able to batch them and also gain some liquidity later.    It may have gotten delayed due to me unfortunately.  My bitcoin client decided it needed to rebuild the block index and that took around four hours. 

It's not (just) you.  I haven't sent payment yet, because I still haven't received confirmation from burnside/friedcat that the shares have been transferred.

Beware the weak hands!
furuknap

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 03:15:50 AM

It's not (just) you.  I haven't sent payment yet, because I still haven't received confirmation from burnside/friedcat that the shares have been transferred.

If you're using burnside as escrow, can't you just transfer the money to him? If the other posters here are honest, we're waiting for you only before ineedausername will transfer the shares to friedcat and burnside will release the funds to ineedausername.

.b

ineededausername (OP)

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 03:21:09 AM

If you're using burnside as escrow, can't you just transfer the money to him? If the other posters here are honest, we're waiting for you only before ineedausername will transfer the shares to friedcat and burnside will release the funds to ineedausername.

.b

+1, Rodyland, we are using burnside as escrow because he is going to send me the money only when the shares are transferred.
You should send your money to burnside and CC me confirmation from him.

(BFL)^2 < 0
Rodyland

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 03:35:44 AM

.b

+1, Rodyland, we are using burnside as escrow because he is going to send me the money only when the shares are transferred.
You should send your money to burnside and CC me confirmation from him.

That's my plan... as soon as I get transfer details from burnside.

Beware the weak hands!
twobits

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 03:51:44 AM

Here is what he told me:

It's roughly:
  - Transfer your funds to "burnside" on the exchange using the internal transfer feature.  In the comment put "Escrow: XX ASICMINER Shares" where XX is how many shares you are purchasing.
  - Send me a message here letting me know you've transferred coins on the exchange and what your exchange username is.
  - I'll PM ineededausername and let him know that I am holding funds on your behalf, at which point he can initiate a transfer with Friedcat.
  - When Friedcat has completed the share transfer and let me know, I release the shares to you, and the coins to ineededausername.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
furuknap

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 03:54:42 AM

Here is what he told me:

It's roughly:
  - Transfer your funds to "burnside" on the exchange using the internal transfer feature.  In the comment put "Escrow: XX ASICMINER Shares" where XX is how many shares you are purchasing.
  - Send me a message here letting me know you've transferred coins on the exchange and what your exchange username is.
  - I'll PM ineededausername and let him know that I am holding funds on your behalf, at which point he can initiate a transfer with Friedcat.
  - When Friedcat has completed the share transfer and let me know, I release the shares to you, and the coins to ineededausername.

Exact same thing for me, so that should work for you too, Rodyland.

.b

Rodyland

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 03:58:20 AM

Here is what he told me:

It's roughly:

Exact same thing for me, so that should work for you too, Rodyland.

.b

This is good to know.  I have my funds sitting in my wallet at home - I'll need to transfer them to my btct.co account.

Although I should add that there is no need for ineededausername to wait for a message from burnside to initiate the transfer.  The point of the escrow is that they are trusted, and will return either funds or goods to the appropriate party should either party fail to deliver.

Beware the weak hands!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: