Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:52:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZillionCoin (ZLN) - supporting the ZillionGrid Blockchain Infrastructure  (Read 31083 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tazmako

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:07:48 PM

not have exchange yet?

XDNA ❱❭ Dynamic. New. Adaptable.
Revolution in PoW GPU mining | Innovation in Masternode investing
° BitGun ° T.N.T. ° XDNA Foundation °
Stable block reward even with a 10000% increase of hashrate![/url]
                 |Website| Whitepaper| Discord| Telegram | Github|                

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MrZillion (OP)

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

Mundus Ex Plurimum

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 02:53:17 AM

not have exchange yet?
not yet but we are planning exchange listings.

==============================================================================================================
Creators of the ZillionGRID 3.0 **** Mundus Ex Plurimum: World of Plenty **** www.ZillionCoin.com ****  TELEGRAM **** TWITTER **** Crex24 Exchange
==============================================================================================================
EtherERC

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:57:24 AM

Almost 7k ZLN mined.. just mining and hold at this moment until your coin listed in any exchange.
Enjoy CPU mining as long as you can Smiley
Yes. like bitcoin, after 2 years. coin value can be up soon..
maxm

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:50:43 AM

Hello
Tell me, how many coins do you need to run masternoda?
when is the stock exchange expected?
MrZillion (OP)

Mundus Ex Plurimum

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 09:03:48 PM

how many coins do you need to run masternoda?
when is the stock exchange expected?

1) Our "masternode" concept is very different from what's currently out there. We are actively building the ZillionGrid (with API) using different types of nodes to ensure fast performance and capacity. We haven't decided yet on "Zillion Server Node" collateral, we will have multiple classes of nodes (depending on server configuration and bandwidth).

2) Exchange listing is being prepared, no set date as of today.

More will be posted about this in the near future.

Creators of the ZillionGRID 3.0 **** Mundus Ex Plurimum: World of Plenty **** www.ZillionCoin.com ****  TELEGRAM **** TWITTER **** Crex24 Exchange
DerekHawk

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:31:57 PM

Hey
Certainly, agree with the fact that the Internet has become the first part of the revolution. The other part is the technology of blockchain and cryptocurrency. I hope you devs realize these plans and will give guaranteed revenues to the crypto industry
1mk3r

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:10:45 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2018, 04:14:28 PM by 1mk3r

I have 6 suggestions.
Sorry for bad english.

1.Please add seedphrase wallet generation option.
To generate and recover wallet by seedphrase.
Like in electrum wallet.
Or better then electrum - like in waves decentrilised exchange, it is the best example, its seedphrase generation form (like brainwallet) is not limited by the standard electrum phrase pattern, and any phrase can be entered.

2.Please add "number of threads using in mining" argument in zillioncoinhd daemon. For example i wanna start it like a system service (daemon) and permit only 2 threads from 4 to mining.

3.Please add option: "send to wallet <walletaddress> all avaible coins, when you have mined new block". Because I want to send them immediately on coldwallet and not hold em on hotwallet.

4.Is it possible to add an option that will allow you to evade downloading full blockchain, and will allow to use other fullnodes as electrum servers, to provide you to send transactions, and to know your ballance. For example it will be useful when you need to access your brainwallet when you faraway from home, using external computer with linux live cd, and wanna make transactions fast without downloading full blockchain.
I speaking about autonomous decentralized electrum server system, working from box. Is it possible?

5.Don't you wanna make zillioncoin forever cpu-only (gpu and asic impossible), like hodlcoin (1GB AES algo)?
Together with spreadcoin antipool algorithm, cpu-only-mining algorithm will ensure strong decentralization according to principle: one miner - one computer - one node - equal chances of getting a block, no asics, no pools, no gpu rigs which jumping from coin to coin.
I think, for today in such a market niche, zillioncoin has no competitors. And in my opinion, for now zillioncoin is the most accurate realization of Satoshi's vision from ever made. This is not just another shitcoin. In fact, it's like a crusade against centralization. It's sacred. And it must be CPU only.

6.Is it possible to add zillioncoin to barterdex decentrilised exchange using atomic swap.
https://github.com/KomodoPlatform/BarterDEX/releases
You can write issue to developers. They are good guys, and will not refuse if the coin meets the following conditions:
https://komodoplatform.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/KPSD/pages/154107956/How+to+submit+your+coin+to+BarterDEX
From this exchange zillioncoin will never be delisted even in apocalyptic scenario.
MrZillion (OP)

Mundus Ex Plurimum

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 06:06:03 PM

I have 6 suggestions.
Thanks for the suggestions, some are really good and under development...

Q1. Please add seedphrase wallet generation option.
A1. We are working on an upgraded codebase, this will be available at that time

Q2. Please add "number of threads using in mining" argument in zillioncoinhd daemon.
A2. possible, just put "genproclimit=x" in zillioncoin.conf

Q3. Please add option: "send to wallet <walletaddress> all avaible coins, when you have mined new block".
A3. we are currently working on this, should be available in the next upgrade

Q4. Is it possible to add an option that will allow you to avoid downloading full blockchain
A4. We have considered an SPV version of the wallet, this is a lot of work. It is possible you will be able to do this in a more simple way when we release our API (still working on this)

Q5. Don't you wanna make zillioncoin forever cpu-only
A5. We would love to do that, the problem with CPU only is that at a certain moment, when total nethash is too high, there is no more ROI for anybody.

Q6. Is it possible to add zillioncoin to barterdex decentrilised exchange using atomic swap.
A6. We are working on an upgraded codebase, this will be available at that time

1mk3r

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:06:50 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2018, 07:44:43 PM by 1mk3r

Very thank you for answers.
I am completely satisfied and look forward to updates.

Q5. Don't you wanna make zillioncoin forever cpu-only
A5. We would love to do that, the problem with CPU only is that at a certain moment, when total nethash is too high, there is no more ROI for anybody.
Did I understand correctly? You said that on the CPU algorithms at a certain point, mining becomes unprofitable?
If so, then why is there no similar problem at the GPU or Asic? Or is it there?
Why some CPU coins like Hodlcoin still alive since 2014?
Why a negative ROI at some point of time is a problem, should not halving and increasing difficulty compensate for this, with time? Should not the price start to go up?

Q2. Please add "number of threads using in mining" argument in zillioncoinhd daemon.
A2. possible, just put "genproclimit=x" in zillioncoin.conf
I didn't find zillioncoin.conf. Tried to create it, and using -conf=zillioncoin.conf argument in bat file, but it didn't work.

Then i simply created bat file with foolowing instructions:

zillioncoind.exe -gen -genproclimit=2
And it have worked.

I think, argument -genproclimit=x should be added to -help list.
Tcpark

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:10:18 PM

At the initial stage of development of ZillionCoin, the team went through a huge amount of information and made the right conclusions, thanks to which we are now at such a height
1mk3r

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:02:59 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 07:20:01 PM by 1mk3r

My 7th suggestion. Payments by shares.

There is in Ethereum such a thing as uncle blocks (uncle is the brother of the paternal block), these are orphans that are monetized and added to the blockchain and increase its difficulty and safety, due to the computations embedded in them. Uncle included in the unit, receive a 7/8 static block award.
I propose to extend this mechanism not only to orphans (ideal alternative block solutions) but also to shares (non-ideal alternative block solutions) and to pay them a reward proportionally to the degree of ideality of the shares (like in proportional pool system), from 7/8 for ideal orphan and down to the ultimate lower ideality of accepting the share, ULIOATS is fixed and corresponds to the daily work of the statistical middle-user cpu-processor for example core-i5 2400.

This system will provide a guaranteed periodic award for any even for the weakest processors. Due to this, weakest processors will not escape from solo-mining even in case of strong increasing difficulty of the network and increasing of time between their blocks to unacceptable values, measured in years.

The problem of a heavy blockchain, I propose to solve by cutting off the tail of blockchain. Let's assume so: every 50 thousand blocks (with block time of 1 minute - this is about a month) creates a checkpoint block containing a complete list of all non-zero wallets and their balances. And every 300 thousand blocks, the most ancient tail under the most ancient “50 thousand checkpoint block” is cutting off.
Schenonspoutan

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:19:32 PM

I did not received any email regarding whitelist that you succesfully whitelisted, but I got my secret word, it is supposed to be like that ?
MrZillion (OP)

Mundus Ex Plurimum

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 07:57:16 PM

My 7th suggestion. Payments by shares.

There is in Ethereum such a thing as uncle blocks (uncle is the brother of the paternal block), these are orphans that are monetized and added to the blockchain and increase its difficulty and safety, due to the computations embedded in them. Uncle included in the unit, receive a 7/8 static block award.
I propose to extend this mechanism not only to orphans (ideal alternative block solutions) but also to shares (non-ideal alternative block solutions) and to pay them a reward proportionally to the degree of ideality of the shares (like in proportional pool system), from 7/8 for ideal orphan and down to the ultimate lower ideality of accepting the share, ULIOATS is fixed and corresponds to the daily work of the statistical middle-user cpu-processor for example core-i5 2400.

This system will provide a guaranteed periodic award for any even for the weakest processors. Due to this, weakest processors will not escape from solo-mining even in case of strong increasing difficulty of the network and increasing of time between their blocks to unacceptable values, measured in years.

The problem of a heavy blockchain, I propose to solve by cutting off the tail of blockchain. Let's assume so: every 50 thousand blocks (with block time of 1 minute - this is about a month) creates a checkpoint block containing a complete list of all non-zero wallets and their balances. And every 300 thousand blocks, the most ancient tail under the most ancient “50 thousand checkpoint block” is cutting off.

Good suggestion, there are some incentives with "uncle blocks" for the slow processors and we'd love to find a way to secure it for sure. We've run into the possibility that some people might focus on mining empty uncle blocks, in which case the whole system can be abused/circumvented. I didn't follow this on ETH but I think their solution was to mine empty blocks at the same speed as blocks with tx. Not sure if they implemented this. As with many good ideas, having to protect against abuse sometimes prevents adding new features or requires more dev time to make sure it's implemented and used as designed. That being said, we're certainly interested in a reward mechanism for slower processors. We are continuing the research into such mechanism. Thanks for the suggestion and keep posting ideas.

BanaCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:18:40 PM

A standout amongst the most encouraging and fruitful task to date ....

sitting tight for more informations Zillion Coin
MrZillion (OP)

Mundus Ex Plurimum

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 01:46:24 PM

If you find bugs in our software, please report them here. If we can replicate the issue and confirm, a bounty reward is offered.

Bounty Programs:

zilliondev

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:35:08 PM

If you find bugs in our software, please report them here. If we can replicate the issue and confirm, a bounty reward is offered.

Bounty Programs:

Great idea with the bug bounties.

Git is the best place to keep track of all issues and solve them one by one.

GoVanza

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:54:32 PM

Good day everybody. We need go through sale and ICO and then it will be possible to list a coin .. Thanks for sharing though it's a bit early.
What kind of exchange? Or I do not know what that?
1mk3r

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:02:40 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2018, 08:14:32 PM by 1mk3r

We've run into the possibility that some people might focus on mining empty uncle blocks, in which case the whole system can be abused/circumvented.
Sorry, but I did not understand, why the problem of empty uncle blocks is the problem of only uncle blocks.
As i know this problem exists even in bitcoin blocks.
As far as I know, those (evil)miners downloads only the title of the last (father's)block and mining their own empty blocks without bothering with the analysis of transactions added to (father's)block. (Evil)miners makes their blocks empty because adding random transactions from mempool without analysis of (father's)block transactions may cause contradictions between (father's) and (son's)blocks, which will make (son's) blocks invalid.
Simply: either you waste time and analyze your father's block, either not, but then you should make your own empty so that he does not contradict the father.

If so, could not this problem been solved by adding "hash-whole-father's-block" element in Proof Of Work similar to"hashwholeblock" in spread/zillion coin?

zilliondev

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:41:21 AM

We've run into the possibility that some people might focus on mining empty uncle blocks, in which case the whole system can be abused/circumvented.
Sorry, but I did not understand, why the problem of empty uncle blocks is the problem of only uncle blocks.
As i know this problem exists even in bitcoin blocks.
As far as I know, those (evil)miners downloads only the title of the last (father's)block and mining their own empty blocks without bothering with the analysis of transactions added to (father's)block. (Evil)miners makes their blocks empty because adding random transactions from mempool without analysis of (father's)block transactions may cause contradictions between (father's) and (son's)blocks, which will make (son's) blocks invalid.
Simply: either you waste time and analyze your father's block, either not, but then you should make your own empty so that he does not contradict the father.

If so, could not this problem been solved by adding "hash-whole-father's-block" element in Proof Of Work similar to"hashwholeblock" in spread/zillion coin?

uncle blocks are a bad idea.

They add a complexity that makes the whole network more unstable and introduces new attack vectors.
We can live without that.
zilliondev

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:42:36 AM

about that buggy Mac-Version:

I was finally able to get my hands on better Mac Hardware and I installed Macos High Sierra.

I was able to reproduce the bug, and yes, the wallet crashes.

Working on a solution now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: