Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:42:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OFFICIAL æternity blockchain bounty campaign  (Read 43834 times)
iqbal26

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 02:19:58 AM

3. Blog bounty campaigns - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1o1-Z1WewJS3lewkdJlJtsmQwsqSYF5S26kIydaTDUec
See Blog bounty rules and say for all us, why did you accepted participant 22 in spreadsheet with his link https://icotracker.net/project/%C3%A6ternity ? It is not a blog/article! It is very simple empty page of site-calendar. It have not 500 words and not explain state channels and Cuckoo Cycle.
Blog posts campaign
Everyone can take part by preparing a 500+ words blog post ...
 Rules
4. Mind the word count. Have 500+ words (not symbols) or more.
Content: Explain state channels and why æternity will make a difference by implementing them. Write about the advantages of the oracle machine. Why is Proof of Work with John Tromp's Cuckoo Cycle so special?

And why you confirmed posts from vk.com, it is simple russian social network, it is not blog/article media platform?

haha i agree, how about my video https://youtu.be/lqP59HWnDus ? will add to video contest or to blog post  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
funcaty

Activity: 379

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 03:40:08 AM

the previous address:0xBD79cba5D9176E3eE47d13435Efc1e96D9207eac,  this is wrong
the new address :0xF81c23CEda16b4b278559B33D840f2D227253413
please  change, thanks!
sotisoti

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:51:31 PM

@irfan_pak10 I don't know if you intentionally altered my ETH address. I sent you a few private messages and you continue to ignore them. Please change the address to the correct one. Thanks!

Bitrated user: sotisoti.
4rzun4

Activity: 620

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 04:55:00 PM

I always waiting for Aeternity social media but these campaign still not available Cheesy
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 05:19:33 PM

when the signature bounty will distribute? how many days we need wait?

When are we going to get paid?

All bounty distribution will occur after the second phase.

My ETH address is incorrect too. Please help me change it to 0x44Cb3e93757202164e03E43827fEDEeB9BBB143C

Thanks.

Changed, Please you should have some patience, I didn't respond you're messages because i was damn busy in updating the sheets.

updated on blog my ethereum address Thanks.

Thanks

Translation

You said:
" For the moderation of a thread you will get 5 stakes."
Not 5 stakes/ post!

One guy has ~60% of translation bounty (= about 40x more coins!)

I agree with you!

WTF? Why one guy received 120k tokens and other users about 3k ? Not fair so much in one hands.

Dear irfan_pak10, you are not honest and fair manager:

1. Translation bounty campaign - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ym6JVV6BM6US-y7MvV0hv59gEpmB63Da8yTeposFWWs
- According to rules must be 100 translate stakes plus 5 moderation stakes (not 5 stakes per any post!). Why did you counted all posts of spammers in local threads? (especially russian 833 messages). Are those messages a job of translator? No! Different multi/accounts only discuss about receiving bounty.

Thank-you for pointing on these issues, will go through them one by one and respond here if got any issue.

About Russian guy did some excellent job, his thread got "833" replies [47] pages, and that thread is still active, not like others, which are almost dead, there is no activity. So he deserves this reward. By the way, all the posts are included in moderation. Because translator looks into every post and tries to answer if required & also post in the thread about official updates. So how we can only count OPs posts? But Ill look into the replies, if I see any issue & caught him with multi-accounting, will probably shift my plan to count only OPs posts.

Also if you guy helps me in pointing out spammer/ scammer & multi-accounts we can arrange rewards for you guys.

Question about the blogs: I haven't yet work on this sheet.

Also, all the sheets are not yet finalized, I'm still working on them to make them better and fair.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
antaja

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 07:47:57 AM

when the signature bounty will distribute? how many days we need wait?

When are we going to get paid?

All bounty distribution will occur after the second phase.

My ETH address is incorrect too. Please help me change it to 0x44Cb3e93757202164e03E43827fEDEeB9BBB143C

Thanks.

Changed, Please you should have some patience, I didn't respond you're messages because i was damn busy in updating the sheets.

updated on blog my ethereum address Thanks.

Thanks

Translation

You said:
" For the moderation of a thread you will get 5 stakes."
Not 5 stakes/ post!

One guy has ~60% of translation bounty (= about 40x more coins!)

I agree with you!

WTF? Why one guy received 120k tokens and other users about 3k ? Not fair so much in one hands.

Dear irfan_pak10, you are not honest and fair manager:

1. Translation bounty campaign - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ym6JVV6BM6US-y7MvV0hv59gEpmB63Da8yTeposFWWs
- According to rules must be 100 translate stakes plus 5 moderation stakes (not 5 stakes per any post!). Why did you counted all posts of spammers in local threads? (especially russian 833 messages). Are those messages a job of translator? No! Different multi/accounts only discuss about receiving bounty.

Thank-you for pointing on these issues, will go through them one by one and respond here if got any issue.

About Russian guy did some excellent job, his thread got "833" replies [47] pages, and that thread is still active, not like others, which are almost dead, there is no activity. So he deserves this reward. By the way, all the posts are included in moderation. Because translator looks into every post and tries to answer if required & also post in the thread about official updates. So how we can only count OPs posts? But Ill look into the replies, if I see any issue & caught him with multi-accounting, will probably shift my plan to count only OPs posts.

Also if you guy helps me in pointing out spammer/ scammer & multi-accounts we can arrange rewards for you guys.

Also, all the sheets are not yet finalized, I'm still working on them to make them better and fair.

maybe you should put max stakes on it, to get 60% is too much
dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 09:22:06 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2017, 09:42:27 AM by dadingsda

Good idea.

@irfan_pak10: Nothing about the russian guy. He did a good job, no question. But i have to say it´s YOUR FAULT. You said "moderation 5 stakes" = translator answers questions (1 or 1000 doesn´t matter) in his thread or not. That´s the definition of what you said! I presume after wetrust and edgeless bounty many of us are really pissed of from this 1post/stake bullshit. Like i said many times all you will get is a sockpuppet war. And don´t forget the time! ann translation needs several hours, answering some questions...hmmm  Roll Eyes

Give the russian guy 2,3 or 4x but not x40 !   60% FOR ONE GUY!! 60%!! x40 like others!  x40!

this:
 "Why he accepted 2 last translations (Esperanto, Pashto) made in last hours of campaign? As can you see (see links in spreadsheet) they were made at the same time by the same person/cheater with different accounts (registered at the same time)"

Man, this is hilarious! First ann is from " on: April 15, 2017, 05:09:24 PM " and the other  from "on: April 15, 2017, 04:59:22 PM »"  And both of them are the same guy! 95% sure! (He translated just only the text without biography, same forum same time, same 2 posts from op,...)

edit: 100%

forumsinsect:
Date Registered:
    April 11, 2017, 08:17:43 AM
Local Time:
    April 20, 2017, 11:40:39 AM
Last Active:
    April 17, 2017, 08:09:54 AM

icolover:

Date Registered:
    April 11, 2017, 08:04:04 AM
Local Time:
    April 20, 2017, 11:40:47 AM
Last Active:
    April 16, 2017, 10:37:36 AM

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 09:42:27 AM

Good idea.

@irfan_pak10: Nothing about the russian guy. He did a good job, no question. But i have to say it´s YOUR FAULT. You said "moderation 5 stakes" = translator answers questions (1 or 1000 doesn´t matter) in his thread or not. That´s the definition of what you said! I presume after wetrust and edgeless bounty many of us are really pissed of from this 1post/stake bullshit. Like i said many times all you will get is a sockpuppet war. And don´t forget the time! ann translation needs several hours, answering some questions...hmmm  Roll Eyes

Give the russian guy 2,3 or 4x but not x40 !   60% FOR ONE GUY!! 60%!! x40 like others!  x40!

this:
 "Why he accepted 2 last translations (Esperanto, Pashto) made in last hours of campaign? As can you see (see links in spreadsheet) they were made at the same time by the same person/cheater with different accounts (registered at the same time)"

Man, this is hilarious! First ann is from " on: April 15, 2017, 05:09:24 PM " and the other  from "on: April 15, 2017, 04:59:22 PM »"  And both of them are the same guy! 95% sure! (He translated just only the text without biography, same forum same time, same 2 posts from op,...)

First, why I should give equal stakes to that translator which are not active in the thread? I really glad to see how much that Russian guy helped. He was really active, asked me questions many times, he also made a Russian telegram chat group, which has 70+ participants.

Secondly i mentioned above ill look into matter, and if these are same guy will try to cancel the translations.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
vdramaliev

Activity: 553
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 09:43:17 AM

Everyone,

Let's keep this as professional as possible. The æternity team has been informed of the situation and we are now discussing with Irfan and targetmlrd.

Also, please have in mind that the reward AE tokens will be distributed to everyone (not only bounty participants, but also participants in the contribution campaign) AFTER Phase 2 is over (so, after May 21).

Regards,
Vlad

dadingsda
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 09:52:11 AM

First, why I should give equal stakes to that translator which are not active in the thread? I really glad to see how much that Russian guy helped. He was really active, asked me questions many times, he also made a Russian telegram chat group, which has 70+ participants.

Secondly i mentioned above ill look into matter, and if these are same guy will try to cancel the translations.

Translations are made to inform INVESTORS and not to answer x "questions" like "when is launch", "where is my bounty", "wow, nice project" "to the moon!" and so on.
I can create 50 sockpuppets and write the whole fu#+íng day (man, for 2,3 or 4 btc i ll write alot!). And than? project conducive? Don´t think so!

And again:

IT´S YOUR FAULT.  YOU SAID " MODERATION 5 STAKES"! 

BEFAIR

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:31:09 PM

@irfan_pak10: Nothing about the russian guy. He did a good job, no question. But i have to say it´s YOUR FAULT. You said "moderation 5 stakes" = translator answers questions (1 or 1000 doesn´t matter) in his thread or not. That´s the definition of what you said! I presume after wetrust and edgeless bounty many of us are really pissed of from this 1post/stake bullshit. Like i said many times all you will get is a sockpuppet war. And don´t forget the time! ann translation needs several hours, answering some questions...hmmm  Roll Eyes
 Give the russian guy 2,3 or 4x but not x40 !   60% FOR ONE GUY!! 60%!! x40 like others!  x40!

Translations are made to inform INVESTORS and not to answer x "questions" like "when is launch", "where is my bounty", "wow, nice project" "to the moon!" and so on.
I can create 50 sockpuppets and write the whole fu#+íng day (man, for 2,3 or 4 btc i ll write alot!). And than? project conducive? Don´t think so!

And again:

IT´S YOUR FAULT.  YOU SAID " MODERATION 5 STAKES"! 

Supporting you +100% !!!

I spent a lot of time researching this situation. And let me explain the real truth.
The problem is one! Official ICO project developers always create two separate topics - about project and bounty topic.
Yes, russian translator targetmlrd is good man and doing his job well. But he's cunning and greedy! He understood: to earn much he does not create separate bounty topic. As a result - hundreds of the same stupid messages like "when twitter bounty", "how to claim", ""where is my bounty" and many others. And he answers them. Say, how this helps for the project?
Many russians (and not only russians) created a lot of multiaccounts on BTT to earn by signature campaigns. But the problem - they don't know English and forced to write the same messages only in russian topic from each their multiaccounts.
That's why, you irfan_pak10 wrote, other languages translators are not active in their threads. Because it is not actual. Those participants (french, german, chinesse and others) read and write in official English thread!
By this reason (russian bounty questions spamming) translator targetmlrd earned bounty about 70 000 $ in Edgeless (2000 posts).
He grabbed more: eGAAS, aeternity, TaaS, exscudo and others. And the same situation in Taas now - 1600 posts in russian thread, more than in official ANN.
And in all those ICo projects he did not created separate Bounty thread. Guess, why? Roll Eyes

Reason of that - stupid rule "5 stakes per post".
Hmm...  100 stakes for translating and 5 stakes per 1 any message: it's only 20 spam messages for a few minutes = 100 stakes. CRAZY!
History! During 2016 there was NOT this rule in many ICO projects.
This stupid rule only was created by ICONOMI. And all ICOs in 2017 copy and paste it.
And as a result Translate/Moderate bounty became "Bounty only for russian", i called them so! Cheesy

I think, to be fair, all developers must pay for moderation separately at first.
Second, necessarily translators must create separate Bounty topic.
Third, must be about 0,1 stakes per post and to count only posts made by moderator (if one common bounty pool with translation)
Also must be maximum limit.

I am investor in Aeternity and other ICOs.
And I don't want that somebody become a bounty millionaire due to my money and money of other investors.
amiraja

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 02:16:30 PM

good AETERNITY
Den55

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 02:18:16 PM

1,ether= 0xb442Ec3581E432E58A0EA988F3dd2AC6178D09A5
blog bounty
dadingsda
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 06:02:56 PM

Supporting you +100% !!!

I spent a lot of time researching this situation. And let me explain the real truth.
The problem is one! Official ICO project developers always create two separate topics - about project and bounty topic.
Yes, russian translator targetmlrd is good man and doing his job well. But he's cunning and greedy! He understood: to earn much he does not create separate bounty topic. As a result - hundreds of the same stupid messages like "when twitter bounty", "how to claim", ""where is my bounty" and many others. And he answers them. Say, how this helps for the project?
Many russians (and not only russians) created a lot of multiaccounts on BTT to earn by signature campaigns. But the problem - they don't know English and forced to write the same messages only in russian topic from each their multiaccounts.
That's why, you irfan_pak10 wrote, other languages translators are not active in their threads. Because it is not actual. Those participants (french, german, chinesse and others) read and write in official English thread!
By this reason (russian bounty questions spamming) translator targetmlrd earned bounty about 70 000 $ in Edgeless (2000 posts).
He grabbed more: eGAAS, aeternity, TaaS, exscudo and others. And the same situation in Taas now - 1600 posts in russian thread, more than in official ANN.
And in all those ICo projects he did not created separate Bounty thread. Guess, why? Roll Eyes

Reason of that - stupid rule "5 stakes per post".
Hmm...  100 stakes for translating and 5 stakes per 1 any message: it's only 20 spam messages for a few minutes = 100 stakes. CRAZY!
History! During 2016 there was NOT this rule in many ICO projects.
This stupid rule only was created by ICONOMI. And all ICOs in 2017 copy and paste it.
And as a result Translate/Moderate bounty became "Bounty only for russian", i called them so! Cheesy

I think, to be fair, all developers must pay for moderation separately at first.
Second, necessarily translators must create separate Bounty topic.
Third, must be about 0,1 stakes per post and to count only posts made by moderator (if one common bounty pool with translation)
Also must be maximum limit.

I am investor in Aeternity and other ICOs.
And I don't want that somebody become a bounty millionaire due to my money and money of other investors.

WOW!! So true! Can´t say it better! This post should be a must read for each ico´s here!

iMaster

Activity: 135
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 06:36:46 PM

wow, big challenge
AcidSun
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 04:51:06 AM

I'm a little embarrassed by blogposts from this users:

https://steemit.com/@camelson

Date of registration: April 2017
4 messages about aeternity in one day. Followers - 0.

https://steemit.com/@alinka

1 post. Followers - 0

What do you think about this?
CryptoNepal.Com

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 06:41:56 AM

Why our blog post http://cryptonepal.com/2017/04/09/aeternity-scalable-smart-contracts-interfacing-with-real-world-data/
got rejected  Huh

You have told us that you can accept our blog for half stakes. Hope you will reconsider it, or we can also make some changes on our article to get accepted.  Angry
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 03:53:50 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2017, 07:35:33 PM by irfan_pak10

Hello everyone

After getting few complaint I started investigating things very closely, and see there are some genuine issues. So I decided to change few of my rules to make it fair for everyone.

Here is a detailed update on the pointed issue.

The first issue was instead of counting all the posts, just count the translator's posts. So i decided to do this because during the investigation I saw some replies which are not eligible for any stake. About the Russian guy, his AE token get lowered from "119134.0782" to "88815.78947".

Now sheet is updated with OPs replies.

The second issue was why I accepted last two translation? After going through the accounts details, thread posting and PMing me, there is a difference of just minutes. So it looks like these translation is made by a single person, which is again against the rule. So I rejected those two translations.

The third issue was about some sort of why I accepted member in last day? It isn't last day, they joined our campaign on 13/04/2017 & Before going to join they first asked me and I allowed them to join our campaign.

The fourth issue was why I accepted few blogs/ website, You were too early to point out about blogs because, at that time, I didn't go through these blogs. You can check them now, and let me know if you have any issue.

I'm a little embarrassed by blogposts from this users:

https://steemit.com/@camelson

Date of registration: April 2017
4 messages about aeternity in one day. Followers - 0.

https://steemit.com/@alinka

1 post. Followers - 0

What do you think about this?

Hi

I didn't see any issue with these two accounts, As I mentioned, everyone is allowed to make blog posts on medium and steemit, so these guys created news account and posted on them. And I checked these blog posts which are written very well.

Why our blog post http://cryptonepal.com/2017/04/09/aeternity-scalable-smart-contracts-interfacing-with-real-world-data/
got rejected  Huh

You have told us that you can accept our blog for half stakes. Hope you will reconsider it, or we can also make some changes on our article to get accepted.  Angry

Hello dear

Yes! I accepted your blog/website to make a blog post on it. Now the reason for rejection is that this blog post is a poor quality. About 50% of the content is copy pasted from other websites/blogs. We were looking for an only original content writer, not the copy paste.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 04:01:20 PM

Hi irfan,
Why my blog was get rejected ,all words are self written and getting information from Ann thread and white paper please check again.
http://kingoffaucet.online/2017/04/15/aeternity-oracle-machine/
robzxxx

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 04:06:04 PM

waiting twitter bounty open, when?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: