Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:00:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cyrus HELP My Legendary account was hacked  (Read 2985 times)
VeryFunnny (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 01:21:37 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2017, 07:58:56 AM by VeryFunnny

Thanks to all who are help me in my problem and post here. Hope its make any sense and help to solve that situation with recovery access to my main account. Im know and understand that administrators are very busy and have a tonns of PM and requests,yes guys you are make a great job all that years and continue do that,want to say specially thanks for that theymos,Cyrus,hilariousandco and all other local and sections administrators ,but may be you are can find few minutes for my problem and recovery access to my account?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VeryFunnny (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 09:56:08 AM

From that addy I found account mellon, which has posted 2 other addresses:
1Je4efdRaZxqNtL2ZXu3xG7VjkMRRZbLZK (archived) and 1QJfHUwoSgPgLmCot4pSNhqxEqBVfgndxD (archived). Can you sign a message from either one of these addresses?
That is Yobit and Cryptsy addresses. Yobit request is in progress around week but their answer would be the same like a Bittrex,i think.
If you can't provide a signature message for any addy connected to your account, then the possibility of gaining it back is almost 0%. This is why you use wallets that has private keys so that we can sign a message.
Ok i can sign altcoins wallets that can be provided with my account.But can i do that ?

If you show me:

#1 an unedited post with an altcoin address of yours at least 3 months old
#2 a signed message with the address
#3 a place where I can get the client for that coin to verify the message

I can leave a negative rating.

Why only bitcoin wallet?Im really confused that for recovery my  own account.having tonns of information and confirmations from another members with exchanges that cannot sign messages its not enoyght and that im cannot sign DOge wallet for example for that .

I think, because theymos wants to avoid having to deal with all kinds of alt coins in order to verify the message(s).
Im sending to Cyrus ,theymos and include you in copy of PM request that include sign message with right form links to the post from mellon where  that Bitcoin address can be associated with my account without any problem/ Speciall THANKS to ppl that solve my request and make it for me. You are the BEST GUYS Smiley
VeryFunnny (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 05:16:09 PM

So I also cannot login  24/7,its already one week since go out and my login time grow up to 23 hours now from few minutes. Sending only today 3 times requests when see Cyrus online any sence. may be needs one more administrator who can check and work with recovery requests of hacked/lost accounts ,if they are getting it so much.that not be available to confirm all.May be they are ignore it.I don't know really. Because no any answer from them im not get. Having all needs information and sign message with associated Bitcoin address not getting any sense,what else  needs  to turn back my account im really don't know. 
newacc

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 08:02:45 PM

So I also cannot login  24/7,its already one week since go out and my login time grow up to 23 hours now from few minutes. Sending only today 3 times requests when see Cyrus online any sence. may be needs one more administrator who can check and work with recovery requests of hacked/lost accounts ,if they are getting it so much.that not be available to confirm all.May be they are ignore it.I don't know really. Because no any answer from them im not get. Having all needs information and sign message with associated Bitcoin address not getting any sense,what else  needs  to turn back my account im really don't know. 

What if their accounts are hacked  Shocked
VeryFunnny (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 08:06:15 PM

OMG,Im send it to them with mistakes in message. Shocked Shocked Embarrassed Embarrassed Only now see that and edit all to  right mode ,check it three times and now all is ok ,message verified. Sorry administrators for my errors.
VeryFunnny (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 08:08:51 PM

What if their accounts are hacked  Shocked
Shocked Shocked Shocked Oh  Im not think about that variant,lol
VeryFunnny (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 12:26:55 AM

BUMP, no any results since 28 February. Half of month are fo out soon. Idk what to say in that case
rizzlarolla

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 07:56:02 PM

ashapasa is now a slave account on the same rota as these other "reactivated" accounts...
Can I ask you to check my two accounts,all info about is here ,if you are have a free few minutes for that?

Sorry VeryFunny, don't see what i can do.

Your mellon account has not posted since it was hacked, correct?
You said please check your "two accounts", but i only see mellon when reading here. Sorry, maybe i skimmed over it?
Do you have another hacked account?

---------

Your avatar says "real owner of mellon account", i have read this thread fairly properly, you are not native English speaker.
I think it was a typo? I'm guessing you meant "Can I ask you to check my two accounts too"
VeryFunnny (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 08:14:08 PM

ashapasa is now a slave account on the same rota as these other "reactivated" accounts...
Can I ask you to check my two accounts,all info about is here ,if you are have a free few minutes for that?

Sorry VeryFunny, don't see what i can do.

Your mellon account has not posted since it was hacked, correct?
You said please check your "two accounts", but i only see mellon when reading here. Sorry, maybe i skimmed over it?
Do you have another hacked account?

---------

Your avatar says "real owner of mellon account", i have read this thread fairly properly, you are not native English speaker.
I think it was a typo? I'm guessing you meant "Can I ask you to check my two accounts too"
My native is Russian lang. And no its not a typo i mean two accounts : VeryFunnny and my main mellon(hacked).Its not poated nothing yes since was been hacked and was active twice but for no longer time,may= be onlyany pM but im  can not see that.
Im ask you to check and confirm that my both accounts,not a farming accounts  Smiley
VeryFunnny (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 03:43:03 AM

Here is my Russian thread about recovery my Legendary account
mellon
Legendary

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 02:24:38 AM

Hi all. Theymos thank you very much for solve my problem.Best of all to you. Specciall thanks to all my friends and ppl,who are help me. Without yours support im have low chances to turn it back.

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
.steepcoinproject@gmail.com.
Topknotbam
Legendary

Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 03:06:24 AM

@mellon congratulations) I'm glad that you returned your profile. Wink

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
VeryFunnny (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 04:44:23 AM

Ty my friend. Yes ,im know im must confirm that from my reserve account and im now do that and after close that thread:

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Ty all for your help and support.Today March 16 2017,theymos recovery my main account.
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
Bitcoin address: 1ASgzRKh1Tvi4U1jK5qHRyxoqAF219azf6
Signature: HIB0AsI6bTr8x4gxBkFXX6b/cS43rh+PlZSez+phJdyOO2LUpS1ubaTQ/jVZlNnLl+GJmsbfe/dWqTwEF91mW8I=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

mellon
Legendary

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 04:51:12 AM

Ty my friend. Yes ,im know im must confirm that from my reserve account and im now do that and after close that thread:

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Ty all for your help and support.Today March 16 2017,theymos recovery my main account.
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
Bitcoin address: 1ASgzRKh1Tvi4U1jK5qHRyxoqAF219azf6
Signature: HIB0AsI6bTr8x4gxBkFXX6b/cS43rh+PlZSez+phJdyOO2LUpS1ubaTQ/jVZlNnLl+GJmsbfe/dWqTwEF91mW8I=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Quoted and verified by coinig.com

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
.steepcoinproject@gmail.com.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print