Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:07:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: where are my funds  (Read 379 times)
jabbo (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 07:59:20 PM

somebody tell me how I get my "missing" money....and why are there no phone numbers to call? Is the the place to get answers? I need someone to walk me through where my money is. where is the support? is the goal to not have me use electrum again? why is this so hard. i'm showing a 0 balance, and it says low fee...what the hell does that mean? am I supposed to just know all of that? 

OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6165

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 08:06:10 PM

Bitcoin is decentralized, there is no phone number to call, there is no support except the community or the developer of the wallet If the problem is too technical, which I doubt it. You should first explain your situation so we could help you, what you did that resulted in having zero balance and how much did you had? what is your address? give us some info here...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Abdussamad
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1571

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 10:14:56 PM

somebody tell me how I get my "missing" money....and why are there no phone numbers to call? Is the the place to get answers? I need someone to walk me through where my money is. where is the support? is the goal to not have me use electrum again? why is this so hard. i'm showing a 0 balance, and it says low fee...what the hell does that mean? am I supposed to just know all of that? 

don't freak out if your transaction is stuck. it's happening to a lot of people nowadays but it eventually sorts itself out in a few days time. so don't worry.
kolloh
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 12:31:54 AM

Click details and provide the transaction ID for the transaction showing the low fee so we can assist.

I recommend you download the latest release of Electrum 2.8 ( released today ) as it includes Dynamic Fees by default to help prevent issues with low fees.
torusJKL

Activity: 619
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 04:01:10 PM

The people on this forum are happy to help.
Please describe what happened more in detail.

Did you buy bitcoin from someone but it did not arrive in your wallet?
Do you see the transaction on the history tab?
Is it unconfirmed?

Please right click on it and copy the transaction id from the details page here so that we can check what happened to the transaction.

If you find my post useful send some Bitcoin: 167XM1Za8aG9CdbYuHFMpL2kvPsw6uC8da
Bitrated || bitcoin-otc || Moon Bitcoin Faucet
TanzaniteAmerica

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2017, 09:25:28 PM

While I've been buying, selling and some mining of Bitcoin for several years in the resent pass (one to two weeks) some transfers have taken over 3 days when normally verification takes 30 to 45 minutes. Unfortunately there are no telephone support numbers to call but this community will try to help. My guess is you just need to wait until the transaction is cleared. You can't cancel the transaction, you just have to wait or at least that has been my experience. As Abdussamad  said, many people are in your same stuck mode but will eventually  get their coins transferred. I understand your stress and anxiety - I had the same for 3 or 4 days but ultimately my coins were transferred. I hope I've eased your anxiety. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: