Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:51:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I exchange one BTC for one month of labor?  (Read 16264 times)
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 02:43:12 PM

It is too much of a hassle imo to recieve your salary in bitcoin. It is not easy to use them daily and to pay your bills.

Ultimately, you are going to be better of by receiving your salary in fiat, doing your expenses and using the leftovers to buy bitcoin instead. You won't get a full one, but you will still build a solid stash over time.
Recieving salary through BTC is not 100% good, You can not use BTC in real life, and again you need to convert it into fiat currency. And if the price is stable and it will not go down then we can try, But we can not predict the BTC price after you get your salary the next day the price fall means what you will do am I right. So I don't like to take my salary through Bitcoin.
anamie

Activity: 485
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 03:00:31 PM

i think its okay to exchanges one btc for one month of labor  because its hassle free .
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 03:12:11 PM

It is too much of a hassle imo to recieve your salary in bitcoin. It is not easy to use them daily and to pay your bills.

Ultimately, you are going to be better of by receiving your salary in fiat, doing your expenses and using the leftovers to buy bitcoin instead. You won't get a full one, but you will still build a solid stash over time.
It would depend on which country you do live in because on my place even i would accept bitcoin as my salary i could able to cash it out anytime without any hassle because its just a matter of clicks then you could recieve it, the advantage of accepting bitcoin is the value does inflates you could possible earn or get more amount.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 03:48:27 PM

Just go for it man. Dont worry and dont think too much in investing in bitcoin. More you think ,more confusions you will get. So just give a shot and see. Its risk I know. But without taking risk in life you wont succeed. In my opinion BTC price will only grow. Remember one think, risk only what you can afford to lose.
hl5460 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1620
Merit: 1000

news.8btc.com

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 03:29:39 AM

It would depend on which country you do live in because on my place even i would accept bitcoin as my salary i could able to cash it out anytime without any hassle because its just a matter of clicks then you could recieve it, the advantage of accepting bitcoin is the value does inflates you could possible earn or get more amount.

May I ask where are you based? In China, that's not realistic because bitcoin is not allowed to denominate other goods.

vnvizow

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 03:47:08 AM

May I ask where are you based? In China, that's not realistic because bitcoin is not allowed to denominate other goods.
Yup, in China it's not realistic at all. I remember seeing a story on the Chinese local board where a guy got a penalty for not declaring exchanged bitcoins for tax
RedX

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 12:05:17 AM

If it works for you then why not? But I wouldnt advise you do that every now and then because it stil depends on your status. You can do that once or twice a year because you still need fiat money to spend on your daily needs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: