Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:24:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What time tomorrow(friday) can we expect a BTC ETF announcement from the SEC?  (Read 2409 times)
xskl0

Activity: 378
Merit: 260

Bitcoin SV is Bitcoin

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 10:00:17 PM

Really excited to see how BTC price will react to this decision, let's hope it will get approved  Wink
Has been rejected  Undecided

BUY / SELL bitcoins  --->  https://bit2me.com/?r=ryOV8xZNb
psixa

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 01:03:46 AM

Really excited to see how BTC price will react to this decision, let's hope it will get approved  Wink

Bitcoin price dropping like a rock.

Good news for natural bitcoin growth in my opinion.

A few whales will get beached, and then they will explode from there own internal gas expansion.

You'd think some bitcoin holders only have one year to live since they want to get rich so quick.

1 BTC still equals 1 BTC.

It would be a miracle if the price did not drop, right?

Maybe I am speculating, but as long as I know Bitcoin's nature (years of observation), also in regard to the current market tendency, I feel like Bitcoin will recover it's price just within the following week or two max. I'm just trying to tell you, we have no reason to worry about it right now at least, just keep BTC and wait patiently. Don't panic like others, who just destroyed the price instantly, but temporarily by so called "panic selling".

BTC ETF proposal rejection is not end of the world, it's just another lost fight of Crypto World War I against the systems, with some temporary price casualties Cheesy Wink
U2

Activity: 676
Merit: 503

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure...

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 06:21:13 PM

A few whales will get beached, and then they will explode from there own internal gas expansion.

You'd think some bitcoin holders only have one year to live since they want to get rich so quick.

Maybe I am speculating, but as long as I know Bitcoin's nature (years of observation), also in regard to the current market tendency, I feel like Bitcoin will recover it's price just within the following week or two max. I'm just trying to tell you, we have no reason to worry about it right now at least, just keep BTC and wait patiently. Don't panic like others, who just destroyed the price instantly, but temporarily by so called "panic selling".

BTC ETF proposal rejection is not end of the world, it's just another lost fight of Crypto World War I against the systems, with some temporary price casualties Cheesy Wink

I held on for the wild ride and I really didn't lose much if anything. I still bought way cheaper than bitcoins are right now so it's water off a duck's back for me.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:07:37 AM

Why the noob account then ?
Hiding all this time ?
Probably LOL

FUD first & ask questions later™
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 09:40:11 AM

Next move

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-cftc-digitalcurrency-idUSKBN1A92FZ

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
Xavofat

Activity: 938
Merit: 559

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:57:09 PM

Why the noob account then ?
Hiding all this time ?
Probably LOL
The account was registered in mid-2016, over a year ago.  The OP also could have been using BTC for any amount of time before then without posting on Bitcointalk.

"Observing" is not the same thing as "loudly discussing". 

I don't know why you bumped a thread from four months ago, if all you were doing is pointlessly insulting someone.  Is it just some sort of superiority complex which makes you want to pointlessly insult newbies?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: