Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:41:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FRC - Foundation, Grants & Prizes Moving Forward Now  (Read 4163 times)
Bicknellski (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 04:21:23 AM

http://www.freicoin.org/post2187.html#p2187

Situation:

The foundation that as of yet is to form will be the entity from which the 80% of the deferred coins mined to date will be stored and then distributed to the community at large. We as a community are eager to see this happen sooner not later. We currently have a lot of interest in bootstrapping FRC and the coin in reserve is meant to help this move along more quickly.

Focus:

We need a timeline / milestones that sets the date for the foundation to be formed, grant proposals are funded and prizes are awarded in a time frame that is should be measured in weeks not months.

Response:

This thread is a call to the community, as it is now, to help set milestones so that the foundation is set up asap and we have milestones for dispensing FRC as grants and prizes in the coming months. Please outline below your idea for a road map or milestones for the formation of the foundation and the dispensing of the FRC in the form of grants and prizes.

Evaluation:

If we do this then we will be able to ride the wave of an increased user base of miners and help improve the chances of success of FRC. With better infrastructure we are more likely to see FRC succeed.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bicknellski (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 04:26:33 AM

[Reserved for Updates]

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: