Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:31:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: OTC BUY/SELL DATABITS (AUGMENTORS)  (Read 1577 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptoMrM (OP)

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 07:00:34 AM

Setting this thread up so people can BUY/SELL OTC Databits. The token behind Augmentors.

Augmentors ICO has just concluded 1st March. Can find the thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1757817.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoMrM (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 07:01:25 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2017, 09:36:50 AM by CryptoMrM

WTS approx 100,000 DATABITS.

Looking for offers.

Can contact me in the slack as @ben or PM here.

Thanks!

-------

EDIT: I have just set-up a DATABITSS to XCP pairing on the Counterparty exchange.

Please notice mine has an extra 'S' please. "DATABITSS".

100,000 DATABITSS have been created representing my holdings. Currently selling in tranches. Please see the market for the latest prices.

DATABITSS will be redeemable as soon as reasonably possible when the supply gets released.

Due to this being an IOU it does require a certain level of trust. Please see my bitcointalk profile and my localbitcoins profile here: https://localbitcoins.com/p/benzedi. I'm happy to provide further details on request.

Thanks!
Mlich

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

Official Augmentors Developer

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 07:07:45 AM

Thanks For creating this Thread.

We will follow this thread:)

Augmentors Team

AUGMENTORS
Worlds 1st Augmented Reality Bitcoin blockchain based game.
VintageBazaar

Activity: 623
Merit: 279

Hope & Positivity are keys to Success

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 07:14:26 AM

Good idea MrM.

Nice to be able to do OTC transactions without fees!    Maybe one of the Augmentors Team or Adam from Tokenly would be happy to act as Escrow also.
There are a lot of people who want a share of Augmentors Game and buy databits tokens.

I will add add the link to this post here > https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@vintagebazaar/how-to-buy-augmentors-game-tokens-databits-using-counterparty-wallet

Believe in the impossible and make it Possible.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 10:54:53 AM

Good idea MrM.

Nice to be able to do OTC transactions without fees!    Maybe one of the Augmentors Team or Adam from Tokenly would be happy to act as Escrow also.
There are a lot of people who want a share of Augmentors Game and buy databits tokens.

I will add add the link to this post here > https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@vintagebazaar/how-to-buy-augmentors-game-tokens-databits-using-counterparty-wallet

You dont need escrow if you have whole Decentralised exchange inside the counter wallet.  I dont think fee is much specially since bitcoin transaction fees are now over $1.

And for those that likes centralised exchanges here is one: https://tuxexchange.com/trade?coin=DTB&market=BTC#
CryptoMrM (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 11:05:52 AM

Good idea MrM.

Nice to be able to do OTC transactions without fees!    Maybe one of the Augmentors Team or Adam from Tokenly would be happy to act as Escrow also.

You dont need escrow if you have whole Decentralised exchange inside the counter wallet.  I dont think fee is much specially since bitcoin transaction fees are now over $1.

And for those that likes centralised exchanges here is one: https://tuxexchange.com/trade?coin=DTB&market=BTC#

You do as the supply hasn't been released yet. Effectively you're selling IOU's.

I have added a market on the Counterparty decentralised exchange for people willing to trust me and looking for easier/quicker accessibility. See the edit on the second post.

Aware of it but not 100% comfortable using an exchange like that. Also limited/less supply. Better to trade OTC at this point imo.
cokkapaga
Legendary

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 12:11:58 PM

Why create a new thread buy/sell DTB
I think that Databits has already been available in tuxexchange and counterwallet?
but it is enough good for the community bitcointalk to sell/buy DTB here

Note: always use escrow to transaction here. Good luck!

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████▄
▄███████████▀    ▀███████████▄
███████████▀        ▀█    ██████
██████████▀                ███████
█████████▀      ▄██▄        ████████
▄███████▀      ▄█▀  ▀█▄      ▀███████▄
██████▀      ▄█▀      ▀█▄      ▀██████
█████▄     ▄█▀    ▄ ▄   ▀█▄     ▄█████
███████▄ ▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄ ▄███████
█████████▀       █   ██     ▀█████████
▀████████        █████       ████████▀
████████        █   ██      ████████
███████       ██████       ███████
██████         ▀ ▀        ██████
▀████                    ████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

Alt.Estate

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
  TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
CryptoMrM (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 01:23:44 PM

Why create a new thread buy/sell DTB
I think that Databits has already been available in tuxexchange and counterwallet?
but it is enough good for the community bitcointalk to sell/buy DTB here

Note: always use escrow to transaction here. Good luck!

See above ^

As explained I'm not fond of tuxexchange and both are also predicated on trusting one party. Ironic giving your escrow recommendation.

Yes OTC trading has it's own utility and benefits Smiley
MrWhiteBites

Activity: 770
Merit: 511

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 07:25:14 PM

Counterparty is slow and unreliable. Plus it charges a fee everytime you

1 create buy order
2 create sell order
And also
3 when you cancel order.

And the orders only last one week before they are cancelled and you have to pay again.

Id be more happy with escrow and paying no fee
Or
Tux exchange and paying small fee.

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly
dnaleor
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

Want privacy? Use Monero!

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 01:09:59 AM

Willing to provide escrow/ I have experience with running the AEON OTC thread
redhero

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 03:55:07 PM

oh, just know the coin have been sent.
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 08:37:51 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2017, 09:02:54 PM by BlackWidow

Willing to hedge my bets and sell in 5 groups of 40,000 DTB

Escrow is welcome. Understand you have to trust that I will send you the the databits. If you check my post history, I have acted as escrow in the past with every deal completed as promised.

However, we can still use another escrow if you would like, you just pay the fees.

***Buyer beware***
No matter who you buy from, even if you use escrow, (and your BTC is protected) if the value goes up past the amount of BTC you placed in escrow, later if the value increases (before distrubution) the seller can still keep the coins since they are worth more than your deal, and just let your BTC be returned, taking your profits that he, in a sense, used your BTC to lock in. You wont lose any BTC, but your profits from calling the market correctly will go to the seller instead of you. (If you dont understand this, you have no business speculating pre-distrubution)

So use only trusted sellers, even with escrow. Someone you believe will fulfill their end of the deal, and still send the coins, even if you make money by the vaule increasing.

CryptoMrM I have seen around before for years, and he is trusted in my book. Still, you shouldn't take anyone at face value, and do your "due diligence", and verify everything yourself, and use someone with a good reputation within the community.

PM me your best offers if you want to do business with me also.

eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 08:22:19 PM

Aware of it but not 100% comfortable using an exchange like that.

Are their any exchanges you are 100% comfortable with? Not me..
I'd say that I am the most comfortable with my coins on TUX actually because I have gotten to know the owners very well, I know their names, where they live, what they drive, and what their motivations are..

Notice that TUX is 100% built and funded by the owners/operators themselves and they are not desperate for their exchange to explode in volume as fast as possible, they don't need the exchange to make them profits quickly because they both have very well paying jobs in technology.. It's a work of passion not greed..

As explained I'm not fond of tuxexchange

Could you maybe expand on why that is so whatever the problem is can be communicated to them so their can be an attempt to resolve the issue?
TUX is extremely interested in user feedback and recommendations for improvements..

DTB is putting down good volume on TUX, it's a nice market to flip..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
sovereignme

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 06:34:20 AM

Willing to hedge my bets and sell in 5 groups of 40,000 DTB

Escrow is welcome. Understand you have to trust that I will send you the the databits. If you check my post history, I have acted as escrow in the past with every deal completed as promised.

However, we can still use another escrow if you would like, you just pay the fees.

***Buyer beware***
No matter who you buy from, even if you use escrow, (and your BTC is protected) if the value goes up past the amount of BTC you placed in escrow, later if the value increases (before distrubution) the seller can still keep the coins since they are worth more than your deal, and just let your BTC be returned, taking your profits that he, in a sense, used your BTC to lock in. You wont lose any BTC, but your profits from calling the market correctly will go to the seller instead of you. (If you dont understand this, you have no business speculating pre-distrubution)

So use only trusted sellers, even with escrow. Someone you believe will fulfill their end of the deal, and still send the coins, even if you make money by the vaule increasing.

CryptoMrM I have seen around before for years, and he is trusted in my book. Still, you shouldn't take anyone at face value, and do your "due diligence", and verify everything yourself, and use someone with a good reputation within the community.

PM me your best offers if you want to do business with me also.

scamer,Professional cheats

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: