Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:22:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevada governor election  (Read 904 times)
vvic (OP)

Activity: 144
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 05:17:52 AM

Ok, this particular candidate is interesting.
http://nevadagovernor2014.com/issues/  if he wins and keeps his promises... heck, I'm moving to Nevada in a heart beat.
His campaign is quite interesting. His points are quite amazing (if he really serious about them)
Nevada State Bank. The Constitution requires that the State pay all of its debts in gold and silver. The Nevada State government will follow the Constitution and create its own bank and store its own gold and silver. It will also issue credit against that capital rather than out of debt as the Federal Reserve does. No credit will be issued without capital assets in full backing. Nevada based businesses will be able to borrow money at a reasonable rate. Private citizens will be free to use any form of currency they wish to pay their debts. Money creation is a crucial issue to address, because the quantity of the money has to controlled to prevent market stability and steady growth. In theory, money can be issued with no capital backing and interest free by the government IF the quantity is strictly controlled. Nevada will encourage the adoption of Debt-Free National money SaveFrom.net. There is no cause for governments to EVER borrow money on interest to private banks, because governments can CREATE and ISSUE money for FREE while also controlling to quantity. To do otherwise is to surrender sovereignty to banksters.
  I swear!! He talks about bitcoins!
or this
Multi-Currency Free Market System. While the State government is required to pay all of its debts in gold and silver, any thing free citizens deem of value in the free market can be used as a currency when the parties agree. This will facilitate an explosion of economic activity. This principle is also in keeping with historical origins of currency in America when our ancestors used colonial scrip until they were forced to use only gold and silver by the British government.
This sounds like a great environment for Bitcoins Grin 
or...
Nevada to Stop All Payments to the IRS. It was shown conclusively by President Reagan’s Grace Commission Report that ZERO of the taxes collected by the IRS on income return to the citizens in the form of services or benefits. All of the taxes are consumed by the IRS bureaucracy and paid as interest to the private banskters behind the Federal Reserve bank. Nevada residents will no longer send any further payments to the IRS because there is no purpose in doing so SaveFrom.net. Nevada law enforcement will be employed in arresting any agent of the federal government who attempts to collect IRS taxes from a Nevada resident.

If he is not lying, and will be able to fulfill his promises, he is going to be my favorite politician at all time (I hate politicians with a passion, they are on the same level as Muslim terrorists for me) And I will move to Nevada.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 05:21:25 AM

Ok, this particular candidate is interesting.
http://nevadagovernor2014.com/issues/  if he wins and keeps his promises... heck, I'm moving to Nevada in a heart beat.
His campaign is quite interesting. His points are quite amazing (if he really serious about them)
Nevada State Bank. The Constitution requires that the State pay all of its debts in gold and silver. The Nevada State government will follow the Constitution and create its own bank and store its own gold and silver. It will also issue credit against that capital rather than out of debt as the Federal Reserve does. No credit will be issued without capital assets in full backing. Nevada based businesses will be able to borrow money at a reasonable rate. Private citizens will be free to use any form of currency they wish to pay their debts. Money creation is a crucial issue to address, because the quantity of the money has to controlled to prevent market stability and steady growth. In theory, money can be issued with no capital backing and interest free by the government IF the quantity is strictly controlled. Nevada will encourage the adoption of Debt-Free National money SaveFrom.net. There is no cause for governments to EVER borrow money on interest to private banks, because governments can CREATE and ISSUE money for FREE while also controlling to quantity. To do otherwise is to surrender sovereignty to banksters.
  I swear!! He talks about bitcoins!
or this
Multi-Currency Free Market System. While the State government is required to pay all of its debts in gold and silver, any thing free citizens deem of value in the free market can be used as a currency when the parties agree. This will facilitate an explosion of economic activity. This principle is also in keeping with historical origins of currency in America when our ancestors used colonial scrip until they were forced to use only gold and silver by the British government.
This sounds like a great environment for Bitcoins Grin 
or...
Nevada to Stop All Payments to the IRS. It was shown conclusively by President Reagan’s Grace Commission Report that ZERO of the taxes collected by the IRS on income return to the citizens in the form of services or benefits. All of the taxes are consumed by the IRS bureaucracy and paid as interest to the private banskters behind the Federal Reserve bank. Nevada residents will no longer send any further payments to the IRS because there is no purpose in doing so SaveFrom.net. Nevada law enforcement will be employed in arresting any agent of the federal government who attempts to collect IRS taxes from a Nevada resident.

If he is not lying, and will be able to fulfill his promises, he is going to be my favorite politician at all time (I hate politicians with a passion, they are on the same level as Muslim terrorists for me) And I will move to Nevada.

If he is elected, I'll move to Nevada myself and volunteer at his office.

myrkul

Activity: 532

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2013, 05:21:50 AM

Likely to get assassinated if elected, but if he manages to pull this off, I might consider moving to Nevada.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 05:28:49 AM

Likely to get assassinated if elected, but if he manages to pull this off, I might consider moving to Nevada.

Let's make a bitcoin hackerspace in Vegas, or even buy some super cheap shit earth in the desert there and build a bittown. (rofl)

myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2013, 05:39:45 AM

Let's make a bitcoin hackerspace in Vegas, or even buy some super cheap shit earth in the desert there and build a bittown. (rofl)

If this didn't mean living in the middle of the fucking desert, I'd consider it.

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
vvic (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 05:43:50 AM

if he manages to deliver his promises, I'll agree to move to the middle of the desert Grin
Although north of Nevada is pretty green. Or somewhat green. It is not North east by any means, but I'd survive if I could legally not pay IRS or live in the state where bitcoin is legal tender.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2013, 05:49:04 AM

if he manages to deliver his promises, I'll agree to move to the middle of the desert Grin
Although north of Nevada is pretty green. Or somewhat green. It is not North east by any means, but I'd survive if I could legally not pay IRS or live in the state where bitcoin is legal tender.
Careful throwing around that phrase. Legal tender has a very specific meaning. It means that if offered in repayment of a debt, the object so designated must be accepted. Bitcoin would not be legal tender. Based on the second quote, nothing will be. (that's a good thing, though)

Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 08:03:35 AM

Is this man Jesus?  I'm getting my ass out of Texas if he makes this happen.  Hell, maybe more states will follow his lead.

Jobe7

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Now they are thinking what to do with me

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 10:26:33 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2013, 10:40:10 PM by Jobe7

Likely to get assassinated before he gets elected if it looks like he will win. But they'll probably just fiddle the system like they did with Ron Paul.

But I hope he wins!

edit: Faculty at schools cannot be denied their right to the 2nd Amendment. Faculty will be allowed to carry concealed on campus.

hahaha, love it! Ahhh, would sort out a LOT of education problems if teachers in the UK could do this Cheesy

edit2: reading his Platform Issues .. I'm surprised he's still breathing Shocked

Big thumbs up to him, wish him hellova luck, he's gonna need it vs the federal government.. An awakened politician Smiley
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 11:28:18 PM

Fluoride. People wonder why the prisoners in Nazi concentration camps were not more successful in revolting. It was partly because fluoride was added to the food. Fluoride eats and sedates the brain. It makes people docile. Leading American scientists and doctors now oppose fluoridation. Citizens will have a right to vote to stop the use of fluoride in their drinking water. This is part of the reason the American people seem like zombies and don’t react to corruption in government. They literally are sedated.

Internet Privacy. The Department of Homeland Security and the National Security Agency are admitted to violate the privacy of US citizens without cause through websites such as Google, Youtube, Facebook, MySpace and another other they choose. This illegal tracking of your behavior is being shared by the government and corporations to oppress and manipulate you. It promotes the establishment of a technological police state surpassing Orwell’s 1984. I will not be tracked.

Seriously, what the fuck.  This man is a god-send.

Just about the only thing I can't agree with is this:

Adoption Over Abortion. Abortion should never be used as a means of casual birth control. However, there are three cases when abortion should remain an option for women, which are (1) when a woman is a victim of rape or incest, (2) when the pregnancy endangers the life of the woman, and (3) when the fetus has such severe birth defects that it will die shortly after birth. Personally, I have yet to meet a single woman who had to abort a baby because her life was in danger. I have no compassion on people who have irresponsible sex and then pursue abortions. They should be abstinent. Also, there is no need whatsoever to promote abortion for rape victims. Instead, rape/incest victims should be administered a morning after pill as a standard medical and law enforcement procedural response to any rape or incest investigation to ensure there is no resultant unwanted pregnancy. Public tax funds cannot be used for abortions except in the case exceptions above. However, Nevada will provide funding for adoptions. Women with unplanned pregnancies and can live in Nevada knowing that they will receive excellent care and that we will help pay for adoptions rather than abortions.

I feel people should be able to discern on their own whether to abort or not, without any intervention from any form of government (that said, I do feel abortions should be paid out of pocket.)  I have a feeling this has to do with his religious background, but, considering everything else he's in favor of, and the fact that I plan to adopt all my future children anyway, it's negligible.

Eliminate of Property Taxes. Property taxes are part of feudalism and communism. They amount to a rental of your land rather than a possession. The Governor will no longer enforce the payment of property taxes in Nevada and the Paladins will arrest any person in Nevada who attempts to force the payment of property taxes by another.

That's it.  If this man is mysteriously killed, I quit.

Jobe7

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 11:59:02 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2013, 12:10:16 AM by Jobe7

I feel people should be able to discern on their own whether to abort or not, without any intervention from any form of government (that said, I do feel abortions should be paid out of pocket.)  I have a feeling this has to do with his religious background, but, considering everything else he's in favor of, and the fact that I plan to adopt all my future children anyway, it's negligible.

Agreed.

Jobe7

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 12:11:42 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5X4bdBrLPw&feature=endscreen

"If you (Bankers) come to Nevada or send any agents to collect on fraudulent debts, you and they will be arrested, tried, convicted and executed for your treason."
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 04:08:56 AM

The more I read, the more I am both excited and horrified at the same time. Excited that a guy like this is actually running for office, horrified that he may not win.

I absolutely mean this.

If he is elected, I will be moving to Nevada to support his office in any way I can.

ShadowedStranger

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 11:14:37 AM

This sounds like a great environment for Bitcoins

Vegas is already a pretty great environment for Bitcoin, tons of true believers here!  If you remember a post almost two years ago now, we were the first city to have a property management company take BTC for rent on all of it's properties (over 100!)

We have all kinds of great bitcoin merchants here!  http://bitcoinsinvegas.com/category/bitcoin-accepted-here/

The best part?  Every merchant here accepts the bitcoins and keeps/respends them.  None have them converted to fiat via bitpay/coinbase/etc.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2013, 02:02:29 PM

Vegas is already a pretty great environment for Bitcoin, tons of true believers here!  If you remember a post almost two years ago now, we were the first city to have a property management company take BTC for rent on all of it's properties (over 100!)

We have all kinds of great bitcoin merchants here!  http://bitcoinsinvegas.com/category/bitcoin-accepted-here/

The best part?  Every merchant here accepts the bitcoins and keeps/respends them.  None have them converted to fiat via bitpay/coinbase/etc.
Wait... you can pay rent in bitcoins in Vegas?!? How did I miss that?

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 02:04:26 PM

The best part?  Every merchant here accepts the bitcoins and keeps/respends them.  None have them converted to fiat via bitpay/coinbase/etc.

I refuse to pay rent in Vegas ever again. I will buy a house free and clear. And a couple ATVs. And a helicopter. Wait, an Avalon will be making me that much, right?

...right?  Cry

vvic (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 04:04:11 PM

wow, sounds like I should move to NV already Grin
ShadowedStranger

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 03:38:39 AM

I don't know, silly!  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=73712.0

wow, sounds like I should move to NV already Grin

It's pretty good on the bitcoin front Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: