Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:55:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [5$] Method to Create UNLIMITED Gmail PV Accounts [Auto-Delivery]  (Read 12211 times)
kakbabu

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 02:24:38 PM

was trying to make the payment via link you provided, It says bitcoin address not valid
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
balotelli

Activity: 298
Merit: 104

Why Always Me,.

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 02:43:25 PM

I will like to get the vouch, will leave a well detailed review.

What Was Your Reason On Earth?
fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 02:57:48 PM

I'm a little confused - are these PVA accounts or just normal registered gmail accounts?
monsterim (OP)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 09:51:18 AM

Better to fill in all the info and upload a picture for profile to make it more safe (a bit time consuming).

I can't understand this part, can you clear it out and explain a little about the part where you can make any country PV gmail account or was the person vouching mistaken, if I get all that information I might buy this method, also let me know the payment methods you accept.

You can make PVA I really doubt accounts are country verified based as you can make an lets say german account and verify using a different number.

was trying to make the payment via link you provided, It says bitcoin address not valid

Works at my end?.

I'm a little confused - are these PVA accounts or just normal registered gmail accounts?

PVA accounts - never got asked for another phone verification after though I did use proxy for each account just to be sure there wasn't any fraudlent activity (they ask phone after).
IJMR

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 07:58:14 AM

Waiting for a trusted member honest review to buy the product.
monsterim (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 09:14:21 AM

Waiting for a trusted member honest review to buy the product.

Got some sales.. Still waiting for review but been using this for a while to create gmails for adword accounts Smiley
arlene05973

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

A day without a buzz is like a day that never was

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 02:25:09 PM

I bought the method and here is my review.

With this method I was only able to sign up for 5 Gmail accounts for free until it stops working despite the method saying otherwise, then in the method he has a step where you need to outlay more money to get more Gmail accounts.

It is only 5 easy steps for the first 5 Gmail accounts then after that you need to jump through hoops to get more accounts... not worth it in my opinion.

@bolinao, can those outside the United States use the method to create USA gmail account?

Regard's
Arlene
Kashif009

Activity: 1101
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 06:04:09 PM

one phone number cannot be used unlimited times for gmail verification.
monsterim (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 11:36:29 AM

one phone number cannot be used unlimited times for gmail verification.

With this method you can use at least 5 times one phone number which you can get really cheap (but sometimes it works unlimited times) just you shouldn't create all at once.

I bought the method and here is my review.

With this method I was only able to sign up for 5 Gmail accounts for free until it stops working despite the method saying otherwise, then in the method he has a step where you need to outlay more money to get more Gmail accounts.

It is only 5 easy steps for the first 5 Gmail accounts then after that you need to jump through hoops to get more accounts... not worth it in my opinion.

@bolinao, can those outside the United States use the method to create USA gmail account?

Regard's
Arlene

Yes you can use it anywhere.
monsterim (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 08:38:47 AM

Daily BUMP - I am still using this and it still works Smiley
jc712

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 10:16:30 AM

op is there any chance of me paying with PayPal. I can send it as friends & family if you prefer as I don't have any BTC at the moment.
gobi4624

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:35:17 PM

Daily BUMP - I am still using this and it still works Smiley

I can pay by Paypal, Skrill, Neteller. Any options?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: