Volleyball - 4 (1.5%)
Boxing - 20 (7.3%)
Handball - 2 (0.7%)
Golf - 1 (0.4%)
Horse Racing - 10 (3.7%)
Motor Sports - 3 (1.1%)
Formula1 - 1 (0.4%)
Total Voters: 185

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Sport Do u Like to Bet?  (Read 30087 times)
Matcuda

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:38:42 AM

I just wonder which sport bitcointalk users bet for? 

My favarite is always football. I dont know other sports except basketball. Football is passion for me. I love watch a good match and bet for it. My team is Besiktas. Do u remember Besiktas-Benfica champions league match? First half Benfica 3 | 0 Besiktas. That was my worst moment. I hate life in those moments and 15 minutes like 15 hours. It doesnt pass. Then second half started. Cenk Tosun scored amazing goal. 1-3. Querasma scored a penalty goal 2-3 and Aboubakar scored 3-3 that was my best moment. You see, i live a nightmare 45 min. ago then i live a dream like all Besiktas fans after epic turnback. Football is not just football.

So what is ur sport for betting? You can choose 2 sports. 
I like to do sometimes rates on League of Champions and League of Europe, because I like to look football. Also sometimes I put and on baseball matches.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:00:50 PM

I am betting in Basketball most of the time, because I have a favorite team but sometimes I am just watchinf if I don't have enough money to bet.  Grin I am betting in boxing but not that often. Heheh.
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:00:25 PM

I voted for football, because i have a lot of skills in this type of sports, when we talk about predictions, I know many teams and players in different leagues, So my skills and my knowledge help me a lot and increase my chance to win.
When we talk about other type of sports, Maybe i play some basketball and tennis games, other sports i don't have any knowledge about them.

patrickmh

Activity: 336

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 11:05:07 PM

I love to bet on cricket as that is the game that I follow since my childhood and I have good knowledge about the teams and players which makes it bit easy for me to put my bets but its not sure shot that I win every time as sometimes my calculation also goes wrong as luck is also an important factor in deciding the results of your game.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:12:03 AM

I am betting in Basketball most of the time, because I have a favorite team but sometimes I am just watchinf if I don't have enough money to bet.  Grin I am betting in boxing but not that often. Heheh.

Well i just lost a freakin bet a couple of hours ago with boxing. I think it's easier to make a prediction in fighting games like boxing and mma and i just went against my gut feel when i placed a bet on conor mcgregor.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
JesVarez

Activity: 295

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:25:16 AM

I just wonder which sport bitcointalk users bet for? 

My favarite is always football. I dont know other sports except basketball. Football is passion for me. I love watch a good match and bet for it. My team is Besiktas. Do u remember Besiktas-Benfica champions league match? First half Benfica 3 | 0 Besiktas. That was my worst moment. I hate life in those moments and 15 minutes like 15 hours. It doesnt pass. Then second half started. Cenk Tosun scored amazing goal. 1-3. Querasma scored a penalty goal 2-3 and Aboubakar scored 3-3 that was my best moment. You see, i live a nightmare 45 min. ago then i live a dream like all Besiktas fans after epic turnback. Football is not just football.

So what is ur sport for betting? You can choose 2 sports. 
College Basketball and College football, but my main sport to bet is Basketball, its where I have made more profit out of all of the sports I have ever betted on, if I had to choose one that I hate the most to bet on it will be Baseball, I have never won a bet on a baseball game  Cry
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:01:55 AM

My best sport is football and I always place bets because it is a sport I understand really well especially on my football team, Chelsea Fc.
Just like last week, I won the bet I placed on Chelsea against Spurs.
My second game I place bets on is car racing though I most of the time lost, I just do that for the fun of it.

PatronRH

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:38:12 PM

I like football betting, because i am a great football fan, i spend all the weekend watching matches and it really helps me !

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
faitaccompli

Activity: 186

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 07:10:31 PM

I bet everything. Football (American), basketball, college football, college basketball, baseball, tennis, boxing/ufc, hockey may be only American sport I don't really bet. I also have a guy that advises syndicates give me bets for football (soccer) and horse racing.

I don't like or dislike any particular sport. Some are more enjoyable to watch than others for sure but the money's all the same.

RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:08:28 PM

I bet everything. Football (American), basketball, college football, college basketball, baseball, tennis, boxing/ufc, hockey may be only American sport I don't really bet. I also have a guy that advises syndicates give me bets for football (soccer) and horse racing.

I don't like or dislike any particular sport. Some are more enjoyable to watch than others for sure but the money's all the same.
Yeaaa we will always bet on several sports , but usually tend to certain sport and it was soccer mostly.
As that sport is the most loved and known one compared to any other sports.
American bettor might really love to bet on american football , but it is not popular enough outside US.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:22:08 PM

Yeaaa we will always bet on several sports , but usually tend to certain sport and it was soccer mostly.
As that sport is the most loved and known one compared to any other sports.
American bettor might really love to bet on american football , but it is not popular enough outside US.
We actually would like to be with our local games, in our country basketball is very popular so I bet local and international.
Maybe it's good to focus only in one sport in gambling so we can have more time to analyze the match up, to many match up to analyze will result to a lesser chance, until your are a full time gambling but still not advisable.

masterwakokok7

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:06:48 AM

For me, I'd chose basketball and tennis. Not only that I'm a fan of those sports but for me, These sports are two of the easiest sports to win on a betting online. Why? In basketball you could easily predict who can win the game, basing on the statistics and the lineup. Which is most likely have a 70:30 chances of winning. In tennis, I only based my prediction on the statistics of the player. Though, It's quite harder to predict who will win. There are chances that even the best players such as Federer, Nadal, Novak, Andy, Nishikori, and etc. lose against an unshaded player or not on the top 20 players.

ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:05:54 AM

For me, I'd chose basketball and tennis. Not only that I'm a fan of those sports but for me, These sports are two of the easiest sports to win on a betting online. Why? In basketball you could easily predict who can win the game, basing on the statistics and the lineup. Which is most likely have a 70:30 chances of winning. In tennis, I only based my prediction on the statistics of the player. Though, It's quite harder to predict who will win. There are chances that even the best players such as Federer, Nadal, Novak, Andy, Nishikori, and etc. lose against an unshaded player or not on the top 20 players.
but usually the seeded teams have little odds and high risk if lost then probability in games anything can happen. I myself prefer football because it's a sport I like so it will be easier to analyze a match because I know about the game and team.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 02:14:57 AM

but usually the seeded teams have little odds and high risk if lost then probability in games anything can happen. I myself prefer football because it's a sport I like so it will be easier to analyze a match because I know about the game and team.
Tennis is really something that could make you bet on the underdogs because you will never know how they are going to turn out, sometimes the player will tire out, in the end, making them sloppy then the score will match up and possibly win, but still, it requires analyzing. Statistics gives a lot of explanation on how something could happen. Know the game and you would win.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
shine1123

Activity: 490

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:06:51 AM

Tennis is really something that could make you bet on the underdogs because you will never know how they are going to turn out, sometimes the player will tire out, in the end, making them sloppy then the score will match up and possibly win, but still, it requires analyzing. Statistics gives a lot of explanation on how something could happen. Know the game and you would win.

I'm sure there are many fixed matches on tennis than soccer match, because tennis is an individual sport and you can easily fixed your tennis match. That's why i rarely bet on tennis, only big/main event tennis. Personally, i really like bet on soccer and basketball and i love to bet Over/Under than handicap.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄  
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:14:26 AM

I'm sure there are many fixed matches on tennis than soccer match, because tennis is an individual sport and you can easily fixed your tennis match. That's why i rarely bet on tennis, only big/main event tennis. Personally, i really like bet on soccer and basketball and i love to bet Over/Under than handicap.

I was used to bet on Tennis on a site I have seen (where you could bet for free with tokens), but the predictions were always concentrated in one player, the problem is that these "favorite" players lose relatively often, then doesn't worth the profit you could make betting on that (usually 10% profit or so)...

Then I stopped betting on it. Better to bet on Soccer and only when you know the strength of the teams are very different.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:32:59 AM

soccer. well, soccer games are the ones with the greatest enthusiasts in the world, and in gambling games, football bets that make the greatest chances of winning. well, and I'm sure, many people are just like me.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
noormcs5

Activity: 2632
Merit: 613

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:26:12 AM

Bitcointalk users usually play all sports, and do betting in every sports game, the result show us users responses. But every gamble have different interest on sports, so i also have different interest on sports i like cricket and i play it everyday in my ground, and i prefer to do betting in cricket than others sports.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:55:36 AM

yeah a lot of times i have got an odds around @9 and even @20 ! the luckiest day ever are when i won on underdogs with average odds 6 to 8 , five times consecutively in single day! i turned $10 to almost $1,000 , unreal! tennis are one of my favorite sports to bet. there's a lot of unexpected things happened , and it's good if you know how to exploit to bet against the odds.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:18:18 AM

soccer. well, soccer games are the ones with the greatest enthusiasts in the world, and in gambling games, football bets that make the greatest chances of winning. well, and I'm sure, many people are just like me.
It's popular in europe if I am not mistaken so most probably bettors are coming to that area, well I like to watch football but does not really understand the game so much. I have my favorite games of course like tennis, MLB, and Basketball, games that I love to play are games that I love to bet, just recently I lose a big money betting on my national team in the FIBA asia but that was fun, when you love the game you accept your loses easily because you spent your money but you take the fun.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: