Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:41:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Project Large community to back it.  (Read 1019 times)
Djstress007 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 11:18:16 PM

Hello everyone. I am looking for a couple Devs In the Buffalo NY Area or any Location that are willing to team up and put out something that I feel will be an incredibly successful as well as helpful project. I am looking at putting together a new cryptocurrency that will be able to make a difference in this world as well as touch and change the lives of many people. I want this to be a long term organized team none of this fly by night coin with no support. If you are interested please contact me via PM or contact me on this post and I will get back to you. This is really going to make a difference for many people. I want to not only create a new product but "sell" people on crypto making this a two fold project. I have a couple of Ideas and have already started the project but I realize that I am going to need help. I can't do this on my own. So if anyone is interested in becoming part of a project that may be huge please contact me. I am not going to say this will be bigger than Bitcoin but it is going to have a massive impact on the citizens of at least the US. I am involved with two very large consortium's that are willing to give us a platform to begin with allowing us to get this out to as many people as possible. As I said two fold. I want to create the software but I want to get as many people into the crypto world as possible Thus strengthening the community in a way no other Coin could possibly do. This is a really great project and I would Like to get several devs who are willing to devote their time. Pleas guys don't troll this trolling can sometimes be counter productive and I want this to be productive as well as helpful to the common man or woman on the street. I would like to get as many people as possible as well as solve a very serious problem that many People all around the world are dealing with on an every day basis. Please contact me and then I would like to divulge the full scope of this project. So if anyone is interested please get a hold of me either through posting here or sending me a private message.
Thank you for your time,
Sean

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1054

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2017, 02:00:47 AM

Hello everyone. I am looking for a couple Devs In the Buffalo NY Area or any Location that are willing to team up and put out something that I feel will be an incredibly successful as well as helpful project. I am looking at putting together a new cryptocurrency that will be able to make a difference in this world as well as touch and change the lives of many people. I want this to be a long term organized team none of this fly by night coin with no support. If you are interested please contact me via PM or contact me on this post and I will get back to you. This is really going to make a difference for many people. I want to not only create a new product but "sell" people on crypto making this a two fold project. I have a couple of Ideas and have already started the project but I realize that I am going to need help. I can't do this on my own. So if anyone is interested in becoming part of a project that may be huge please contact me. I am not going to say this will be bigger than Bitcoin but it is going to have a massive impact on the citizens of at least the US. I am involved with two very large consortium's that are willing to give us a platform to begin with allowing us to get this out to as many people as possible. As I said two fold. I want to create the software but I want to get as many people into the crypto world as possible Thus strengthening the community in a way no other Coin could possibly do. This is a really great project and I would Like to get several devs who are willing to devote their time. Pleas guys don't troll this trolling can sometimes be counter productive and I want this to be productive as well as helpful to the common man or woman on the street. I would like to get as many people as possible as well as solve a very serious problem that many People all around the world are dealing with on an every day basis. Please contact me and then I would like to divulge the full scope of this project. So if anyone is interested please get a hold of me either through posting here or sending me a private message.
Thank you for your time,
Sean

Most people start out with a whitepaper or publishing technical information about their altcoin in the altcoin subforum. That being said, can you detail more of what your project is about. Honestly, a lot of new people come in here with the same post (I have an idea, PM me) which usually gets sent to the trashcan on the forum. So post some more information and contribute a little more details, I think you'll find that you'll get more community support that way.  Grin
Djstress007 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 07:04:53 PM

cloverme
   Thank you for your response. I fully agree with you. I was just torn over letting the cat out of the bag or trying to keep some semblance of secrecy and mystique about the project. Again Thanks for the  comment it gave me a new Idea. I appreciate it. I'm going to make a cliff notes version of the white paper and release that. I can get the just of it out there so people can make a better decision. Its going to take me a couple of days to get it together and Ill most likely release that info here. I guess I really don't have to worry about it now that I have some sort of a base here to prove my Idea was actually mine. Ill tell you this much. It is a system to bring collection agencies and people who are strapped with debt together. The sum of it all is to bring accountability to collection agencies, Change the dynamic of the interaction between someone who has debt and a collector, we all know its never a pleasant experience dealing with a collector, thus making it a pleasant experience vs a rather unpleasant one. It also will allow the people strapped with debt to use simple pc mining to pay off the debt it self. There is so much more to it. I will get on it and place the main points of the project together and release the information here. It should revolutionize the debt collection industry as well as help anyone stuck in a pickle to come out smelling like roses. It is really a super complicated project but like I said I'll redact it down to a cliff notes style summary of all the important parts. Again thanks for the inspiration. I didn't even think of doing it that way. I have been a collector and an agency owner for close to 20 years and i know exactly what needs to be done to keep the agencies honest and free the people caught up in the cycle of debt. The most revolutionary concepts are going to be mostly based in the in the structure of the wallets and the information stored on the block chain. One solid point is sometimes a debt will get double sold or placed at two different agencies and this will solve this and many possible problems involved  in the collection of debt. I want to call it BIF COIN. Balance...In...Full...
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 12:53:50 AM

Thank you for your time,
Sean

i think you should give more detailed information about your project my friend

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3052

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 05:13:18 AM

How do you plan to make money on this project?  Are you going to have a premine for yourself?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: