Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 01:05:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ZID] Identity | SINGULARITY roadmap --> DNA | AI | no ICO, no premine  (Read 21453 times)
SwedishBitMiner

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 12:32:41 PM

notepool.pw still got problem with the same transaction ID as mentioned above. Please help me dev
Acidx

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 10:06:15 PM

Anyone else notice the hashrate exploding? Difficulty was 1mil earlier today, now over 7.6mil.

Not on any pools that I know though so might be solo-mining.

Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 11:29:22 PM

Anyone else notice the hashrate exploding? Difficulty was 1mil earlier today, now over 7.6mil.

Jup, mining at 400k was fun last night. Now: not so much. Cheesy

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
Acidx

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 11:45:00 PM

Jup, mining at 400k was fun last night. Now: not so much. Cheesy

Indeed - I still find it weird how the pools are showing the wrong block height most of the time.

primeval

Activity: 213
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 03:45:49 AM

Hashrate has broken 100 kH/s Shocked
czcool

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 04:32:59 AM

Hashrate has broken 100 kH/s Shocked
Hash Rate: 102.94 KH/sec
Difficulty: 7926699
Blockchain Height: 34066
Last Reward: 7.7770 ZID

Smiley
ZID currently requires EXCHANGE
 Smiley
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 04:51:04 AM

Its weird. Many cryptonote currencies seem to have the same effect. A hashrate increase of roughly 10x in the last few days.

I doubt suddenly everyone started mining them. Unless there have been developments like a new gpu miner that I don't know of. In which case, cpu mining (the main thing keepeng them attractive to miners) is gone

primeval

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 07:07:31 AM

Its weird. Many cryptonote currencies seem to have the same effect. A hashrate increase of roughly 10x in the last few days.

I doubt suddenly everyone started mining them. Unless there have been developments like a new gpu miner that I don't know of. In which case, cpu mining (the main thing keepeng them attractive to miners) is gone
I've been using Claymore's GPU miner since the beginning...
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 07:33:45 AM

That's not new. GPU miners for cryptonote coins while better than cpu are still not that much better like in other algos.
The sudden increase in 3 cryptonote coins I usually mine all in a very short time puzzles me

primeval

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 07:42:44 AM

That's not new. GPU miners for cryptonote coins while better than cpu are still not that much better like in other algos.
The sudden increase in 3 cryptonote coins I usually mine all in a very short time puzzles me

True, that. Those new Ryzen CPUs seem to be pretty competitive with GPUs. Maybe it's one miner or one miner group that's attacking cryptonote coins Smiley
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Disobey.

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 01:43:29 PM

Shh, don't tell anyone, diffuculty is down again, making 80 ZID+ daily with my GTX 980 right now.

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
Perryl

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 01:50:37 PM

Shh, don't tell anyone, diffuculty is down again, making 80 ZID+ with my GTX 980 right now.

I never stopped. 80 ZID per what? lol. Hour? Day? Week?

My 1050 has made me a few hundred over the last few days with on/off mining. Hopefully, they'll be worth something one day. I'll probably mine like 2 or 3k and move on.
Perryl

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 01:53:54 PM

My 1050 does ~225 and my i5 does ~80. So still around 3x. I'd say that's quite a bit better. I just use both at the same time.
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Disobey.

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 01:55:07 PM

Shh, don't tell anyone, diffuculty is down again, making 80 ZID+ with my GTX 980 right now.

My 1050 has made me a few hundred over the last few days with on/off mining. Hopefully, they'll be worth something one day. I'll probably mine like 2 or 3k and move on.
Per second, bro. Like a bouss.

Per day obv.  Wink

miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 01:57:45 PM

my two i5 can only mine 200-300 zid per day. Embarrassed
Nik4691

Activity: 352

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 02:32:03 PM

My 1050 does ~225 and my i5 does ~80. So still around 3x. I'd say that's quite a bit better. I just use both at the same time.
Your i5 is probably an older model without AES-NI instructions.
i5s i7s and AMD FXs of the last 3-4 years can do easily around 300h/s.
czcool

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 02:58:10 PM

The community looks very active.
Waiting for the Dev of the updated road map.
Wink
SwedishBitMiner

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 03:02:37 PM

http://notepool.pw is working again and running at 0% mining fee for a month to compensate for mining downtime. The pools daemon finally started to ignore the bad transaction. The strange thing is that another pool had the same problem on the exactly same transaction id days before notepool.pw was hit.
Happy mining again!
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 03:58:11 PM

What other cryptonote cryptos are currently experiencing an unhealthy growth of difficulty and hashrate? Is boolberry among them? Well someone must be secretly trying a proprietarily made miner. Expecting little to no impact on clown coins with no liquidity... but monero... That one may see a dumpage as a result of 10x higher selling pressure from miners.

Acidx

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 04:06:00 PM

What other cryptonote cryptos are currently experiencing an unhealthy growth of difficulty and hashrate? Is boolberry among them? Well someone must be secretly trying a proprietarily made miner. Expecting little to no impact on clown coins with no liquidity... but monero... That one may see a dumpage as a result of 10x higher selling pressure from miners.

It could always be rented hashpower that someone throws at them for a short period of time. Not sure why they think its worth mining something at 10x the difficulty for a day or two - but that's crypto's I guess.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: