Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:18:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ZID] Identity | SINGULARITY roadmap --> DNA | AI | no ICO, no premine  (Read 21453 times)
bittraffic

Activity: 2982
Merit: 614

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 02:35:30 PM

I wanted to own some of these just to keep it to see someday goes up.  7 they say is a lucky number so this could be a good choice of coin to mine.  Is there also a format on how to tweet ZID on twitter? Please update the OP.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

czcool

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 04:39:44 PM

The ZID pool is NOT working again...
The problem is not coming from the mining pools! It is something wrong with the coin daemon and it is up to the ZID coin developer to fix this...
Sorry, but it is nothing I can do at the moment. We just have to wait until it is working again.

Don't waste time mining ZID until the coin developer got this problem fixed!

We need to give DEV some time. Smiley

zdeni82

Activity: 912
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 05:02:10 PM

This coin is live over a month so we need exchange.
Mining this coin for months is pointless Grin
I agree dev need to fix the pool but more important is to put
this coin on exchange so the mining make sense again. Grin
primeval

Activity: 213
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 05:49:37 PM

These troubled coins can often be the best deals. The instant grat crowd stays away from them, so it means your hashpower is worth a lot more. If it does work out, then it'll be worth 100x versus mining on a more sure-shot coin. Same goes for the price, there's some very undervalued coins like Steem which are that way mostly due to unfounded FUD. Picking up on these coins when cheap could be very profitable when people do realize their potential. Versus investing in something like Ethereum which only has limited ROI.
weedgalz

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 05:57:17 PM

This is the very same issue XMD cryptonote had and the only fix was make new Genesis block restart coin from block 0 and all lost coin, go check their thread . Stop mining and wait for the new Genesis block and new chain creation cause this bitch has rolled over
Project_Identity (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 07:34:18 PM

This is the very same issue XMD cryptonote had and the only fix was make new Genesis block restart coin from block 0 and all lost coin, go check their thread . Stop mining and wait for the new Genesis block and new chain creation cause this bitch has rolled over

Unfortunately you may be right. I've tested , mined , up to a million coins, no issues. It keeps getting stuck from some invalid version, at first an issue was I had to restart the seed nodes because they were only running from the ssh, and the process stopped when the power when out ,another time it was from the seed node sending mined coins to a version I was playing with, but all in had to do was synch up the versions. It seems like someone has taken advantage of the network in an attempt to inject coins or freeze the chain.

I unfortunately have been busy ,i will see about some  other ways to correct this, but a new chain may be needed. If that's the case maybe I will do my best to return your coins with he new chain.

Also the new chain will have an update , because might as well.

If the issue was from low network security then its best to start off stronger to increase security and to get on an exchange.

Now I'm off to clear a half acre of brush and 4 ft tall grass.

Ttysoon
weedgalz

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 07:56:20 PM

Unfortunately you may be right. I've tested , mined , up to a million coins, no issues. It keeps getting stuck from some invalid version, at first an issue was I had to restart the seed nodes because they were only running from the ssh, and the process stopped when the power when out ,another time it was from the seed node sending mined coins to a version I was playing with, but all in had to do was synch up the versions. It seems like someone has taken advantage of the network in an attempt to inject coins or freeze the chain.

I unfortunately have been busy ,i will see about some  other ways to correct this, but a new chain may be needed. If that's the case maybe I will do my best to return your coins with he new chain.

If the issue was from low network security then its best to start off stronger to increase security and to get on an exchange.

Ttysoon

XCZ, XMD, DKM and now ZID all suffered the same fate. WHY??? Answers lay deep in the cryptonote whitepapers. Study hard young dev and alert us to RELAUNCH
Project_Identity (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 08:42:13 PM

Ttysoon

XCZ, XMD, DKM and now ZID all suffered the same fate. WHY??? Answers lay deep in the cryptonote whitepapers. Study hard young dev and alert us to RELAUNCH

Interesting I must find out. I was contemplating if cryptonote is just not a good choice. But this proves that it truly is in need of a new standard , updated core POS , and so on.

Thankyou for all he support anons. I will work hard, moving to a new place in a month, work is closer, court bs will be in he past,  expect good things. If you want me to reimburse any coins, which id  be happy to do ,I'd have to premine though.
antaja

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 10:56:58 PM

so its officially stopped?
primeval

Activity: 213
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:40:08 AM

Ttysoon

Interesting I must find out. I was contemplating if cryptonote is just not a good choice. But this proves that it truly is in need of a new standard , updated core POS , and so on.

Thankyou for all he support anons. I will work hard, moving to a new place in a month, work is closer, court bs will be in he past,  expect good things. If you want me to reimburse any coins, which id  be happy to do ,I'd have to premine though.

That's fine and appreciated if we get the mined coins back. That's the best way to keep trust with current miners. I don't think anyone would mind a pre-mine if that's the only way to get their coins back.
TheStuhlman
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 04:02:56 AM

I unfortunately have been busy ,i will see about some  other ways to correct this, but a new chain may be needed. If that's the case maybe I will do my best to return your coins with he new chain.

Ttysoon

Thankyou for all he support anons. I will work hard, moving to a new place in a month, work is closer, court bs will be in he past,  expect good things. If you want me to reimburse any coins, which id  be happy to do ,I'd have to premine though.

swapping coins is not considered a premine as long as you premine exactly what was mined already.  and swap the coins to the new chain.

edit: It's better to move to a new code base, cryptonote is plagued with these issues. I saw same issue on Monero as well and they fixed it, bad TX's leaking into the mempool.

bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:12:11 AM

Pardon my ignorance but is it possible to know how many coins are in each address, like in bitcoin based coins? I'm only doubting because this type of coin is more anonymous so I don't know for sure.

If so, just ask people to verify their addresses (signing a message?) in order to gain some sort of credit that will be tracked on a website.

Then when the relaunch happens, you premine exactly the right amount to pay the addresses that have claimed it on the website

weedgalz

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:39:18 AM

Pardon my ignorance but is it possible to know how many coins are in each address, like in bitcoin based coins? I'm only doubting because this type of coin is more anonymous so I don't know for sure.

If so, just ask people to verify their addresses (signing a message?) in order to gain some sort of credit that will be tracked on a website.

Then when the relaunch happens, you premine exactly the right amount to pay the addresses that have claimed it on the website
There just has to be a Relaunch , fair launch; there is no way to swap cause there is no transparency, we dont know how many coins were minted into circulation and who mined them, how much each pool operator is entitled to, etc. Total cluster fuck. This issue plagued BIP coin and they had to comeback with a whole new dev team with help from SLB, new wallet and such. Also Bitcoal and the original dev abandoned it and it was pickup up by a whole new dev team. Cryptonight is good alog you just have to be a very skilled dev. Like NNC, SX and MZB as these cryptonotes have not suffered from blockchain issues.
bspus
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 06:27:50 AM

There just has to be a Relaunch , fair launch; there is no way to swap cause there is no transparency, we dont know how many coins were minted into circulation and who mined them, how much each pool operator is entitled to, etc. Total cluster fuck. This issue plagued BIP coin and they had to comeback with a whole new dev team with help from SLB, new wallet and such. Also Bitcoal and the original dev abandoned it and it was pickup up by a whole new dev team. Cryptonight is good alog you just have to be a very skilled dev. Like NNC, SX and MZB as these cryptonotes have not suffered from blockchain issues.

I really cannot tell to what extent you are serious. MZB among the very skilled devs? Really? Sure his chain has no problems, but then again it has no miners either. I and perhaps 2 other people are the only ones mining. I have an old pc that's always on anyway, using 2 core of an ancient core2-quad doing maybe 60-70 hashes. That accounts for maybe 10% of the total hashing power!

BIP coin was no relaunch. The dev said he was quitting but it was not because of coin problems. Still some people kept on mining regardless and the chain never stopped. Unfortunately as I made the mistake of believing him, going as far as deleting the whole thing. Lost about 1500 BIP for believing what people say (although he did mean it at the time). And then he got a few more people to help him and picked it up where he left off.

The idea of what is fair or not is not so easy to define. Sure for you it may be "fair" if you lost no time mining. For others it stinks.

weedgalz

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 06:53:00 AM

I really cannot tell to what extent you are serious. MZB among the very skilled devs? Really? Sure his chain has no problems, but then again it has no miners either. I and perhaps 2 other people are the only ones mining. I have an old pc that's always on anyway, using 2 core of an ancient core2-quad doing maybe 60-70 hashes. That accounts for maybe 10% of the total hashing power!

BIP coin was no relaunch. The dev said he was quitting but it was not because of coin problems. Still some people kept on mining regardless and the chain never stopped. Unfortunately as I made the mistake of believing him, going as far as deleting the whole thing. Lost about 1500 BIP for believing what people say (although he did mean it at the time). And then he got a few more people to help him and picked it up where he left off.

The idea of what is fair or not is not so easy to define. Sure for you it may be "fair" if you lost no time mining. For others it stinks.
If you read carefully I never said BIP stopped I said they got a whole new team because of blockchain issues. The was only one guy who stayed and SLB who runs democats pool and also works on footnote had major input or it would be a dead cat. BIP is a extension of forknote bitcoal is a ext of forknote Nnc, SX, MZB, Bitcoal, DCY, all are forknote based now you see the connection to succes. BXC is not forknote but look at it's github and you will see the problem they will face being a XDN fork which will cause a fork of BXC at some point.
weedgalz

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:29:32 PM

New Blockchain
New Win wallet https://mega.nz/#!xT5GVCiA!a4yE1_JSz8okY2MrvmZJzh6S8h7hmSl7NhrDD_QofhE
New Linux Wallet https://mega.nz/#!cXRmWJBY!fFjnBjWHR4zr1OLMsGl0NvhFwbCpQ-iL4K1FiaY3b7M

Feel free to solo mine with command: start_mining

Pool operators can configure pools with: https://github.com/forknote/forknote and use indentity.conf
https://mega.nz/#!dXp10ToJ!JoksJX6n42KhzFb97dEKjDYWrTL5a969TP-SN8Hto0w

GIRL POWER ROCKS
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1402

Disobey.

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:33:45 PM

New Blockchain
New Win wallet https://mega.nz/#!xT5GVCiA!a4yE1_JSz8okY2MrvmZJzh6S8h7hmSl7NhrDD_QofhE
New Linux Wallet https://mega.nz/#!cXRmWJBY!fFjnBjWHR4zr1OLMsGl0NvhFwbCpQ-iL4K1FiaY3b7M

Pool operators can configure pools with: https://github.com/forknote/forknote and use indentity.conf

GIRL POWER ROCKS

So the pool issue is solved with this release? Is it a hardfork?
WHat's up with your girl power rocks? xD

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

UPDATE 2024: Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSx8j8lSewA One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet and human society in general. Go check it out.
weedgalz

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:40:07 PM

New Blockchain

GIRL POWER ROCKS

So the pool issue is solved with this release? Is it a hardfork?
WHat's up with your girl power rocks? xD
It's all good dude, a str8 up hardfork., the original dev and compile a working GUI wallet once he finishes clearing that 1/2 acre brush or whatever the fuck he was talking about.
bspus
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 04:14:37 PM

You changed the reward? It was a constant 7.77 before, now it seems to be going down very slowly

intec

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 04:15:57 PM

You changed the reward? It was a constant 7.77 before, now it seems to be going down very slowly

This is a new chain and it doesn't solve old chain issues, also this is done by a newbie which is not the dev, so why would you mine on this chain?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: