Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:06:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: In need for a loan of 2 BTC for personal purposes, we can discuss the escrow  (Read 525 times)
philip90 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 03:33:03 AM

Hi, in the beginning, I want to make something clear, I'm not here for business purposes, I'm just simply a student who's in difficult times in a foreign country with lots on my back. I'm from Vietnam, currently living in Tokyo, Japan. I came here with the hope achiving my future through education and hard working, I've been through a lot to get here, not to mention my current debt for the travel to Japan. I taugh myself English, about things happeing around, I try to read and to know as much as possible for me to overcome the odds against a lone foreigner in Japan. I'm learning Japanese now and gonna get to a professional school here. About the need for a loan, I just lost my entire wallet with all the document, bankcards, money and I'm just gonna pay my rent in few days, my payment is till next month 15th and I can't get a loan from any of my friend for anyone has to move out of the dormitory at this moment (make places for newcomers, I guess). I know my account is new, for I've been searching on Internet for every possible way to access to some charity movement in desperate time and I came here, hoping for one last shot. I'm still working at this moment and I work 2 jobs. I know you, who read this post has every right to question my situation and will I pay you back the money as I promised. I'm just an ordinary person who's trying very hard to achieve something better with no motive for scamming and lying to anyone, I don't want to do that. I just need help.
About the escrow, tell me what you want to hold to make sure I'm worth a shot for your help. I promise I will pay back at the end of next month.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2017, 04:29:36 AM

You realize you're asking for thousands of dollars in loan with nothing but your 'story'. Whether what you say is true or not, that is all it is right now, a story.

Would you, on account of some story, send 2 grand to a stranger? I don't mean to be harsh but, everyone's got their own issues and problems. If you want a loan, then talk about collateral.

If you don't have any, then I'd advise you not to waste your time waiting for such a huge loan to be filled and go out and do some odd jobs to tide you over.

Have you read about collaterals? Please take a look. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
philip90 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 07:19:18 AM

Well, I'm well aware it would happen this way but thanks for your harsh truth man! Sometimes we all need to find some last thing to hold on.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 10:30:24 AM

Well, I'm well aware it would happen this way but thanks for your harsh truth man! Sometimes we all need to find some last thing to hold on.

So, you are aware that no one will send any amount of BTC, to a guy that say some sad story.
Even if it's the truth, you know that nobody will believe it. Especially if this guy is a total newcomer here and his 2 first posts it's to...begg 2BTC... Shocked Undecided

Sorry my friend but the best you can expect from this, is some red paint in your newbie account.
Imho, you should lock this Thread of yours and look elsewhere for a Loan. Or a donation...

Good luck.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 02:38:58 PM

So, you are aware that no one will send any amount of BTC, to a guy that say some sad story.
Even if it's the truth, you know that nobody will believe it. Especially if this guy is a total newcomer here and his 2 first posts it's to...begg 2BTC... Shocked Undecided

Sorry my friend but the best you can expect from this, is some red paint in your newbie account.
Imho, you should lock this Thread of yours and look elsewhere for a Loan. Or a donation...

Good luck.

Right on spot I have even begin to wonder that in recent times newbies have not come up with enough long stories on borrowing money rather than the annoying ones before. Whether the stories are true or not, the fact still remains that until newbies with no amount of activity on the forum are still allowed to post on particular section of the forum like this, we should still learn to live with it as they will still continue to improve on their technique.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 05:43:35 PM

~snip~
You have a great story there and you have the courage to post that long story in this forum but, unfortunately stories like that can't be sold or liquidated in case you can't pay back however I suggest you try blogging or writing stories as a way of earning some money while you are still studying instead of begging here for money without any valid collateral. Worst case, ask you relative to help you with your studies.

Cant believe that nowadays if you don't have money, first thing that will come to your mind is log in to botcointalk.org and ask for a loan, I'm pretty sure that the internet will suggest other ways of getting a loan and this forum might be in the top of the list.
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3500

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 05:47:27 PM

Hi, in the beginning, I want to make something clear, I'm not here for business purposes, I'm just simply a student who's in difficult times in a foreign country with lots on my back. I'm from Vietnam, currently living in Tokyo, Japan. I came here with the hope achiving my future through education and hard working, I've been through a lot to get here, not to mention my current debt for the travel to Japan. I taugh myself English, about things happeing around, I try to read and to know as much as possible for me to overcome the odds against a lone foreigner in Japan. I'm learning Japanese now and gonna get to a professional school here. About the need for a loan, I just lost my entire wallet with all the document, bankcards, money and I'm just gonna pay my rent in few days, my payment is till next month 15th and I can't get a loan from any of my friend for anyone has to move out of the dormitory at this moment (make places for newcomers, I guess). I know my account is new, for I've been searching on Internet for every possible way to access to some charity movement in desperate time and I came here, hoping for one last shot. I'm still working at this moment and I work 2 jobs. I know you, who read this post has every right to question my situation and will I pay you back the money as I promised. I'm just an ordinary person who's trying very hard to achieve something better with no motive for scamming and lying to anyone, I don't want to do that. I just need help.
About the escrow, tell me what you want to hold to make sure I'm worth a shot for your help. I promise I will pay back at the end of next month.

without a valid escrow there is no promise that can be accepted as collateral Sad .
And even how you can repaid this money in just one month? For what purpose are you asking this funds?
What is the purpose for using an escrow? Without collateral what he need to validate?

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 05:50:06 PM

You're ok with an escrow holding your collateral but you don't offer anything. This is bizarre. What do you have that you could offer as collateral? Digital or physical goods?
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 01:27:05 PM

You claim to have "lost your entire wallet with all the document, bank cards, money..."

I'm struggling to understand, let alone reconcile, the connection between this claimed loss and your being in Japan as a student (and holding 2 jobs which Japanese immigration prohibits for those holding a student visa) and this chain of other factors... the bitcoin factor, most significantly.

Coming to Japan as a student and getting a Japanese student visa entails and requires demonstrating strong evidence of financial resources to cover the cost of studying AND living in Japan. Granted and assuming you indeed lost your entire wallet, there are options (such as contacting family in Vietnam) or the Vietnamese Embassy in Tokyo and/or support staff at the international student department of the university you are attached to.

You ask what people here would want for escrow or collateral. This makes me think you do have recourse to something of value.

So many contradictions.

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 02:23:29 PM

With all due respect,lock this thread.You're not getting a single satoshi here.Not trying to be rude,giving you a dose of reality how things work here.
You will get a lot of comments about how bad your situation is and wish if they could help but no one will be sending you shit.That's how the world is.You gotta earn by hard work man.Since you're a college student,start offering some services.Start doing small bitcoin tasks and if you  believe a month can change your situation,you just have to convince your land lord that you will be paying your dues by the end of the month.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: