Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:57:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Auto Bitcoin Forwarder  (Read 1264 times)
ouadirks (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 03:34:22 AM

Hi guys,

Is there any way, "Online tool" or "software" that should allow me to auto sweep bitcoins or to forward it to another address?( by providing private keys?)

thx!
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
achow101
Legendary
expert

Activity: 3346
Merit: 6473

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2017, 03:39:02 AM

Why do you need an online tool for this? Pretty much any modern wallet has the capability to sweep or import Bitcoin from private keys.

ouadirks (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 03:44:27 AM

Why do you need an online tool for this? Pretty much any modern wallet has the capability to sweep or import Bitcoin from private keys.

Auto sweep or forward, (Automaticaly sweep or forward the balance to another address), do you have names of those wallets?
achow101
Legendary
expert

Merit: 6473

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2017, 03:54:23 AM

Auto sweep or forward, (Automaticaly sweep or forward the balance to another address), do you have names of those wallets?
What do you mean by "automatically sweep"?

Electrum, Armory, Bitcoin Core, and Mycelium (to name a few) all allow you to either sweep or import a private key into your wallet.

ouadirks (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 04:04:31 AM

Electrum, Armory, Bitcoin Core, and Mycelium (to name a few) all allow you to either sweep or import a private key into your wallet.

what I mean with automatic is, "Once that bitcoin address receives a bitcoin transaction, the bitcoins are forwarded to another bitcoin address even if i'm offline, without doing it manually".

P4trick

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 03:02:07 PM

what I mean with automatic is, "Once that bitcoin address receives a bitcoin transaction, the bitcoins are forwarded to another bitcoin address even if i'm offline, without doing it manually".

I understand what you mean but I think there isn't something like this yet....
but I am not sure... It would be anyway a great idea to offer such a service. Smiley
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Merit: 4505

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 03:24:40 PM
Merited by ABCbits (1)

It would be impossible to offer such a service unless you were willing to give the service access to your private keys.  Then, you would have to trust that the service wouldn't just forward the bitcoins to their own wallet.
vnvizow

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 10:41:55 AM

Hi guys,

Is there any way, "Online tool" or "software" that should allow me to auto sweep bitcoins or to forward it to another address?( by providing private keys?)

thx!
So you mean like a mixer/laundry service? If it's only single wallet for forwarding, looking for a offline script to automate may be safer than looking for online options
nemgun

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 08:15:59 PM

If the addresses are on the same wallet you can use coin controle to do it manually. or you can od it using a script, this post explains how to do it :

KJJ is saying the path to the PHP executable NOT the script, you have that.

Depending on your system it will most likely be something like

/usr/bin/php /Users/JLP/git_source/src/bin/walletnotify.php %s

if your on a linux-ish system (Mac, linux) you can run `whereis php` and that should tell you

Thanks for clarifying it.

I ran `whereis php` and terminal replied with:

/usr/bin/php

I changed bitcoin.conf so that it has the following:

walletnotify=/usr/bin/php /Users/JLP/git_source/src/bin/walletnotify.php/?trxhash=%s

...but it still does not work.  I changed it to the following:

walletnotify="/usr/bin/php /Users/JLP/git_source/src/bin/walletnotify.php/?trxhash=%s"

...but it still does not work.  Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get this to work?

Just set a method in a php file (like in the post) and set walletnotify = /path/to/php /path/to/script.php %s
walletnotify must be set in bitcoin.conf

This is just an example for debian/ubuntu, the language to use will depend on your OS, if you use windows, you could add PHP to your path variable (i suppose) and call it in a cmd environment.
With a script like that, each time you receive a transaction, your wallet will send the tx hash to the script, who will have to treat the information and then sendtoaddress <your address> <the amount received>

This is just a supsition, maybe there are better ways to do it.
Rude Boy

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 06:25:50 PM

There are lot of online tools available for auto bitcoin forwarding or host a forwarder your self. Use below links, you can built your own.
https://live.blockcypher.com/btc/forwarding/
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1054

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 08:36:56 PM

Hi guys,

thx!

If you don't want to trust a 3rd party; I've coded one that does this (php/mysql), I'd need to clean up the code a little bit before releasing it though.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: