Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:28:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BEWARE yobits ripped me off again CLASS ACTION  (Read 1304 times)
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 12:58:36 PM

Have you tried contacting support? Anytime I have had an issue with a wallet not connecting properly or funds not withdrawing, I just got ahold of support and it got taken care of within hours. Their support is pretty good
Very unfortunate that this things happen to OP,but in my case everything is well and good all my deposits and withdrawals are done properly and in time,although I also have fear that this things could happen to me,but of course Yobit should address and solve this issue so people can continue trusting their trading site.

jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 01:01:23 PM

Have you tried contacting support? Anytime I have had an issue with a wallet not connecting properly or funds not withdrawing, I just got ahold of support and it got taken care of within hours. Their support is pretty good

Agreed their support is good. Also, most coins are not salvageable to take out of maintenance even if you send support 1000 messages and you can blame the devs for that. However, if you do proper blockchain analysis while it is still live, then you can steer the chain away from the conditions that lead to an unsalvagable chain and have enough information available to help with recovery efforts if things do go south in future. It is like disaster recovery and business continuity management. Unfortunately most people do not care about a chain's health as they only care about dumping coins and when an event occurs you have nothing.
TomVelvetPaws (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2017, 01:16:30 PM

Of cours I have and nothing from them like always

CRAVE Embrace the privacy movement    ◥
   Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.     ◥
TomVelvetPaws (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2017, 01:18:16 PM

Agreed their support is good. Also, most coins are not salvageable to take out of maintenance even if you send support 1000 messages and you can blame the devs for that. However, if you do proper blockchain analysis while it is still live, then you can steer the chain away from the conditions that lead to an unsalvagable chain and have enough information available to help with recovery efforts if things do go south in future. It is like disaster recovery and business continuity management. Unfortunately most people do not care about a chain's health as they only care about dumping coins and when an event occurs you have nothing.

This has been the most helpful post to date so far.You sir know excacly what the deal i thank you for your input i could not have said it better myself

however i never hear from their support im always ignored thats why im  pissed off and the reason for this thread.I get no place with them

adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 01:23:06 PM

lol.

Yolobitch support is non-existent you fucking faggot.

anyways, what's making me piss my pants is that the other faggot wants to sue Yoloshit.

Where exactly do you plan to file for this class action?

Roll Eyes

Gee, I cannot for the life of me figure out why on earth they wouldn't want to help you.. I haven't had any issues at all using their support system and I have had to use it several times now.
TomVelvetPaws (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2017, 01:29:16 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2017, 02:06:23 PM by TomVelvetPaws

lol.

Yolobitch support is non-existent you fucking faggot.

anyways, what's making me piss my pants is that the other faggot wants to sue Yoloshit.

Where exactly do you plan to file for this class action?

Roll Eyes

Gee, I cannot for the life of me figure out why on earth they wouldn't want to help you.. I haven't had any issues at all using their support system and I have had to use it several times now.

I dont know either They know about this issue but have I heard from them no I haven't and there are no emails about my coins im not stupid they are not in the spam folder etc etc they ignore me like always they have never adressed an issue foe me except when the dracula coin developer ripped 666 million coins from me blacksmith sent them back because it was a yobit adress   and they still trade this coin a known virus

I NEVER GET A ANSWER FROM THEIR SUPPORT IT DOES NOT EXIST FOR ME FUCKING PERIOD

TomVelvetPaws (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2017, 05:30:32 PM

i cant even send them a fucking ticket because I need .001 bitcoin in my account for them to rip off again that's just bullshit and by the way peekatchu or whatever you damn name is your still on ignore.Your a nasty person that never has anything constructive to say EVER.

Jelly0621

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 02:56:11 PM

Sorry to hear that. But I've been hearing a lot of bad things from yobit for the last 6 months.

And i think it would be a great deal to have a class action against yobit.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: