Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:06:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining are profitable or not??  (Read 1117 times)
anonimousminer (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 04:07:28 PM

Guyz i really dont know why some of you are still mining.

other say there is no profit on mining guyz i am confused.. i'm a newbie about bitcoin and i want to mine but the sad thing is i don't have a high budget to start that's why i just want to buy only one piece of antminer s5 or s7.. do you think i will succeed??
if i will not make a profit or i didn't get ROI i will not invest for this.. i dont expect i can get my ROI fast the more important to me is to start and make a profit.. what will you advice??
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 04:12:54 PM

other say there is no profit on mining guyz i am confused.. i'm a newbie about bitcoin and i want to mine but the sad thing is i don't have a high budget to start that's why i just want to buy only one piece of antminer s5 or s7.. do you think i will succeed??
if i will not make a profit or i didn't get ROI i will not invest for this.. i dont expect i can get my ROI fast the more important to me is to start and make a profit.. what will you advice??

Do you think you will succeed? You already said that you are new to bitcoin and don't have a decent capital to start so better forget about mining and start learning other things to earned bitcoin. Old miners that really for a long time are the one who can keep up with the current block difficulty and as far as their record is concerned they have already earned a decent profit out of mining. For new miners, it will have a hard time due to current difficulty and block halving the reduced the rewards.

A single miner will not help you but for other alts maybe. Don't want to elaborate why you will not succeed in mining as we will take the discussion long. Just giving you some insights.
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 04:34:01 PM

If you don't have money to invest in mining, to buy the necessary equipment, the price of the most productive once cost more than 2000$. Overall, you will not be able to get rich by bitcoin mining at home, unless you intend to buy a lot of equipment or in your area the electricity is expensive.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 04:44:19 PM

Create a mining farm that will include:

- 10-20 mining rigs (why 10 - 20? just to have some decent chance to get profit out of bitcoin mining)
- cooling equipment
- electicity that can handled the shock of those rigs (take note to your country's rate per kwh)
- good ventilation
- weekly maintenance and security
- staffs (you are crazy if you will run this by yourselves)

That is just some of the inclusion and there are still many more. Still want to try bitcoin mining?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
anonimousminer (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 06:14:55 AM

thanks po the advice guyzz...
if that so, i will still continue to start mining
coz all we know without miners bitcoin will never grow right?? so i think when time pass by the demand(profit) for the miners will increase..
if there is no miners the process of bitcoin will stop..

if i have to buy 10 or more i will
coz if i start it is life time,.. my dad is electrical engineer and i have 3 brother so i think we can maintain all the machines.. just i said it is life time when i get my ROI.. thankz again guyz..

one more thing..
can i have an informative advice??
about bitcoin mining??
im tired of searching and the only things i get was basic information..
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 06:20:56 AM

Bitcoin mining is a long-term investment you can't expect ROI within 1 year period, you need to mine and hold instead of selling, if you start mining now with this difficulty level 2 years from now you could ROI 4 times over if you hold that long.

Just check out -ck's posts to see more about mining software and pools. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=19971
TheAlgorithm

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 11:29:10 AM

It can be profitable, but if you're looking for a short-term investment you won't get it.  If your electricity costs are low enough you can make a profit in a couple of years or so, but that profit won't necessarily be very significant unless you run a larger business.
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 11:05:37 AM

It can be profitable, but if you're looking for a short-term investment you won't get it.  If your electricity costs are low enough you can make a profit in a couple of years or so, but that profit won't necessarily be very significant unless you run a larger business.

that is right. |t depends on the electricity price mainly. You cannot compete with miners have $0.02-0.04/kWh.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: