Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:36:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hate EU (Complain about 200 dollars on highest court!)  (Read 844 times)
Hannu (OP)

Activity: 1061
Merit: 501

RIP: S5, A faithful device long time

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 10:13:08 PM

Hey,

I hate EU to complaining couple hundred dollars (basic income). And job what they don't pay nothing. Hope that dream crush won't happen to me (1euro/hour 7 hours per day!)
When that happens im not exist anymore!  Angry Any good ideas?

BTC: 3Qnnx4cu45Gx4WcksNCnBPu3TaUZ5sKkLo
LTC: LYX1ZH7f4qcXq52AzA6grUYDfDngVz7BEi
XRP: rLrbZMJDdL8eQd7HsW314bCtvE16LTLYkM?dt=1113
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 10:14:31 PM

Ok I'll bite. What the hell are you trying to say? You don't make at least $1/hr and you're hoping to? Or you're annoyed because you're going to be taxed?
Hannu (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 10:41:53 PM

Ok I'll bite. What the hell are you trying to say? You don't make at least $1/hr and you're hoping to? Or you're annoyed because you're going to be taxed?

I'm not annoyed to been taxed... That system is good on my home country!
That im trying to say, hope i don't have to go there (1e/hour "work")

I try to get that 5000 dollars innovation coupon "Rules have been changed"
Damn!

Hannu (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 03:24:02 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2017, 03:48:34 PM by Hannu

When that 1e/hour "job" happen to me, i mean exitus = im not exist anymore. Life is how to survive every day, im not givin up!
I have dreams too, im not only number on goverment list!

Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 03:34:08 PM

If the EU is unironically pushing for basic income, start to get skilled with trades and start to make yourself as valuable as possible for employers of all walks of life in the future.

"UBI" or whatever the hell they want to call it is just another way to force people to rely on the government for everything, and it claims that it's economic stimulus that comes from the government, taken from the taxpayers. Learn how to do jobs that can have money passed under the table so you can avoid slaving for this system.

UBI will provide for individuals, but it will ruin families and there will no be incentives for anyone to contribute anymore to the economy beyond having some nicer things.

This is the worst possible solution, and it will usher in a nanny-state (followed by liberal authoritarian state) easily. There is no way that something like this is good. The world favors r-based selection, and it will result in a stagnation.

Basically a ton of tinfoil, but I'll probably be saying "I told you so" in 20 years. Hell, things I thought wouldn't happen for a decade 5 years ago came to pass over the past year.
Hannu (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 08:01:53 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2017, 08:33:49 PM by Hannu

If the EU is unironically pushing for basic income, start to get skilled with trades and start to make yourself as valuable as possible for employers of all walks of life in the future.

"UBI" or whatever the hell they want to call it is just another way to force people to rely on the government for everything, and it claims that it's economic stimulus that comes from the government, taken from the taxpayers. Learn how to do jobs that can have money passed under the table so you can avoid slaving for this system.

UBI will provide for individuals, but it will ruin families and there will no be incentives for anyone to contribute anymore to the economy beyond having some nicer things.

This is the worst possible solution, and it will usher in a nanny-state (followed by liberal authoritarian state) easily. There is no way that something like this is good. The world favors r-based selection, and it will result in a stagnation.

Basically a ton of tinfoil, but I'll probably be saying "I told you so" in 20 years. Hell, things I thought wouldn't happen for a decade 5 years ago came to pass over the past year.

Yeah, indeed. Bitcoin is future that for sure. What is better then own bitcoin business + example volunteer work?  Cool

Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 07:49:35 AM

I don't oppose the principle of basic income.

But I will say that when basic income and other forms of welfare are given to illegal immigrants, on open border policy. It does seem as if a deliberate attempt is being made to crash the economy of entire countries.
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 07:57:20 AM

Basic income ...

I think this should have been established in the same time the machines took over human labor forces.
The philosopher said that a person replaced with a machine should get lifetime salary income thanks to this replacement when they were dreaming about automatizing the worst tasks conducted by humans.
Too bad it remained only a philosophical view ...

Anyway, I agree to this :
Elon Musk doubles down on universal basic income: 'It's going to be necessary'
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 08:12:24 AM

Hey,

I hate EU to complaining couple hundred dollars (basic income). And job what they don't pay nothing. Hope that dream crush won't happen to me (1euro/hour 7 hours per day!)
When that happens im not exist anymore!  Angry Any good ideas?

They are not thinking but just complain if they do not want to suffer from poverty then they must save their money and live on third world countries. We in the third world countries are earning 100$ monthly for the work we made 8 hours a day, 7 days a week, 4  times a month. But we dont complain instead we plant vegetables on the garden so we wont be having problems on food. Instead of complaining we find other ways of earning so we can feed our family.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 02:07:59 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2017, 03:19:26 PM by Kevin77

Yeah, indeed. Bitcoin is future that for sure. What is better then own bitcoin business + example volunteer work?  Cool
I mean if we are talking about making online business that accept bitcoin sure that is a good idea to make good profit and help bitcoin do better, but owning a real-life business that is based only on bitcoin is a bad idea, just think of the bad things will happen if the price goes down, you will not be able to buy the supplies if the price goes down.

Even I am also believing into the future of bitcoins but that has nothing to do on finding earning opportunities of bitcoins. We must work in similar way of how we are doing with earning fiats.
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 09:16:24 PM

Indeed I know a lot pf people do this precisely to avoid dealing with the government in any way, since governments say they redistribute wealth and that is true but what they don't say is that they are inefficient at this process and even worst they steal the money that comes from the taxes of the people.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 09:32:14 PM

Not too sure on the whole basic income thing, kind of glad that the UK will be pulling away from the EU so hopefully will avoid a lot of these things.
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 11:33:24 PM

Basic income won't be implemented, not in the near future anyway. I still think that more personalized welfare systems are better.
Pension received should depends on the financial situation of the person. It will also further decrease the motivation to work among poor citizens.

Basic income would make everything more expensive, therefore will create in more inequality because rise of taxes - the only viable way to finance basic income.
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 03:02:14 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2017, 03:56:49 AM by Hydrogen

Should also mention: systems of basic income wouldn't be sustainable as a form of wealth/wage redistribution.

Similar to pension funds, healthcare & banking systems..  basic income could be deliberately designed to fail.

Monolithic state programs almost seem intentionally built to expand deficit, destroy wealth & impoverish national economies as quickly as possible.

Basic income probably wouldn't diverge from this.

It would be yet another excuse to raise taxes where all the tax revenues would likely be spent on pointless foreign wars which grow ISIS from being a small group with influence only in the middle east, to becoming a network which encompasses the globe.

State spending needs to be functional and produce tangible positive gains, else its like the Joker in the dark knight movies lightning piles of money on fire, just to watch it burn.
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 05:36:52 PM

Basic income won't be implemented, not in the near future anyway. I still think that more personalized welfare systems are better.
Pension received should depends on the financial situation of the person. It will also further decrease the motivation to work among poor citizens.

Basic income would make everything more expensive, therefore will create in more inequality because rise of taxes - the only viable way to finance basic income.

Not only that at some point law abiding citizens will begin to think about finding ways to avoid some part of the taxation and instead of getting more money the governments will get less since the rises in taxes make more attractive the option of avoid them.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████