Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:00:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Life-changing project(reduces policeman, online/offline scam, thief)...  (Read 690 times)
wheresmycoin (OP)

Activity: 654
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 05:02:32 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2017, 05:23:31 AM by wheresmycoin

Dear All,

I would like to propose a new project that focuses on financial security of all citizens. That prevents, identify and reduces crimes of all sorts by way of blockchain. Offline/online scammers would be identified, regardless of which country they live in. It would be a new coin. Bounty would be paid to online detectives who provide permanent leads/identify criminals who had scammed and ran off with investor's money before. Or scammers who ran off with investors money without delivering goods. It can be all sorts of crimes..

Their info/profile will be in wanted list(with bounties tied to them) on this blockchain.

I have noticed that online scammers often get away scott free in many countries and often forgotten, this time it will be different...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 914

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 06:07:06 AM

Dear All,

I would like to propose a new project that focuses on financial security of all citizens. That prevents, identify and reduces crimes of all sorts by way of blockchain. Offline/online scammers would be identified, regardless of which country they live in. It would be a new coin. Bounty would be paid to online detectives who provide permanent leads/identify criminals who had scammed and ran off with investor's money before. Or scammers who ran off with investors money without delivering goods. It can be all sorts of crimes..

Their info/profile will be in wanted list(with bounties tied to them) on this blockchain.

I have noticed that online scammers often get away scott free in many countries and often forgotten, this time it will be different...

OK,but how  can you find a scammer`s real personal info?Scammers and hackers aren`t that stupid and they use fake info.
Have you ever met an "online detective"?Do "online detectives" exist?
Who will pay those online detectives and what if they don`t catch real criminals but innocent people?

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 06:17:22 AM

Dear All,

OK,but how  can you find a scammer`s real personal info?Scammers and hackers aren`t that stupid and they use fake info.
Have you ever met an "online detective"?Do "online detectives" exist?
Who will pay those online detectives and what if they don`t catch real criminals but innocent people?

most of those online detectives knows how to locate certain things online so long as its published. even the not published info were being scanned since some of them also own databases which means they own websites being used by scammers. throwaway emails are being used but throwaway emails like guerrilla email is also owned by someone.

I however have some doubt to this project. but provide more info.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
wheresmycoin (OP)

Activity: 654
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 06:33:19 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2017, 06:43:35 AM by wheresmycoin

the relevant criminal case will be linked/sent to the respective country's government database blockchain. From there, the government and involved parties can come to an agreement to pursue/arrest this offender or not.. and so on...
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 09:41:20 AM

To be honest, I don't think that this is necessary. Most reputable businesses will have no problem providing personal details belonging to the CEOs etc.
This information is usually readily available and can be verified manually.
The better scam attempts usually use shill addresses and personal information which makes finding the scammers a little difficult. It would be better on finding ways to verify business owners than to retroactively vilify scammers.  
Just my two satoshis.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 02:18:32 PM

This is not happening.Being someone who is keen on busting out scammers,they have a lot on freedom on the internet and in real life to get away with everything.
Two reasons why I think your project won't work:
 -Your bounties won't be valued if your coin doesn't have a GREAT value in the exchanges.
 -Forget Offline,you will never be able to trace people if you don't know enough of Ethical Hacking.Not something average minds will be good at.

Good concept but no feasible.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: