Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:53:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EXPERT: Bitcoin has Been Infiltrated  (Read 2182 times)
zby
Legendary

Activity: 1592
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 09:03:16 PM

Some people when making mistakes in trading just cannot believe that it was their fault - so they invent some hidden evil forces to blame them. In 2011 it was always The Manipulator who was responsible for their mistakes, now the stories get more complex.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1013

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 09:08:06 PM

Some people who make mistakes when trading just cannot believe that it was their fault - so they invent some hidden evil forces to blame them.

not sure who you are referring to. but anyway, BTC is increasing in value like a true king while Bitcoin Unlimited adoption is also increasing and segwitcoin is losing the battle like a bitch. pic related

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
tabnloz
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 01:38:15 AM

Yes she is a DASH pumper. But I guess erryone in the crypto business has a preference. So I don't think what she says is absolutely wrong just because she hypes DASH.

So instead of just labelling her as "expert", you should acknowledge that she is far from impartial. Then, ideally, people can do their own research, make up their own minds.
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 06:18:31 AM

So instead of just labelling her as "expert", you should acknowledge that she is far from impartial. Then, ideally, people can do their own research, make up their own minds.

Just because someone on the Internet labels someone else as expert does not mean you should not do your own research. I personally think that what she says is highly plausible in this context. Does not take a genius to see that SegWit is funded by bankers and without it blockstream will probably go bankrupt.

Killerpotleaf

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 06:44:57 AM

google owns blockstream
and blockstream  owns the core devs
BUT the government owns google

there is only one way out of this,
dump the core

would it be all that surprising to be presented  with definite proof all this?  FUCK NO!  Cheesy

good theory i like it.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
MatDerKater

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 07:09:12 PM

Im not sure if this is a joke? I stopped watching after her first sentence:

"Bitcoin has been infiltrated. That's why its performance has been so poor."

She isn't talking about Bitcoin price you fucking numbskull.

She is talking about the performance of the protocol itself, which quite frankly, is fucking shit. No way would I use Bitcoin to buy anything other than drugs, cos experience has taught me that there is a strong chance of headaches paying for legit stuff with Bitcoin, compared to paying for it with paypal, debit card, etc.
tabnloz
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 04:22:32 AM

Im not sure if this is a joke? I stopped watching after her first sentence:

"Bitcoin has been infiltrated. That's why its performance has been so poor."

She isn't talking about Bitcoin price you fucking numbskull.

She is talking about the performance of the protocol itself, which quite frankly, is fucking shit. No way would I use Bitcoin to buy anything other than drugs, cos experience has taught me that there is a strong chance of headaches paying for legit stuff with Bitcoin, compared to paying for it with paypal, debit card, etc.

Please point me to the part where I mentioned price and then point me to the part in your post that isn't just your opinion, man.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 06:26:39 PM

Well this sucks, I knew it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp6DaMiORBU

But at least it proves SegWit is evil and should be rejected ASAP if we want BTC to keep ruling them all.

BTW, ETH, DASH and monero are all PnD vapourware/shitcoins. Only buy/sell it to profit on idiots who actually believe in those. The true innovation is ByteBall but it is probably going to take a while when it becomes popular mainly because there is no ICO. No ICO = no ICO funds to be spent on paid ads and marketing (point @ ETH and other shit).

Ethereum is no threat because it's not even a currency and their branding is just awful. A taxidriver would never buy ethereum. Dash got it semi-right by ditching "darkcoin" but it has no innovation so it will fade away as soon as the whales have unloaded their stash.

if you mean infiltrated by a corporate takeover called Blockstream, i've been saying that for 2 years. 

Hyena (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 06:35:04 AM

if you mean infiltrated by a corporate takeover called Blockstream, i've been saying that for 2 years. 

Yes, that's exactly what I mean.

People, please start using a Bitcoin Classic or Unlimited node instead of Bitcoin-core because by doing this you are voting against the activation of SegWit even if you're not a miner. SegWit is the single most dangerous proposal to the Bitcoin network we have ever had.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 06:47:32 AM

S bitcoin could split, fork whatever the term is?

It's not a fork/split when 90+ % of the miners choose it. Then it's a peaceful protocol upgrade. On the other hand, SegWitCoin lunatics might want to pull something off when they see themselves losing the battle. They are known to be sore losers and that's the kind of stuff desperate people do.

then we can not have any hard fork or split, because without the 75% or 90% you will not have any new chain active, but we will remian on the current one

if 50% go to BU for example, they would mine an altcoin with no value, the main "core" chain will remain the one active with merchants and everything as it is now
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 04:58:27 PM

ACTUAL EXPERT: Segwit is enough, activate and shut the fuck up you low IQ trolls

Time to wake up and smell the coffee. BUcoin is dead, get the best devs or die like the rest.
Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3874

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 05:20:30 PM

au contraire, BTU is a chinese takeover instigated by PBOC and, maybe, their "politburo" apparatchiks.
It has to be stopped or fork off in peace to trade their altcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: