Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:24:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: upbitcoin.com - Real or Scam?  (Read 2385 times)
pufy (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 01:11:39 PM

Does anyone here have an experience on upbitcoin.com?
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 01:23:41 PM

Its a faucet site and why don't you give a try nothing would lose from you. You can get satoshi every 20 mins as.what the site says though I don't try this site and I didn't use faucets. But let me tell you something that faucet now a days is not worth trying not like those time when btc price isn't high like this present time.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 02:10:51 PM

No experience, but I saw it on scamanalyze (click here). Seems that the site is still new. It's a risk if you decide to start claiming there since you need to earn 10,000 satoshis before requesting a withdrawal direct to your BTC wallet unlike when the site is using a micropayment processor like faucethub, epay and the like. Anyway, it's still up to you, there's nothing wrong in earning your first satoshis in faucets.
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 07:57:54 PM

It's new site and looks like they have a funds. If OP have a lot free time and willing to claim(faucet waste your time), nothing wrong to try.
And they have secure URL.
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 11:55:14 PM

if you want play faucet is good youre playing is payment use epay.info or faucethub.io always payment and not scam
recomended faucet is high reward you can play Mrai coin
another faucet site is good you can find in mirco earning section
fiubit

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:59:50 PM

easy = not pay

withdraw request error

scam Roll Eyes
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:12:27 PM

i defenetly got my last payout its a few weeks old but they payed me !

and they gont give really big rewards so they should cover the payments with ads.
i just made a test claim and got 20satoshi/20min  without any Loyalty Bonus!

regards
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:02:15 AM

45 days ago i got paid by upbitcoin, but that was too long to collect 10k, but they did pay..

Amount   Date/Time   Status   To   Transaction/Message
10024   2017-09-11 00:43:19   Paid   FaucetHub   Sent to FaucetHub.io address 158....
pathmago

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:38:58 PM

Hello! I have a issue with this site. I redeemed my first pay and was ok, they pay me, But I don't received my second payment. I write to support system and their doesn't respond.

landoffaucets

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:17:37 PM

Please post your Waste of Time Faucets here in thread.
Then I can keep up the list. Thank you in advance.
Coins4Days

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 12:37:23 AM

Hello! I have a issue with this site. I redeemed my first pay and was ok, they pay me, But I don't received my second payment. I write to support system and their doesn't respond.

Could you please provide some proof of your accusation? I am not saying I do not believe you, but with a screenshot of you messaging support without getting a reply would make things a lot more legitimate.

bitcoinblog

Activity: 496
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:02:08 PM

Could you please provide some proof of your accusation? I am not saying I do not believe you, but with a screenshot of you messaging support without getting a reply would make things a lot more legitimate.

I wrote a review on them today. They are not paying from last 1 month. And i posted my account screenshot. Yes there is no doubt it was good faucet with lot of paying things, but present situation is saying they are dried or scam.

May be reason is Bitcoin price , which i mentioned in my review.

URL : http://toppayingsites.net/scam/upbitcoin-scam-paying/

** FREE SPACE **
gabrielt

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:28:30 PM

I've just started to test this site, i've asked withdrawals twice, and until this moment there's no satoshis in my wallet.  The status in PENDING. Besides they didn't answer my mails.

Your withdrawal history

Here you can see your last 10 withdrawal.
Amount    Date/Time    Status    To    Transaction/Message
10000    2017-12-04 19:17:03    Pending    FaucetHub    
10000    2017-11-24 20:18:52    Pending    XAPO

Today is 19 dec. 2017.

Regards!
Gabriel
geniusminds

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 11:58:21 AM

This seems gone. No more pay outs and no more referrals you referred to the site properly registered under your referral list based off of my experiment.
The admin of the site seems no longer taking care of the site and management on it.
Coins4Days

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 04:19:39 PM

This seems gone. No more pay outs and no more referrals you referred to the site properly registered under your referral list based off of my experiment.
The admin of the site seems no longer taking care of the site and management on it.

That's sad... This was such a nice faucet. I will never understand why people just abandon their projects, especially if it is one that is as nice as this!

geniusminds

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 01:44:06 AM

That's sad... This was such a nice faucet. I will never understand why people just abandon their projects, especially if it is one that is as nice as this!
[/quote]

One of the biggest reasons we can think of is,,,, they find their sites no longer profitable or sometimes even loss out of their faucet opperation.

The income source the most of faucets hung on the internet make money with, majorly comes from their advertisements displayed on their faucet sites, usually provided by and partnered with ad network platforms such as "google adsense".

So it's their main profit generation method, making money by traffic monitizing. Give away some amount of cryto coins to visitor(when they claim), which is certain fraction of what the faucet sites earn from ads the visitors see on their page. Smiley

Faucet owners usually claim that having profitable faucet is not so easy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: