Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:59:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 关于比特币捐助四川雅安的一封信  (Read 1096 times)
ericqiao (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 03:10:21 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2013, 09:09:49 PM by ericqiao

致全世界所有的极客,比特人,网友:

你们好,非常感谢阁下的关注,我相信以下的建议或多或少会有所帮助,希望阁下能仔细阅读。

我的祖国,四川雅安,正遭受着严重的地震灾害影响。目前救灾物资需要各界的支援,作为芸芸众生的一员,我深感能力的不足。但是我必须做点什么,我觉得发起一次比特币的募捐或许是一个好的主意。

个人承办公信力不足,所以需要‘各大交易平台’、‘各大矿池’以及‘有兴趣参与的知名企业’响应号召来自行策划承办。所筹集到的比特币善款会与‘有兴趣的知名企业或者个人’进行物资交换,然后捐助物资给灾区,这是一次双赢的善举。这也是在公众视野内的第一次大额比特币交易,而不再仅仅是传说中的那块披萨。

以此为比特币正名,同时展现其使用价值。长期以来,比特币在外的名声也不太好,经常与骗局、毒品、洗钱等挂钩。这与外界对于比特币的不了解,以及实物交易不完善有关系。既然比特币最终会面向世界,为何不伴随着真善美出现,给世人一个了解它的机会和好的印象。

我相信,我们各位极客、比特人、网友是有善心帮助灾区人民的,也对比特币的未来有信心。我们共同努力。

这里提出一些要点仅供参考:

1.分开不同的机构捐助,按照计划募捐数额分批次捐助。

2.只接受比特币捐助,需要公开收支明细,以便于捐款者知道资金使用流向。

3.只可进行比特币与物资的直接交易,期间不可用筹集到的比特币兑换成其他货币再交易。

4.不可直接以比特币的形式捐助给灾区。

5.交易完成后,比特币由所有者自行处理。

6.尽量以商品的形式对待比特币,因为目前各国法律对于比特币的商品性质予以保护,但是货币性质处于未知,以免引来不必要的麻烦。

7.希望能就此成立比特币捐助机构,用于救济灾难,解除饥饿等公益项目。能与国际人道主义援助机构合作是最好不过的。

希望各位多做善事,无论多少,聚沙成塔。我们不否认炒作,好的东西需要正面的力量来宣传,同时也只有本身是好的东西,才会被公众所接受。

当然,我提出这个倡议,势必有人会对我的构想进行质疑,无外乎三点:

1.自己借机炒货。
    扩大了用户群,水涨船高,比特币肯定会迎来一次新的高峰,投机者定会赚得盆满钵满。而我就是一名普通的在校大学生,只是比特币爱好者,持有量不超过10btc,并无大量囤货,无论涨跌我都会一直拿着,我当成是一种收藏而并不会投机。我更看中的是比特币这块实验田的发展方向,以及推动货币体系的健全。这也是我坚持的信念和动力。

2.资源外泄,对于矿工的竞争增大。
    众所周知,比特币的日产量是定值,扩大了用户群,专业矿工的开采量会受到影响。但是比特币是人类建立在数学公式以及互联网上的,这不是属于小部分人牟利的金矿,这是属于全人类共有的资源,并且要遵照互联网的共享原则,发扬比特币的自由精神。举例说,如果没有当初南瓜矿机开发者的无私,也不会有现在矿机发展的局势。

3.至于把比特币定性为传销,偏人接盘等等,比特币本身就不是为投机而产生的,请用正常的心态来对待,任何的投机行为都是有风险的。并且请你认真了解一下比特币的由来和原理再下结论。

如果你很清楚以上的一切,那么请不要为了自己的私利说着言不由衷的话。阻挡历史前进的人终会失败。

最后,希望有能力承办的各大机构网站能考虑我的建议并实现,为灾区贡献一份力,为人类发展贡献一份力。
另.请不要把善款捐给我,我只是提出这个想法,具体操作还要有实力的机构来策划。

你最忠实的
qiao

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hxtop

Activity: 1071
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 03:33:04 PM

海峡比特币网开通比特币捐助雅安地震通道详见官网页面http://t.cn/zTi1Q57 一方有难八方捐助,无论捐赠多少请献出您的一份爱心.谢谢! @黑胡子Bitcoin @比特币QQagent @Bitcoin-24 @老端 @比特币中国 @货币之王比特币 @霍庆川 @疯狂-BTC @神鱼BTCer @不凡知识 @aiwillruyi @比特币情报站 @

雅安地震捐赠平台地址http://www.hxtop.com/yadonate.html
lixiaolai
a friend of time
VIP

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 04:30:08 PM

我已经在这里发起了:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=181336.0
受捐明细在这里:http://blockchain.info/fb/15ehgb

inblockchain.com
ericqiao (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 08:22:07 PM

我已经在这里发起了:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=181336.0
受捐明细在这里:http://blockchain.info/fb/15ehgb

感谢李老师能有这样一份热情,希望更多的机构和个人能参与到这次救援中,让爱播撒在人间。
visionary

Activity: 966
Merit: 587

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 05:54:34 AM

去英文板块发帖了吗
ericqiao (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 09:01:32 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2013, 09:10:10 PM by ericqiao

去英文板块发帖了吗
帮我去发一下好么,我等级不够。

To all the geeks, bit users around the world:

Hello, Thanks for your concern, I believe the following suggestions more or less can be helpful, I hope you will be able to read patiently. My country, Ya'an, Sichuan, is suffering from a severe earthquake disaster. Relieving them needs the support of all, I know I have to do something about it, I am thinking to launch a Bit coin donation may be a good idea.

Individual like me is lacking credibility, so it is necessary for major trading platform, major mineral pool and well-known enterprises to take responsibility to the call. Bit coin donations will exchange goods and materials, and then distributed to disaster areas. This is the first time of large amount Bit coin transactions in public, which is a win-win charity. Besides, it shows the positive value in Bit coin usage. Over the years, Bit coin has a bad reputation that often linked to scam, drugs, money laundering. Bit coin will have the opportunity and eventually face the world with a good understanding and impression to the world.

I firmly believe that we geeks and bit people have the kindness to help people in disaster areas, but also have confidence in the future of Bit coin. We shall work together to see it coming. Some of the points presented below:

1) Separating different institutional donations and contributions in batches.

2) Only accepting Bit coin donations, all the income and expenditure details should go public in order to track the usage of funds.

3) Only Bit coin and materials direct trading allowed, Bit coin converting into other currencies is not permitted.

4) Not directly Bitcoin donations to the disaster area.

5) After transaction completed, the Bit coin can be handled by owner in any other usage.

6) Treating Bit coin in the form of goods as it is protected by national laws, but is unknown as the form of currency.

7) Bit coin donor agencies should be set up for purpose such as, relieving trauma after disaster and other public projects, and cooperate with international humanitarian aid agencies for the best.

I hope we all could do the right things, no matter how trickle they are. We do not deny the hype, it needs a positive force to promote and it will be accepted by the public in time.

1. Am I seeking my own interest?
   I am an ordinary college students, holding not exceed 10 Bit coin regardless of ups and downs. Enthusiasm is the only thing that keeps me always holding them as a collection and not speculative activities. I fancy the piece of experimental fields of Bit coin in the direction of development, and the promotion of monetary system. This is what I adhere to the belief and motivation.

2. Is it increasing miners’ competition?
   Bit coin per day value is expanding as the user base increased, professional miners will be affected for sure. Bit coin is human mathematical formulas that exist on Internet, which does not belong to a small number of people to profit from gold mining, and Bit coin should be complied with the principle of sharing, and the spirit of freedom of Bit coin. If the original developers of the pumpkin mining machine were to be a selfish man, there will not be the development of mining machine.

3. How I feel about Bit coin?
   Bit coin itself is not a speculation, please treating it in a normal attitude. Before any prejudiced conclusions, please try to understand the origin principles and information of Bit coin.

To people who are challenging or having suspension on my ideas: Those who block the advance of history will eventually fail by their own selfish interests.

Finally, I hope the major websites can consider my proposal and implementation, and contribute to the disaster area, to the human development.

PS: Please do not send me directly.

Yours,
qiao
goldlyre

Activity: 1101
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 11:19:07 AM

海峡比特币网开通比特币捐助雅安地震通道详见官网页面http://t.cn/zTi1Q57 一方有难八方捐助,无论捐赠多少请献出您的一份爱心.谢谢! @黑胡子Bitcoin @比特币QQagent @Bitcoin-24 @老端 @比特币中国 @货币之王比特币 @霍庆川 @疯狂-BTC @神鱼BTCer @不凡知识 @aiwillruyi @比特币情报站 @

雅安地震捐赠平台地址http://www.hxtop.com/yadonate.html
最后的余额

0.0696 BTC
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: